new dutch servers

The place to discuss your client and server issues, or to post your client and server related problems. Now with added Anticheat flavour.

Moderator: Moderators

Flunx
feels some chest pain
In-game Name: iN Flunx

Post by Flunx »

ping 70, but stable.
I like to play games, not watch them
eLDORADO
hit the ground hard, real hard

Post by eLDORADO »

this is it :D
Well, so is your mother.
Caracol
was picked off

Post by Caracol »

So, could you maybe paste the rotation of the public one?
Or maybe something less public to avoid this opinion-chaos. Cause it would be cool to have a server with all these must-maps, and since no "normal" server is being changed there shouldn't be argue about it.
About the maplist I just would have all the played maps, the classical ones and the new ones... I think it's a good place to gather people interested in testing new maps.

About the configs, I don't know if it's necessary, but maybe adding some configs to vote for wouldn't be that bad. CTF, TDM, DM, etcetera.

Well, the server works quite good for me and some of the people I play with, besides I still have hopes it can be updated and improved.
Thanks in advance!
Ne quid nimis.
BeAViS
ittssaaa marrrioooo!

Post by BeAViS »

oh oh !!!!!
i got 75 ping there!!!!!!
EWOWWWWWWW!!!!
:hop: :hop: :hop:
- Killing today in old fashioned way -
- Beware of Beavers -
- :mario: -
fuct
is full of buckshot

Post by fuct »

ping 150, 50 to gelrev...z0r servers suuuck for me :)
MDVz0r
is connecting

Post by MDVz0r »

fuct wrote:ping 150, 50 to gelrev...z0r servers suuuck for me :)
Probably your ISP has trouble to find the right route to the server. Try traceroute aq2.z0r.nl (tracert in windows) and find out what route it takes.
creater of z0rbot - #z0r.nl - http://www.z0r.nl/
MDVz0r
is connecting

Post by MDVz0r »

Caracol wrote:So, could you maybe paste the rotation of the public one?
Or maybe something less public to avoid this opinion-chaos. Cause it would be cool to have a server with all these must-maps, and since no "normal" server is being changed there shouldn't be argue about it.
About the maplist I just would have all the played maps, the classical ones and the new ones... I think it's a good place to gather people interested in testing new maps.

About the configs, I don't know if it's necessary, but maybe adding some configs to vote for wouldn't be that bad. CTF, TDM, DM, etcetera.

Well, the server works quite good for me and some of the people I play with, besides I still have hopes it can be updated and improved.
Thanks in advance!
Everything is welcome. You noticed me of Maniac's TNG version and i just updated it. Great version btw (thanks Maniac). Maprotation, new maps etc, can be updated easily, just give me a sign.
creater of z0rbot - #z0r.nl - http://www.z0r.nl/
Caracol
was picked off

Post by Caracol »

As spoken, will be done.
Ne quid nimis.