Train from norway to sweden

The infamous forum of spam and anything unrelated to Action Quake2.

Moderator: Moderators

goldblade
hit the ground hard, real hard

Post by goldblade »

minchiano wrote:Oi GB! When you arrive in Gothenburg, gimme a holler and I'll be sure to be there pissing on your collectibles. :P
Umm we're in Gothenburg on....

*checks itinary*

14th feb in morning and leave 15th in the evening.

:D

If you a male (with a ginger like beard) and a female (without a ginger like beard), both with backpacks... then that'll be us! :D
sajh
is legless

Post by sajh »

www.sj.se swedish railways

or www.swebusexpress.se quite affordable bus lines, i usually go by bus when travelling between gothenburg and oslo.
whine...<br />
"på kvällarna förvandlas den spenslige solidas till....... STÅL-TIRRE!" - minch<br />
"i hoped i cud get a chance in iN when i saw even solidas cud do it " - Snigge/2fast4j00<br />
"iN minus sajh would be a nice clan and way better, but i would never ever stand playing with such an annoying player, lucky me that i didnt get a try in iN" - Romo
" it seems he is a "rich" mans child with to much attitude, he's like the man version of Paris Hilton... such a jerk" - Romo
.UncycleD

Post by .UncycleD »

It is on www.nsb.no

You just have to type Åre with "Å" instead of "Aa". I can send you a norwegian keyboard for less than 1000£
#4056 in z0r.nl
goldblade

Post by goldblade »

.UncycleD wrote:It is on www.nsb.no

You just have to type Åre with "Å" instead of "Aa". I can send you a norwegian keyboard for less than 1000£
Cheers man! That's exactly what i was looking for :D