Project Mayhem

The infamous forum of spam and anything unrelated to Action Quake2.

Moderator: Moderators

Clement
Master of the Universe

Post by Clement »

np dude.. neither do I :p
sanity
was in the wrong place

Post by sanity »

hehe :D
SpOt
joined the game

Post by SpOt »

:m00:
[GoD] SpOt.PrO!. GoD, mas que un clan, una familia.
mac
joined the game

Post by mac »

you got extra points for copying a movie? i dont care any way
mac - pro :/
n99
"Sticks and Stones..."

Post by n99 »

mac wrote:you got extra points for copying a movie? i dont care any way
Ok.
Now I will call you an idiot.
Idiot.
Gore Vidal: "To succeed is not enough. Others must fail."
mac
joined the game

Post by mac »

sure you do
mac - pro :/
n99
"Sticks and Stones..."

Post by n99 »

If you don't understand 'an ode to..' AND you don't 'care anyway' like you claim - why don't you shut up, step away from the keyboard, and go fuck yourself? It's not as if I asked your opinion on anything, now did I? If you wanna criticize me please do it an a sensible and educated fashion.
Caracol
was picked off

Post by Caracol »

My estimated and dear n99,

as you have noticed I approach to you with the humbleness of a piggeon wondering if you, in your godlike position, could take my comments as if they were from your holy mother. I've noticed that your -shocking and admirable- work is partly related with a movie -which I, with the same humble spirit as before, don't like nor support- and I think that you could have done it better. Please! Excuse me from being so direct, but it's the only way I can approach to your sensible and kind being.
Hoping that none of this comments hurt you and expecting a warm welcome from your side, your humble servant takes leave.

Yours sincerely,

Caracol
Ne quid nimis.
n99
"Sticks and Stones..."

Post by n99 »

Caracol wrote:My estimated and dear n99,

as you have noticed I approach to you with the humbleness of a piggeon wondering if you, in your godlike position, could take my comments as if they were from your holy mother. I've noticed that your -shocking and admirable- work is partly related with a movie -which I, with the same humble spirit as before, don't like nor support- and I think that you could have done it better. Please! Excuse me from being so direct, but it's the only way I can approach to your sensible and kind being.
Hoping that none of this comments hurt you and expecting a warm welcome from your side, your humble servant takes leave.

Yours sincerely,

Caracol
To my devout servant, Caracol,

It is with great admiration that I took notice of the chosen style and form of your comment, which, for reasons of coherency, I have quoted above. Here, obviously, is someone who understands the distinction between 'copying of' and 'expanding on', as well as having the mental faculties to appreciate the finer points of culturally flavoured humour. Street-activism, whether in the form of graffiti, ad-busting or protest marches, is, by its very nature, a comment on social and cultural structures - in this case, the combined banks of the world as a single, and possibly sentient entity on one side and a dark, nihilistic and ultimately rebellious book on the other.

Unfortunately not all of My Children are as gifted as you, but your comment soothed my wrath - like a father who has lost patience with one of his offspring, I shall make amends. After all, the offending culprit in this case is just a boy, and one with a very inferior brain capacity. He is not to blame for the failings of his mind, and will hopefully be able to appreciate the nuances of culture when he grows up.

I'm grateful for the reminder of what it means to be a Guiding Light, and having found my own.

Yours sincerely,

n99
Last edited by n99 on Sun Feb 06, 2005 1:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Gore Vidal: "To succeed is not enough. Others must fail."
sanity
was in the wrong place

Post by sanity »

cut down on the leet english :>
n99
"Sticks and Stones..."

Post by n99 »

Hehe fair enough, I've had my fun now.