#The-Ankat - interesting and lame indeed.

Pimpin new players? Started a new clan? Do you dislike a player or a clan? Post it all here.

Moderator: Moderators

arild
loses a vital chest organ

Post by arild »

I think I speak for everyone when I say:

*coco* *coco*

-Arild
Hapid00!!
arild

Post by arild »

Useless topic. Might aswell gain some posts at it.

-Arild
Hapid00!!
arild

Post by arild »

See what I mean ?

-Arild
Hapid00!!
arild

Post by arild »

I think I speak for everybody(again) when I say:

http://forums.aq2world.com/viewtopic.php?t=770

-Arild
Hapid00!!
alekchi
tripped on its own grenade

Post by alekchi »

jz > den
:hop:
I'm sitting down here but hey, you can't see me.
Tlx
joined the game

Post by Tlx »

So what's the practical difference between unofficial and official match after all?
If being honest I did notice the "unofficial" -part there in the matchfind after you came to cry it up on our channel. I've always considered 3on3+ matches as "officials" (so what the hell is official after all either?) and I rarely even notice no more than the channel of the matchfinder and what kind of a match is being seeked.

I can make the report say that it was an unofficial match if that's a relief for you.

Pliksu, I wonder when I have even had a discussion with you...?
But sure everyone can have their opinions of me, but in this case they seem to be prejudices.
Tlx'sC
Clown
unpossible??!?!!

Post by Clown »

KriBBa wrote:ok skm is right, if uo then it shouldnt be putted on hp as offical

but the other thing is, why even care this much so u whine in forum : P
Quoted.

Obviously there isn't a difference in the actual match between unofficial or official games, but what if it's just three friends playing together and two of them are from the same clan, and the third just tagged up to make it look nicer? What if the clan wanted to just practice some stuff, and ended up losing 100-0? How much would you like to see your clan name effectively dissed, with big red numbers next to the match listing -50?

Some people care even though I'm sure not many of you out there will admit to caring about stuff to do with AQ, because it's just a game. You all must have some sort of feelings for this game because you're all here and on this website.

And I also think that stuff like this isn't important enough to make a thread about it either, so bleh :)
Rallu
hit the ground hard, real hard

Post by Rallu »

philosophically thinking even thought this is just a game it has rules that (almost) everyone follows. If it would be just childs game it would have rules and point could be count on basis of head shots or something like that? It's all about respect and without any rules you cannot get it. So coming to off or uo it's quite important for some people becouse of the respect.

Don't give me shit about there's no rules. We have rules just that they are unwritten and known everyone. That's the fun of this game (I think) when there isn't referee who watches that everyone obeys rules.

Tlx, I bet you have spoken with pliksu quite many times. clan ApC oldest member ;) And we have played 61 wars (or more) with you.
Royal^
was in the wrong place

Post by Royal^ »

I agree rallu.
admin of #DuraWorks - #shoutcastftw - AQ2Suomi.com
Tlx
joined the game

Post by Tlx »

Rallu wrote:Tlx, I bet you have spoken with pliksu quite many times. clan ApC oldest member ;) And we have played 61 wars (or more) with you.
Yes, certainly, but I just can't remember any real discussions (nor argumentations) with him that would give him any image of the real me and my... issues.

But this has nothing to do with the topic so it doesn't matter. Keep on defaming us!
Tlx'sC
zeeriif
joined the game

Post by zeeriif »

Don't play agaisnt non-fin and you won't have to read shit like this
angra
feels some chest pain

Post by angra »

Don't play agaisnt non-fin and you won't have to read shit like this

ya zeeriif realy good... make a small scene even smaller.. ya great idee....(IRONY)

Some ppl should not have licens to buy a keybord.
}i{ angra - #clan.illusion
Total minutes of aq2
2005: 20 716
2006: 10 405
BabyLon
joined the game

Post by BabyLon »

Nice topic indeed :hail:
Me noob here. Speak no good english. I wish that u understand.. B)
alekchi
tripped on its own grenade

Post by alekchi »

Tlx wrote:So what's the practical difference between unofficial and official match after all?
Well tlx didnt play when there were unofficials! even I remember that in uo's you were able to use so called party members and those were "just 4 fun" games that shouldnt be marked on topic nor pages, with nothing to worry about (maybe because of somethings that might make you play worse than usually for example: mp3, hc, blowjob, sniper (hellper) and so on..
Seems that today they are "marked if we win and not marked if we lose". B(

Are people just dissing this thread because its skm? (who seems to have not-so-good reputation?)*JOKE* Sorry I havent heard about his reputation and what he has done so I might have bit more bystanders view. */JOKE*

B>

and ps. Everyone ignore zeriffi
I'm sitting down here but hey, you can't see me.
Repsaj
as long as it's salty..

Post by Repsaj »

I don't really understand the hassle about all of this :/

When its either UO or OFF u loose or win, when it is on a webby who gives a shit? :)

I know for sure, all clans don't have ALL wars on the webby (most wars that are missing are the ones lost).

And about the respect, ok I can see that, but I still don't care. I seen clans putting up a victory vs us cause they suspected us of cheating. If it's on a webby, I don't know life is stil going on now isnt it?

mmm actually this post is useless