Skmz - I am clean, okay? Please read.

Pimpin new players? Started a new clan? Do you dislike a player or a clan? Post it all here.

Moderator: Moderators

FoxX
plummets to its death

Post by FoxX »

Coming from a guy named after a famouso boxer, I refuse to take that piece of advice..
bail
should have used a smaller gun

Post by bail »

i tried not to be bothered in the first thread hey you got cought so i think justice have been served so why argue about it.
you probebly never cheat again good for you but you will never be cleared "once a cheater always a cheater - Ricki Lake"
bail{UNi}
skmz
didn't throw its grenade far enough

Post by skmz »

Do you know what the most funny part of this is, guys? It's about how many actually cares about it. It's quite interesting.

I guess that's the best reason why I made this thread.
And yeh, ofcourse I have a real life, but if you have wasted your time for years into a game, I think you would say it is a part of your life. Because if it is not, why the hell are you playing a game wasting your time?
Devirus wrote:Haha, "plz understand, putt yerself in my situation" lol. feelings?.. FEELINGS?! Online-feelings for the win! \o/ Chill Skmz, You've got all the babes and parties yer talkin about, what do you care? :D i bed ur xiitings them too! (if there were any) :P

D3\/16U5 1337|-|4x 0\/3R 4ND 0U7, H3H3 101!
Dev, yeh, I'm a player, it was a while ago I felt something for girls, nowadays it only does matter in the bed. ;-P
sCrewFace wrote:Actully when i think about it, birdie your comment was prolly the most retarded ive seen here. Ill continue to mock him untill the day he sends me a demo where he plays like the one we first saw... :x
Do you want a demo where I play like I did in rok? We played a cw vs (u) yesterday, and I watched it with transparent walls, and it surprised me quite much, I think I'm better with sounds than you think. I have never ever before watched my own demos with transparent walls, because I don't cheat and I haven't had any reason to why I should? But I guess I should do that sometimes, to see. ;-)

So, I say it again, sF, since you didn't seem to check my prev post where you complain me about my "public" gaming. Like I said, I never ever play public games that serious, I play with music, downloading files, talking to friends.. etc. I don't need to "show" it to change nick to "Skmz'mp3" and such lame shit. I know how good I am, and I don't need to proof it in any way in public gaming. So 2-0 to Skmz. :-7

But notice, this demo is a whole map, not just 2 minutes, like that lolish demo on rok. Ask for it and you can have it.

I think you guys as well should also be surprised by yourself if you watch your own demos with transparent walls. Try it.
PENSIONERAD cat
#AMF @ IRLNet - AMFpension.se[/b]
Prinsii
was in the wrong place

Post by Prinsii »

:lol: skmz :lol:
Love is the only solution.
SoLiDuZ
Worst clanmate of 2005

Post by SoLiDuZ »

weed is legal in .nl
Superman is a travestite
skmz
didn't throw its grenade far enough

Post by skmz »

SoLiDuZ wrote:weed is legal in .nl
FFS. that's so nasty, evil and unfair.. ;-7
PENSIONERAD cat
#AMF @ IRLNet - AMFpension.se[/b]
Misse
sank like a rock

Post by Misse »

hahahaha im so stoned right now. Aaaaaaaaahahahaha
MIKEYYYYYYYYYY :santa:
legalisera mera<br />
and yes im gangsta.
SoLiDuZ
Worst clanmate of 2005

Post by SoLiDuZ »

wheee go dick :D :D :D
Superman is a travestite
Serra
joined the game

Post by Serra »

I believe ya. And the idea of making an avi with a wallhack just sucks imo. It just enhances the suspicousy. I always watch the walls when hear some sounds from that direction - it's just easier to perceive the whole situation.
This is what im talking about :sleep:

ILUs and Materias playing is atleast as suspicious as smkz's, so what the hell?
Serra /Fu
FoxX
plummets to its death

Post by FoxX »

Lol skmz, you seriously can't stop amazing me with stupid posts... Why don't you just stop writing your pieces in here? None of your arguements are valid, and that kinda fucks up your entire case, don't you think?

I hold nothing but contempt for you, since you keep on talking about the life you have, that is so rich of things, compared to ours. Then you go on talking about you were amazed by your own gameplay, when you watched it with "transparency walls" (what kinda word for WH is that?). But for real, rest your case, like you said so many times, cause you can't really help this one bro. You lost this case a few threads ago, so not 2-0 for you, but 0-5 for you.
Serra
joined the game

Post by Serra »

FoxX wrote:Lol skmz, you seriously can't stop amazing me with stupid posts... Why don't you just stop writing your pieces in here? None of your arguements are valid, and that kinda fucks up your entire case, don't you think?

I hold nothing but contempt for you, since you keep on talking about the life you have, that is so rich of things, compared to ours. Then you go on talking about you were amazed by your own gameplay, when you watched it with "transparency walls" (what kinda word for WH is that?). But for real, rest your case, like you said so many times, cause you can't really help this one bro. You lost this case a few threads ago, so not 2-0 for you, but 0-5 for you.
That's your opinion.
Serra /Fu
Grimmeh

Post by Grimmeh »

Yo Skmz, I dunno where you got the dimensions for that grave you're digging yourself, but you've made it WAY too deep! :m00:
Serra
joined the game

Post by Serra »

Grimmeh wrote:Yo Skmz, I dunno where you got the dimensions for that grave you're digging yourself, but you've made it WAY too deep! :m00:
Nah, I think you guys are digging the grave for him, although he's alive.
Serra /Fu
kaaos
blew itself up

Post by kaaos »

I don't mind if a cheater continues playing after he got busted if he admits it and is truely sorry. Of course in the future people will be more suspicious towards him but that's justified because he was actually so stupid that he cheated before. But that's not the case here, skmz along with few other people still say that there was no wh, even after that Guen's video. How can people be so blind and/or stubborn? I prolly won't be playing against you but as you said, you don't care 'cause there are plenty of clans that will.
THEIR WHITE FLAGS ARE NO MATCH FOR OUR MACHINEGUNS
Serra
joined the game

Post by Serra »

Maybe we should stick that avi up to someones ass and restart the discussion. I think the .dm2 should be the reference, shouldnt it?
Serra /Fu