4 teh danes

The general catch-all forum for Action Quake2 related discussions.

Moderator: Moderators

BeAViS
ittssaaa marrrioooo!

Post by BeAViS »

Haur wrote:hey instead of flaming sF then please help Wilco!!!
naah, flaming porkface is funnyer.
:bday:
- Killing today in old fashioned way -
- Beware of Beavers -
- :mario: -
dudemcpek
had its throat slit

Post by dudemcpek »

There are How to's on the same site you're browsing, try finding them.
angra
feels some chest pain

Post by angra »

I think i gave that url to him some time ago.

http://quadaver.net/HowtoQuake2Server
}i{ angra - #clan.illusion
Total minutes of aq2
2005: 20 716
2006: 10 405
emperphis
blew itself up

Post by emperphis »

Haur wrote:hey instead of flaming sF then please help Wilco!!! Don't know if anyone noticed but he just told us all that he would love set up some servers on his 100/100 connection!
who's us?
I've god as my lollipop
sCrewFace
blew up

Post by sCrewFace »

emperphis i asked for ideas, im not about to start working on a hopeless project... Maybe your that retarded, but i got other things to do then getting a server for an allmost 10 year old game if i know its impossible before i even start trying. I know u got siesta to do such things in your country. But in mine we work 8 straight hours aday if not more.

Hard work calling all the ISP's? Yir that truely will take my breath away for many hours. Tho in our country 1000000000000000000000 ppl calls the ISPs everyday and asks for servers, mainly for cs,bf2,bf,q3,cs source,q4 and so on.

A better idea would be to contract some of the ppl with 100mbit lines maybe? If they want money, i wouldnt mind spending some money on it, if im not the only one ofc..

SO LETS ALL GIVE A BIG HAND TO THE TRUELY AWSOME, SMART, BRAINY EMPERPHIS!!!!!!!! NICE IDEA RETARDO WHY ARENT U WORKING FOR NASA OR CIA U NO BRAIN PEACE OF SHIT

And then u fucking go ahead and ask "Who's us?" Who the fucking hell do u think? The Thread says "4 teh danes" Cant believe u come here and act like u got it all figured out. Go bite a brick and make your friend kick u in the neck!!

(And yes my idea beats yours! 1 - 0 To Denmark! Hurray!)
Beavis:
"all depends of what accordings you take before the match."
nufan
brains are on the wall

Post by nufan »

have you even tryed lortebold?
It took me one conversasion with a guy on #catch-gamer.
And he gladly help us out.
not that I belive the servers will be used much anyway..
I for once just think it's a big laugh that you whine on the catch servers.
as I have said before.. this scene should only be using the catch servers :P the only fair server out there.. even against the finnish. (2x)
and so on..
emperphis
blew itself up

Post by emperphis »

sCrewFace wrote:emperphis i asked for ideas, im not about to start working on a hopeless project...
I gave an idea like I had mine, worked on it and got what I want. And you can see that presented here 82.102.101:27910, 27920, 27930.
sCrewFace wrote:Maybe your that retarded, but i got other things to do then getting a server for an allmost 10 year old game if i know its impossible before i even start trying. I know u got siesta to do such things in your country. But in mine we work 8 straight hours aday if not more.
Actually the first guy whinnig here about a '10 year old game' (8 in fact) was you, not me. Nothing is impossible haven't you heard?
I'm not up to telling what I do for a living cause that's not the issue here, but in a 24h day just to work 8? whatta waste of time... By the way, you should learn more about geography and society before posting crap since 'siesta' it's spanish and not Portuguese at all.
sCrewFace wrote:Hard work calling all the ISP's? Yir that truely will take my breath away for many hours.
Read my post again as I said it took me a month. And just not stick to isp's I gave you more options to choose and still there are more.
sCrewFace wrote:A better idea would be to contract some of the ppl with 100mbit lines maybe? If they want money, i wouldnt mind spending some money on it, if im not the only one ofc..
That's another point of view but if you tougth of it before what's the point on this topic? By the way I got my service free of charge
sCrewFace wrote:SO LETS ALL GIVE A BIG HAND TO THE TRUELY AWSOME, SMART, BRAINY EMPERPHIS!!!!!!!! NICE IDEA RETARDO WHY ARENT U WORKING FOR NASA OR CIA U NO BRAIN PEACE OF SHIT
Actually I'm not much into the American scene but I have my way in the European equivalents. That's means ESA and Europol just to recall you. Thanks for the standing ovation nvtl.
sCrewFace wrote:(And yes my idea beats yours! 1 - 0 To Denmark! Hurray!)
Well your idea hasn't produced much result, mine has so let's 'let the referee have the score of the game' ;)
I've god as my lollipop
sCrewFace
blew up

Post by sCrewFace »

I agree nufan, but u know aswell as i do. That if u wanna be active, u gotta play on all servers. And that often means 2x .fi without beeing able to choose what map we really want to play. So if finnish ppl can get to play 1st map with ping 10-20 and 2nd map with ping 20-25 and want to be able to do that aswell. And we all know how importent ping is when u use pistol!
.fi server = kev kev kev kev kev kev dead
.no server = kev kev kev kev head(maybe)
.dk = head

Which makes the 1on1 situations ALOT harder, and i dont want to be one of those guys that never has an advantages. I dont care if its a couple of cws, but NEVER? no way in hell..
Beavis:
sCrewFace
blew up

Post by sCrewFace »

My idea is 10 mins old moron i still got 30 days, 23 hours and 50 mins to beat you remember? Wtf is your problem anyway? Gtfo off this thread..

You sound like your an admin of something irl? Am i right?

Why isnt it possible to ban a user from a thread btw? That would be kinda neat here..
Beavis:
ZarDoX
Worst clanmate of 2005

Post by ZarDoX »

boomtown ftw :bday:
angra
feels some chest pain

Post by angra »

Mabye i should see if i can get my server comp working. I wont be a dk server, but realy close (Gothenburg).
}i{ angra - #clan.illusion
Total minutes of aq2
2005: 20 716
2006: 10 405
sCrewFace
blew up

Post by sCrewFace »

I loved playing at angra, it felt different then cg somehow. Cant explain it, its just like the .de servers feels wierd. That would be nice angra :)
Beavis:
ZoRoXo
tripped on its own grenade
In-game Name: Keeent

Post by ZoRoXo »

sCrewFace wrote: .fi server = kev kev kev kev kev kev dead
.no server = kev kev kev kev head(maybe)
.dk = head
hahahahaha thats proboly the best thing i have heard in a while :bday:
Aka. kK >> Keeent
( ) ( )
(^_^)
(~)(~)
Flunx
feels some chest pain
In-game Name: iN Flunx

Post by Flunx »

Ping is just a number, timing is everyting
I like to play games, not watch them
Haur
blew up

Post by Haur »

go for it angra..!

You would make a lot of scandinavians happy..!
Once you go {MOB} you never stop..