My turn

Pimpin new players? Started a new clan? Do you dislike a player or a clan? Post it all here.

Moderator: Moderators

aka
tripped on its own grenade

Post by aka »

I'd say there was a few cool frags! Besides that you'recorrect B<
skmz
didn't throw its grenade far enough

Post by skmz »

funny.. dont know why i watched through all the demos on the site, but i guess i did it because aka has accused me and really maked fun of me, so maybe thats why i did watch the demos. and now hes caught, and also banned. ironic, isnt it?

i can make movie clips if you dont believe that aka is cheating in those demos.

two wh'ers busted in a couple of days. whos next? we had no swe dude banned or even warned in the blacklist at mysterys page, aka ruined that. >.>
PENSIONERAD cat
#AMF @ IRLNet - AMFpension.se[/b]
aka

Post by aka »

I have'nt cheated so your post was totally useless, just like your life.
z0
plummets to its death

Post by z0 »

skmz... even ur possibility of making "wh-videoclips" of akas demos makes u as much a cheater as aka is accused of beeing.

because, who knows, you got your WH just to get ppls asses to get your revenge or do u still use it as u once did? (or didnt?)

booya :oh:
peaz
skmz

Post by skmz »

z0 wrote:skmz... even ur possibility of making "wh-videoclips" of akas demos makes u as much a cheater as aka is accused of beeing.

because, who knows, you got your WH just to get ppls asses to get your revenge or do u still use it as u once did? (or didnt?)

booya :oh:
jisses, check ralles post against me where he says he got wh to check people, so he cant be cheating then? .. lal.. patethic. owned, aka. >.>
PENSIONERAD cat
sanity
was in the wrong place

Post by sanity »

heh wtf is .>
aka

Post by aka »

Well I know I did'nt cheat so I should'nt have anything to worry about...but I do since I know 90% of the quakers hate me and I doubt the aq2admins are exepetions
Stric
needs some Pepto Bismol

Post by Stric »

One of the reason is for sure your behaviour :) :lol:
^stric^
z0
plummets to its death

Post by z0 »

skmz wrote:jisses, check ralles post against me where he says he got wh to check people, so he cant be cheating then? .. lal.. patethic. owned, aka. >.>

can't be cheating? sure he can, its just to turn on his wh.. it is just stupid having a wh laying around to "check" people because as i said, who knows if u use it while playing pub/cw or whatever... or if u really only use it for checking demos.
peaz
skmz

Post by skmz »

Uncle- wrote:One of the reason is for sure your behaviour :) :lol:
hehe. why act like you are for real when you can act really stupid and being a moron. :)
z0 wrote:
skmz wrote:jisses, check ralles post against me where he says he got wh to check people, so he cant be cheating then? .. lal.. patethic. owned, aka. >.>
can't be cheating? sure he can, its just to turn on his wh.. it is just stupid having a wh laying around to "check" people because as i said, who knows if u use it while playing pub/cw or whatever... or if u really only use it for checking demos.
agree, its quite stupid to have a wh laying around. but its also very handy to watch demos, and servers got protections against it. so it would be really stupid to try use it.. frkq2..
PENSIONERAD cat
Haudrauf

Post by Haudrauf »

What's the fuzz about those "aq2admins" anyways?
They don't even "admin" their own servers to counter the possibly most used cheat "cl_maxfps 10" which avoids leg-humpling.

All in all, this is ridiculous.
ImageOwner of http://aq2maps.quadaver.org
Not part of #aq2admins for a reason.
aka

Post by aka »

the aq2admins are the ones that banned me so that I cant play..that's what "the aq2admins are about"
Overii
sank like a rock

Post by Overii »

who gives a fuck if u xiit
they should ban u on all server muhahaha
ich bin das kopf o/
aka

Post by aka »

there's the attitude I've been talking about
TotteN
sank like a rock
In-game Name: TotteN
Operating System: win 7
Memory: 8GB
Hard drive: 3TB
Graphics card: ATI HD 7000
Monitor: 2
Mouse: Logitech G500
Keyboard: Microsoft Sidewinder

Post by TotteN »

well... i dont think aka cheats (and i think im 1of those that dosent hate him ) ..
i watched those demos and ffs... dont understand.. wh??
ok maybe 1 or 2 frags (like the 1 on ur3 when someone climbs the long ladder) , but na.. its not wh..

and skmz , u have to see the entire demo to understand its not wh.. sure u can just pick the suspect frags and make a movie, but then u dont look at the whole picture..

well thats what i think..
alla smälter till honung för papp,charmörenas konung strandens romeo.stringtrosorna landar i sanden när totte springer på stranden playans don juan