Voodoo.Children

Pimpin new players? Started a new clan? Do you dislike a player or a clan? Post it all here.

Moderator: Moderators

AliStaiR
plummets to its death

Post by AliStaiR »

lol :)
Gekkehuis !
Redi-
is connecting

Post by Redi- »

Oh no, EU doesnt allow to sing in public ffs!??! why did our country join then! ppl here are happy and want to sing on cws :(

Anyway, heres some stuff Chris said, when we agreed with an ESL admin that we can reschedule the match once more, since they did so to:

[19:12:51]  [ NARF|Chris ] ok, whatever guys, i just pressed the 'Voodoo children did not appear' buttom, cuz i'm afk now.

[19:12:58]  [ NARF|Chris ] do it well & take care

OH and as were talking about racism, Chris always refused a 2on2 vs Uncle and me, even if we agreed 2x their server and noone else was around eh? Is it couse were both slovenians? Oh dear u racist!

btw, Chris = Cerky, for those who didnt know yet

And you were talking about our attitude eh? :)
dudemcpek
had its throat slit

Post by dudemcpek »

Refusing a cw isn't a racism btw...

And I'm slovene and also in NARF... Pointless post u got.

So what if u get w.o., dunno what's gonna be the final call, but we sure won't give fewleh another chance to behave like that.

And about what Chris did when we agreed to reschedule the match. Accually this was before the agreement. Juan told chris to wait 15 min after the time the match should start and if u still aren't there he may press 'Voodoo children did not appear' and so he did.

Later on Juan decided we can reschedule it.
SoLiDuZ
Worst clanmate of 2005

Post by SoLiDuZ »

Lies all lies 2 bad my logs are fucked cuz Juan said we could reschedule a long time be4 he pressed that gayass button :<
Kurupt
:I

Post by Kurupt »

Can't you guys fight this out on IRC instead? I doubt anyone really cares and the only thing you achieve is making yourself look like a fool. Thanks!
*hali*