geekness contest

The general catch-all forum for Action Quake2 related discussions.

Moderator: Moderators

.UncycleD
hit the ground hard, real hard

Post by .UncycleD »

I had a dream last night about two mobster gangs fighting for control over a city. They met at the same stairwaybridge in a railstation over and over, and there were never more than 4 guys on each side. Their only weapons was m4's and throwing knifes, and they actually crouched when shooting :D The deciding factor were of course the number of roundwins...

One other thing was when I was out driving one night. It was really dark, and my vision was kinda blurred because of some obstacles between me and the cars around the corner. Everything looked weird and didn't make any sense, so of course my first thought is: "Wtf, must be a bug!"
#4056 in z0r.nl
L0ki
didn't throw its grenade far enough

Post by L0ki »

I asked my girlfriend to speak the Camera-Lights-Action-wavefiles for my AQ2 with a seductive voice. She did it. :wee:
NRGizeR
feels some chest pain

Post by NRGizeR »

L0ki wrote:I asked my girlfriend to speak the Camera-Lights-Action-wavefiles for my AQ2 with a seductive voice. She did it. :wee:
Now THOSE should be made public :mrgreen:
Da^JuaN
was picked off

Post by Da^JuaN »

/me is waiting for L0ki's pakrelease.. 8)
minchiano
bleeds to death

Post by minchiano »

I'd use it no questions :)
L0ki
didn't throw its grenade far enough

Post by L0ki »

I expected that. :bday:

Unfortunatly I had to promise my girl not to publish it. Sorry. :->
maGro
blew itself up

Post by maGro »

omg! now i´ve dreamed 3 dreams about aq2 in a row. first one i wrote down before, in the 2nd i threw a knife in a grizzly´s chest.. and i thought he had a kevlar vest (i know, not reallistic :P) Then i read the text and noticed it was his head and i was quite impressed by his hp... which had to be quite high since he was still running towards me. Then he gibbed and i awoke. Today i´ve dreamed we (dunno who) whould have been chased... on wfall... i guess i pwned them. Im wondering if thats kinda unhealthy..

About one year ago when i came home i ran upstairs shouting: "re!" to my mum. I guess im addicted :/
Director of #E-Reality :: Sprayer of #koksnutten