Best AQ2 Player Around?

Pimpin new players? Started a new clan? Do you dislike a player or a clan? Post it all here.

Moderator: Moderators

Commu
plummets to its death

Post by Commu »

Winball wrote:btw im the best aq2 player around
True, right after me :rambo:
There goes the neighborhood!
fishhead
is connecting

Post by fishhead »

i owned the clq, lol
topped dm and tp several times
not thats a massive... indication of skill really, but i can claim to being the top fragwhore in australia for a period :)

i watched freezer in pub a few times, and another SoV guy, they were definatly at an elite level, much better than the yanks i'd watched. funnily enough the other one (not frezzer) did look like a low fov bot.

FiSH-HeaD[TDm]
emu
Syndrome of a Down

Post by emu »

prolly circul8
Call me your valentine call me once tonight
sajh
is legless

Post by sajh »

visitor owned frezzer imho

and one player that should have been mentioned in the thread as he is the best swedish player ever is the pinnen, The_Stick
whine...<br />
"på kvällarna förvandlas den spenslige solidas till....... STÅL-TIRRE!" - minch<br />
"i hoped i cud get a chance in iN when i saw even solidas cud do it " - Snigge/2fast4j00<br />
"iN minus sajh would be a nice clan and way better, but i would never ever stand playing with such an annoying player, lucky me that i didnt get a try in iN" - Romo
" it seems he is a "rich" mans child with to much attitude, he's like the man version of Paris Hilton... such a jerk" - Romo
grover
loses a vital chest organ

Post by grover »

another player who should be mentioned here: [Nm3]JizLt
"Anything too stupid to be said is sung". - Voltaire.
mirror
didn't throw its grenade far enough

Post by mirror »

u forgot to mention teert :S eleet german player!!
iler
special poika polizai

Post by iler »

Well the players that have been great in my eyes were The_Stick and Amphion (and me of course).
paino on voimaa, ylipaino on ylivoimaa BD http://www.clanunited.org
Zonic
was flattened

Post by Zonic »

iler wrote:Well the players that have been great in my eyes were The_Stick and Amphion (and me of course).
omg.. The_Stick owned back in the days. I just have a slight memory of him... what clan did he play for? I just remember him owning the public servers over and over again.
iler
special poika polizai

Post by iler »

Zonic wrote:
iler wrote:Well the players that have been great in my eyes were The_Stick and Amphion (and me of course).
omg.. The_Stick owned back in the days. I just have a slight memory of him... what clan did he play for? I just remember him owning the public servers over and over again.
He played for @fro. That is what I remember.
paino on voimaa, ylipaino on ylivoimaa BD http://www.clanunited.org
bail
should have used a smaller gun

Post by bail »

didnt he played in "[KG] knivsta gibblers" or smt?
bail{UNi}
Samislide
is legless

Post by Samislide »

Think he was in PAP with 56k, then started @fro with 10mbit.. Dunno, looong time ago :)
aka
tripped on its own grenade

Post by aka »

the_stick lylylylylylyl
KAOZARN
is connecting

well

Post by KAOZARN »

Frezzer was the best for a long time, but reality caught up.

I remember a time after I got my adsl, maybe a month or a year, noone called him the best anymore, ppl even said he was equal with the rest. And I believe it, nonone can be the best forever. But he is probably the overal best one.

Suprised noone has mentioned ja0? He was the main sniper in vrp' and everyone said he was the best sniper ever, even if that might not be true, someone must have heared of him? Or has everyone slept under a rock :santa:

M3 I think securitas was one of the best on..

hc, nopd chipset, the founder of "hirr"

mp5 is to commonly used and to easy to use, everyone with laser can score, so the best mp5 player Ive seen is KM, dont know his nationality or name or anything about him. Does anyone know? I think he was one of the first good mp5/kevlar players around. I cant remember if he has been in a clan. This one is a mystery at least..
Blue Vex
melted

Post by Blue Vex »

There wasn't actually any reality catchup. Frezzer stopped playing AQ2 on a daily basis and began playing EverQuest instead. However, he did stop by the AQ2 scene once in a while because AQ2 is addicting. When he did, he was no longer in the same shape as he used to be. When he was observed by people who didn't know the story, they would ofcourse make up something like "we can beat him with better connections".

Don't mess with the king. ;)
Steinar "Blue Vex" Furuli
I snipe with my Pistol, and your Rifle.
bail
should have used a smaller gun

Post by bail »

i dont know for me i think it is cow misse and alieni.
always thought they were good never changed my opinion about that.
bail{UNi}