skmz'k2

Pimpin new players? Started a new clan? Do you dislike a player or a clan? Post it all here.

Moderator: Moderators

sCrewFace
blew up

Post by sCrewFace »

Lets just cut the crap everyone? He's cheating no doubt about it! The reason some of u fools dont think so, is becouse hes trying to hide it. But when u have that in mind and try to think like a cheater. U will easily spot the wallhack. He might even be using bot who knows? The frkbot is very hard to spot. :#: And just for the record, all of you who are friends with skmz,in clan with him ect. your word in this case isnt worth anything. Cuz your only trying to protect your friends or your clans repuation. So just kick back an enjoy the show while your friend gets banned.. (hopefully)
FoxX
plummets to its death

Post by FoxX »

Skum, du er jo helt på prutten.
MarlPoro
melted

Post by MarlPoro »

In the beginning of the demo, skmz doesn't even see Cezok going behind the rock and still he shoots right at him. Just a lucky guess? No. "A Really good player" would have guessed that Cezok would go under the tree where skmz came himself, cause Cezok was moving towards that position pretty fast. Instead of that Cezok made a clever move and changed his route when skmz couldn't see.. except he did, through the wall that is.

Who is this "Dragon" anyway, 2 posts by him in this forum and both in this thread, protecting skmz :P

And yes, I believe skmz used wallhack in that clanwar.
MarlPoro / Anxiety
Thanks for reading
skmz
didn't throw its grenade far enough

Post by skmz »

i just can't believe this shit. that demo proofs nothing, and nothing again. if you are that stupid you can use that demo to bust a cheater, i can't believe to admit you are even skilled players at all, to use this demo as a kind of proof.

and i begin to hate that lolish rock where the ex cheater cesok came. so you can't just take a guess and shoot? i didn't even shoot lots of ammo, oh my god, i really like this. can't believe there are such fools around, my guess is that you just tried and waited for a good excuse to start flaming me, because i was going to be a threat to you. jeez.

i'm pretty sure nobody of you can for 100% think from that demo, it was a wh. you're just stupid and want to bust another good player, because you suck yourself.

becides, i have a life.. and you guys who need to have a working wh to actually use and connect with to get into a game to waste your real time to something like this, i feel sorry for you. where's your life? ;-)

end: think whatever you want, i really don't care. but you can't judge me from that demo, if you do, you aint a good player at all. just another amateur whining for cheats. and that's exactly what i think about you. whiners.

get life, girls. (you know.. irl you can fetch something with two big boobs, nice ass.. two blue nice eyes.. long blond hair.. and legs making you crazy... ooh damn, i'm sorry, you are too ugly to get them. my mistake.) :-P

(this post was meant for all loosers who's whining about my "wh".)
MarlPoro
melted

Post by MarlPoro »

Haha, now everyone accusing you are ugly, dumb and newbies? It seems that you're just pissed off cause you got caught and that makes you the pathetic one. Funny guy idd.. You really think that kind of flaming will help you out any way?

"Random peelo" like I would say in Finnish.
MarlPoro / Anxiety
Thanks for reading
nufan
brains are on the wall

Post by nufan »

So what about the second kill of yours in the first round? where you follow him down before you can even see him...
sanity
was in the wrong place

Post by sanity »

well after watching round 1, 3 times, the first kill could be intuition (spelling)
and the second where he 'follows' him could be that he hears the footsteps...but I can't really care that much
mOrg
joined the game

Post by mOrg »

Whats funny to me is that you now spend alot of energy lashing back out at people, because you were caught using wh, which just proves one thing to me..
And i dont even gotta say it, the people know, quit trying to be tough skmzie, you look like a asshole..
Certified m4 nuub <!> #clan.illusion quakenet
Masa^
sank like a rock
In-game Name: MaxD

Post by Masa^ »

skmz wrote:
W1lco wrote:"We" were using mm3 btw.. :))
true. we were using mm3, and in some of the situations in the demo, they might have said where the enemy was coming. i don't really remember that. and i don't care.
So, in addition to wh, you were also using mm3 without telling to the opponent? Wtg. :x
¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø--{Tm}Masa--ø¤º°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤
#aq2world Qnet
condome
joined the game

Post by condome »

skmz wrote:i just can't believe this shit. that demo proofs nothing, and nothing again. if you are that stupid you can use that demo to bust a cheater, i can't believe to admit you are even skilled players at all, to use this demo as a kind of proof.

and i begin to hate that lolish rock where the ex cheater cesok came. so you can't just take a guess and shoot? i didn't even shoot lots of ammo, oh my god, i really like this. can't believe there are such fools around, my guess is that you just tried and waited for a good excuse to start flaming me, because i was going to be a threat to you. jeez.

i'm pretty sure nobody of you can for 100% think from that demo, it was a wh. you're just stupid and want to bust another good player, because you suck yourself.

becides, i have a life.. and you guys who need to have a working wh to actually use and connect with to get into a game to waste your real time to something like this, i feel sorry for you. where's your life? ;-)

end: think whatever you want, i really don't care. but you can't judge me from that demo, if you do, you aint a good player at all. just another amateur whining for cheats. and that's exactly what i think about you. whiners.

get life, girls. (you know.. irl you can fetch something with two big boobs, nice ass.. two blue nice eyes.. long blond hair.. and legs making you crazy... ooh damn, i'm sorry, you are too ugly to get them. my mistake.) :-P

(this post was meant for all loosers who's whining about my "wh".)

Yea, Lets talk about getting life^^
(14:01:04) (+z0rbot28) [STATS] [2005/10] skmz'k2 => Mins : 1412 , Frags: 1626 , FPM: 1.15 (1.15) , Weighted Rank: 1.11 And its just a midle of week
When someone spits you in the back &#8212; it means you&#8217;re ahead!
Samislide
is legless

Post by Samislide »

Funny how u "missed" Ralle's post. :)
Flunx
feels some chest pain
In-game Name: iN Flunx

Post by Flunx »

Who are you kidding?
This demo obviously shows skmz using a wallhack.

Oh! and I've also seen demo's more suspicious than this one. And they were all cheaters.
I like to play games, not watch them
sCrewFace
blew up

Post by sCrewFace »

lol i havent heard that much namecalling since last time i talked with reload ^_^ - Its really fun that u consider yourself a "good player" this is your first clan with just a few respected players from the scene... Please skmz, not even with wallhack are u between the top players of the scene...
my guess is that you just tried and waited for a good excuse to start flaming me, because i was going to be a threat to you. jeez.
Like our lives are surrounded by you? I wouldnt save your life if i had to drink a glass of water in the middel of sahara!
but you can't judge me from that demo, if you do, you aint a good player at all
Funny why all the "good players (imo)" are the ones who are accussing you then? Just stfu,quit your wh and take it like a man. This will be forgotten in a week or two. Unless u will get banned ofcouse, then we might not see u in awhile :lol:
SoLiDuZ
Worst clanmate of 2005

Post by SoLiDuZ »

photoshop, that aint skmz, he sux
Superman is a travestite
Misse
sank like a rock

Post by Misse »

Give it up man :) You're just making a big fool out of yourself, and tbh you weren't really that cute before.. So shut it and stop cheating, stop acting cool and last ! Stop being so got damned fat!:wee:
legalisera mera<br />
and yes im gangsta.