#Catch-Gamer

The place to discuss your client and server issues, or to post your client and server related problems. Now with added Anticheat flavour.

Moderator: Moderators

Da^JuaN
was picked off

Post by Da^JuaN »

Apparently you dont have the original files.. just download the pakfile and you're sure you have the original files, easy as that.
Stric
needs some Pepto Bismol

Post by Stric »

^stric^
Sovnig
blew itself up

Post by Sovnig »

Uncle- wrote: Calm down.
I am calm, I'm just asking why I can't play aq2.
A good discussion is like a miniskirt; long enough to cover the subject, but short enough to pertain interest
//Splinter
sajh
is legless

Post by sajh »

cheatserver
whine...<br />
"på kvällarna förvandlas den spenslige solidas till....... STÅL-TIRRE!" - minch<br />
"i hoped i cud get a chance in iN when i saw even solidas cud do it " - Snigge/2fast4j00<br />
"iN minus sajh would be a nice clan and way better, but i would never ever stand playing with such an annoying player, lucky me that i didnt get a try in iN" - Romo
" it seems he is a "rich" mans child with to much attitude, he's like the man version of Paris Hilton... such a jerk" - Romo
bail
should have used a smaller gun

Post by bail »

Vermin wrote:Well atm. you do get kicked from cg with original files. At least sound\doors\dr1_strt.wav is checked according to some other sound file than the original, which is also louder than the original. Ain't this a serious case of forcing ppl to cheat? ;)

And this is the pak which allowed me to enter the server. The 3 original door sound files have been changed to louder ones.
http://luna.golar.net/~truga/aq/reposit ... 99.pak.rar
if i got that right you say that i shouldnt be able to play on cg with original sound\doors\dr1_strt.wav, thats weird cause i got original sound files, and i have no problems playing at cg.

btw the dr1_mid.wav sound from pak99 you pasted make a sound while my dr1_mid.wav is quiet

and why do my post show i posted before vermin? when i did not.
bail{UNi}
Vermin
plummets to its death

Post by Vermin »

Well atm. you do get kicked from cg with original files. At least sound\doors\dr1_strt.wav is checked according to some other sound file than the original, which is also louder than the original. Ain't this a serious case of forcing ppl to cheat? ;)

And this is the pak which allowed me to enter the server. The 3 original door sound files have been changed to louder ones.
http://luna.golar.net/~truga/aq/reposit ... 99.pak.rar
dudemcpek
had its throat slit

Post by dudemcpek »

bail wrote:and why do my post show i posted before vermin? when i did not.
Happens quite some times. Maybe forums should be updated or something. It might got something to do with the shitty host :D
emperphis
blew itself up

Post by emperphis »

Took about 3 weeks for people to get used to Anticheat on optional required servers for NFSi wich has about a third of the community CG servers have. I think these will take about 6 weeks for people to get used to it so please bear with us and be patient. Anyway there's much information about anticheat on this forum so please do some reserach prior to pop in questions that are already replied to. Also, meanwhile your problems can be solved my experienced users and not only admins.

Thanks for your compreension
I've god as my lollipop
bail
should have used a smaller gun

Post by bail »

AssKick3r wrote:
bail wrote:and why do my post show i posted before vermin? when i did not.
Happens quite some times. Maybe forums should be updated or something. It might got something to do with the shitty host :D
good that you gave me an explaination, cause i was confused :(
bail{UNi}
Kurupt
:I

Post by Kurupt »

Why's maxclients set to 15 on the public servers? I don't know if the servers are full often, but wouldn't it be better to have even teams? Maxclients 14/16 or sumthin.
*hali*
nufan
brains are on the wall

Post by nufan »

catch updated.

new rotation.
new skins.
all matchmode back up.

no whine -_-
WaRiUs
joined the game

WaRiUs

Post by WaRiUs »

y, just get Urban2 out of there!

kthxbye :hop:
nufan
brains are on the wall

Post by nufan »

never warius :)
Flunx
feels some chest pain
In-game Name: iN Flunx

Post by Flunx »

catch sux, not that I play or on it or anything ...
I like to play games, not watch them
nufan
brains are on the wall

Post by nufan »

flunx..? care to express that homowowdude that never plays?
gj