skmz'k2

Pimpin new players? Started a new clan? Do you dislike a player or a clan? Post it all here.

Moderator: Moderators

ganjaman
was flattened

Post by ganjaman »

well its more like u will aim different i think. u will avoid aiming at ppl at first, and then when their close *pam*
ip
is connecting

Post by ip »

El'ganja you seem to know how to use one of those cheats ;)

Well i hope that he´s not cheating :\
Sometimes you play good and ppl say that you use wh and etc :/
But if skmz used wh why can´t he frag better ;) hirr
:VsR: , =A= , {UNi} , (c) , <Star> [j]'
Stanny
hit the ground hard, real hard

Post by Stanny »

El'Ganja: You still aim as lousy/good as usal.

I need to ask you one thing private Elganja
King of kings!
LaggizZ
melted

Post by LaggizZ »

Hmm , that demo was wierd as hell .
hmm..
Dragon
is connecting

naa

Post by Dragon »

no only a guy how can play rok really good.
Dragon
is connecting

WO

Post by Dragon »

hmm i think players in WO are jellous of him :shock: if u read theres remarks :shocker:
astroman
joined the game

Post by astroman »

You can't say he cheats already , its to early? You need to see a whole match to decide if he cheats or not. Maybe skmz is good at rok?
Beavisss
loses a vital chest organ

Post by Beavisss »

astroman wrote:You can't say he cheats already , its to early? You need to see a whole match to decide if he cheats or not. Maybe skmz is good at rok?
You can turn wh on/off I guess. so whole match will not show anything more..
cezok
is connecting

Post by cezok »

How someone can say that he isin't using a wh? That is so obvious..
Ralle
is connecting

Post by Ralle »

LOL

Skmz i already told you yesterday to quit that wh,acom whatever ur using, when i tested you with slippers on riot and cloud :)

Kinda funny this topic come up today
condome
joined the game

Post by condome »

He (skmz) told me what cloud his favorite and he see the shadows then i make a fake moves from the coners, he shoot it every times lol, and i try sleepers some maps and i was surprised each time when he always know where i am...GG
When someone spits you in the back &#8212; it means you&#8217;re ahead!
skmz
didn't throw its grenade far enough

Post by skmz »

proofs good playing on a map called rok, and if you had specced the whole match you should've seen that they were so easy and obvious to see where they were going.. where they came from, because they always came from the same spot, every round. so i would either suggest you to record the whole cw.

and for this lovely talk about the famous "hit in the rock"l i can say that, i saw him first, as you can see in the demo, then i THOUGHT he was going up, and it was just a bad aim. that's it.
Devirus wrote:Yes! A cheater spotted, at last! :D I choose to believe it, since I've heard a funny story from a team8, about skmz aswell.
it's not my fault i've got so damn good nowadays, that i own your "team8" that hard.. oohh, well it is my fault. :P
Misse wrote:I go with Dev, since I heard 2 things about skmz + cheat this week. :#:
you hear, you hear.. things... but no own reasons? haven't you ever got accused for cheating as well? if not, you might not be that good at all. ever..
Beavisss wrote:Watched this demo with apr and 2 times with wh. Well, he used wh for sure.
gg skmz ....
nice beav, you got your own wh. good to know you have your own cheats when needed. watch it, someone might record you whenever you least expects it.

i can admit, friends of mine also checked this demo with wallhacks, and no, it proofs nothing, not imo. and if it proofs anything at all, suspicious moves, aiming, anything. it would got to be really more recording than this.
Commu wrote:haha nice wallhack :lol:

nufan is right, shoot against that rock there :-D
jeez, now we're back at that lolish rock again. have you ever made chance shots, any of you? have you got bad aim, anytime? anyone? no, i guess you're all a bunch of madskilled guys that never ever miss, you always aim correctly and hit. sorry to say, but i'm not that good, i never miss.

that hits in the rock would ironically say the opposite, that i took a chance where the guy might be. jeez.
MadWolf wrote:Nah, I've seen demos that are more suspicious than this one.
Stanny wrote:Somethings were susipicious, but in most case I would have done exactly the same (without hiting tho)
MadWolf & Stanny, thank you, guys. i've also seen more suspicious demos, this is just redicilous
Misse wrote:MadWolf.. U really wanna pass that trial dont you?:p
that was really low, misse. for the first, i'm not any clan leader, if i was, it might be more talk about the clan as well. for the second, he is much better than you, so why do you care? lame.
El'ganja wrote:well he surely didnt aim like this back in the time i was in <pS> with him.
thanks ganja, exactly what i needed. an old mate doing like this. and you were'nt in pS for a week? i guess you played one or maybe TWO cw's, then you quitted. interesting, you already knows exactly how good i am and such.
W1lco wrote:"We" were using mm3 btw.. :))
true. we were using mm3, and in some of the situations in the demo, they might have said where the enemy was coming. i don't really remember that. and i don't care.
Stanny wrote:El'Ganja: Your saying that with wh you aim better etc? thats just bullshit!
I think that you hit less because of all the things happening around you, seeing through walls etc.
Look at xzero's demo instead.
yeh, i watched that demo, that's 100% a wallhacker, buti don't go and whine to him, it's his problem, and his thing to fix, if it's possible. he is my friend, and i don't lose the respect to him for this. why don't you go and complain him? or is my demo even more suspicious? :-P
ip wrote:El'ganja you seem to know how to use one of those cheats ;)

Well i hope that he´s not cheating :\
Sometimes you play good and ppl say that you use wh and etc :/
But if skmz used wh why can´t he frag better ;) hirr
i agree there, ganja seems to know about this alot. and it happens all the time, someone complain you/or me for cheating as well. nothing new.. it's strange that this comes up now..
Dragon wrote:no only a guy how can play rok really good.
Dragon wrote:hmm i think players in WO are jellous of him :shock: if u read theres remarks :shocker:
thanks dragon. yeh, rok is one of my best maps ever. it's an easy map, and fun.

well, i think that too, jellous. not my fault that i own(ed) them. :-)
Beavisss wrote:
astroman wrote:You can't say he cheats already , its to early? You need to see a whole match to decide if he cheats or not. Maybe skmz is good at rok?
You can turn wh on/off I guess. so whole match will not show anything more..
ohh, you can turn on and off wallhacks? didn't know. i guess you guys are good with this cheats, you seem to know lots anyway. :-P

thanks btw, astro. my mate. :-)
cezok wrote:How someone can say that he isin't using a wh? That is so obvious..
..says someone that already got busted for wallhack as well, way to go, man.
Ralle wrote:LOL

Skmz i already told you yesterday to quit that wh,acom whatever ur using, when i tested you with slippers on riot and cloud :)

Kinda funny this topic come up today
funny indeed. you didn't answer me when i said you could have the demo from cw vs [DUEL], how come? you can still have it if you want. you just got owned, that's all. can't expect someone to actually kill you that you prolly think that SUCKS.. without starting to whine? i got the demo with your whine. :-)

and yes, i know it was you, it was quite obvious. and also why you used slippers. quite annoying. because YOU seemed to know exactly where i was all the time. you also comitted(or whatever it's spelled) that you were playing around with a wh as well. you said you had connected with a fakenick with a working wh. and the reasons are nothing to complain. the interesting part here is that you said you were using it. way to go, Ralle. you have a working wh for boomtown servers WITH nocheat. now everybody knows that? watch it, someone might record you. :-/
Beavisss
loses a vital chest organ

Post by Beavisss »

skmzcheat wrote:
Beavisss wrote:Watched this demo with apr and 2 times with wh. Well, he used wh for sure.
gg skmz ....
nice beav, you got your own wh. good to know you have your own cheats when needed. watch it, someone might record you whenever you least expects it.

i can admit, friends of mine also checked this demo with wallhacks, and no, it proofs nothing, not imo. and if it proofs anything at all, suspicious moves, aiming, anything. it would got to be really more recording than this.
I can have whatever I want to have!
lol
"The best way to protect ur ass is to attack." Okey :)
You look so lame.
Ralle
is connecting

Post by Ralle »

Your right, i didnt try to hide i was using wh, when i was testing you. You played very odd so i quit the server and came back with that single purpose to bust you, thats why i ran around over 2 maps with slippers just to test your reactions. Its not like im hiding it skmz, ive already told everyone in wo about my little test against you, and even your friends, which is probably the reason u 'know' about this :)

Actually i wasnt going to go public with this before this thread happened to come up, since i know some people find it amoral to connect with a wh no matter what your intentions are. The reason i did it was merely to find out myself wheter u cheated or not, which im personally 100% sure you do. I let other people draw their own conclusions.

There was so many incidents during those 2 maps where u looked at me constantly through the walls, and even shot at me when i ran to a corner and stopped right before it . Bear in mind i used slippers and avoided being in line of sight whenever possible.

I even remember our nice chat when i decided to tell about my little test on you. You responded 'I used it to test you too'. I guess thats as close to a confession you will get, since you were on the servers long before i even entered.

I dont know where you got the part that i was connecting with a working nocheat wh from though, since i was just using ordinary quake2.exe and a regular wh (anyone that know how to use google can get that), but since your asking i can tell you that i DO know of a working nocheat wallhack that cant be caught with frk checks, which i also have warned the boomtown admin Morpheus about long ago.
Misse
sank like a rock

Post by Misse »

yeah well skmz. as I told you on irc, i saw it with my own eyes cuz my friend said someone named skmz were playing like a he used wallhack. so shut the hell up. ur busted.
and Dragon regarding jealousy ? get out of here man :D
legalisera mera<br />
and yes im gangsta.