More Cheaters

Pimpin new players? Started a new clan? Do you dislike a player or a clan? Post it all here.

Moderator: Moderators

Da^JuaN
was picked off

Post by Da^JuaN »

Ah well, you want news about caught cheaters, i just read MysteryMan caught FoxX (former 5th, dezire etc) by using frkq2.
kaaos
blew itself up

Post by kaaos »

something like the little green man hacked into his computer and replaced original quake2.exe with frkq2's executable and some unknown force made him type set wallhack "1" ... or something like that? :(
THEIR WHITE FLAGS ARE NO MATCH FOR OUR MACHINEGUNS
Clown
unpossible??!?!!

Post by Clown »

Wasn't Foxx caught doing summat dodgy, but was let off due to having some sort of excuse that his friend did it?
I don't give a shit.
flitz
is connecting

Post by flitz »

People should tell about all cheaters here. It's good to know who has been caught and then avoid playing against him/her or at least be aware and keep your eyes open when you're playing against him/her.
Da^JuaN
was picked off

Post by Da^JuaN »

I will if i catch one. But im only admin of DA Main.. and there are hardly cheaters, since mostly germans play there and dont cheat. Most cheaters i caught there are danish, norwegian or finnish people who dont care of being banned on a german server.
Da^JuaN
was picked off

Post by Da^JuaN »

Thats the meaning of the aq2admins team, at least it has been done on bt, da main and on jolt.. maybe more.. at least on those 3.
Da^JuaN
was picked off

Post by Da^JuaN »

Devirus wrote:Yea thats what i thought also :) "Most cheaters i caught there are danish, norwegian or finnish people who dont care of being banned on a german server." - Made me wonder :)

I meant, they mostly didnt know they were going to be banned on bt and more servers ;)
Da^JuaN
was picked off

Post by Da^JuaN »

You wanted cheaters, here you are ;)

the only problem is.. the guy is not on irc and is using a dial up or isdn, so we dunno who it is and hes been 'caught' and kicked for 5 a 6 times already, but he prolly disconnects gets another ip and connects again.. very annoying. couple a times he used 'stoned' as nick but he used different ones.. :sleep:
Clown
unpossible??!?!!

Post by Clown »

ASDL users can have dynamic IP too. I'll look into this when I get home. I know a few 'stoned' aliasers.
I don't give a shit.