Untouchable and Immortal by cTr0'

The general catch-all forum for Action Quake2 related discussions.

Moderator: Moderators

cTr01
is connecting

Post by cTr01 »

:D

cause we dont played cws last time...
#action.one <-> quakenet
aztecx
sank like a rock

Post by aztecx »

when u replay from a demo, all your shots are prefect accuracy. Reason laser lags behind is cus of ur ping. That shot on cliff2 right at the end with pistol was weird. Unless u were recording with fraps in game.

plus 740x480 is unneccessery. 640x480 is fine but the file size will be smaller. Also the clips feel very laggy...
aztecx
sank like a rock

Post by aztecx »

oh and another thing, in my opinion u should have used 25fps because i think its just as smooth as 30 but filesize is smaller.
Meist0r
was flattened

Post by Meist0r »

Yo, and 740x480 cause of the other aspect ratio, found it nice, but could be a lil bit wider (:
SpOt
joined the game

Post by SpOt »

DOWNLOADING
[GoD] SpOt.PrO!. GoD, mas que un clan, una familia.
n99
"Sticks and Stones..."

Post by n99 »

Well, finally had a chance to watch it.

First of all, as said before - the structure of the movie feels a bit weird - with the titles in between. Frags were ok, some very nice, some kind of standard - I really enjoyed the fact you also included the runup to a frag, with alot of missing, some people cut that out but this is much more rewarding. I liked your pak, where can I get it - the green kevlar feels a bit cheaty somehow, but the hud is kind of cool and so is the laser. Last thing, I hate your and chris' wavescripts - they are terrible, they are only meant to annoy other players and I think they should be banned. But you knew my opinion about that already. Now the effects, overdone, as said before but I saw some original ones, I'm gonna try this VEGAS program for sure now. Anyway, keep it up.