Want a nice tool for browsing aq2 servers?

The general catch-all forum for Action Quake2 related discussions.

Moderator: Moderators

emu
Syndrome of a Down

Post by emu »

id love to see you make a decent working hltv for aq2 spawn, but i guess its to much to ask, eh :)
Call me your valentine call me once tonight
angra
feels some chest pain

Post by angra »

}i{ angra - #clan.illusion
Total minutes of aq2
2005: 20 716
2006: 10 405
Impulse
is connecting

Post by Impulse »

Was about to install this one but got an error that I didn't have .NET Framework v.2.0.40607. Well I followed the link in the error popup and downloaded BETA 2 of the .NET framework.
When trying to install the program again I got the same error message. Seems like the BETA 2 released 25/4/05 isn't compatible with the installer?

Span, are you planning any updates soon? ;) Seems like a nice program and would like to try it out.

Thanks, Impulse^
Span
sank like a rock

Post by Span »

angra wrote:Do so you can these kind of character []{}>< =)( in the frind list. So i can just add my clan tag }i{ so i don't hafto add every verion of nick ppl have.
Thanks for the tip. I wasn't aware of that bug. I'll have it fixed with the next release along with the columnsorter hopefully.
Impulse wrote:Was about to install this one but got an error that I didn't have .NET Framework v.2.0.40607. Well I followed the link in the error popup and downloaded BETA 2 of the .NET framework.
When trying to install the program again I got the same error message. Seems like the BETA 2 released 25/4/05 isn't compatible with the installer?

Span, are you planning any updates soon? Seems like a nice program and would like to try it out.

Thanks, Impulse^
Yes, unfortunately the beta 2 released a couple of days ago won't work with this build. I'll also have that fixed with the next release. But, if you think it's worth it, you can always uninstall beta 2 and install beta 1. It's still available for download.

As for future updates: Here's a small preview on the direction in which the application is headed. Any comments appreciated.

However. Considering the number of new features I'm developing (with particular emphasis on the newly designed TreeView), it might take awhile 'till I have sorted out a stable version, unfortunately. I hadn't predicted that microsoft would release a new beta of the framework incompatible with the beta 1.
"fifan va lätt!"
Mutu
loses a vital chest organ

Post by Mutu »

Yeah, this one is great, then i don't need The All-Seeing Eye :)
· Catch-Gamer.no AQ2admin
Flunx
feels some chest pain
In-game Name: iN Flunx

Post by Flunx »

Looking good there!
Do you have an auto refhres function?
I like to play games, not watch them
Qalaxy
is connecting

Post by Qalaxy »

well about that q2tv.. Somekinda version of it worked in some League i cant remember. But yes there was a "q2tv" at league finals and some of us were able to spec the game.. it was pretty laggy tho.
angra
feels some chest pain

Post by angra »

well about that q2tv.. Somekinda version of it worked in some League i cant remember. But yes there was a "q2tv" at league finals and some of us were able to spec the game.. it was pretty laggy tho.
Q2SP
}i{ angra - #clan.illusion
Total minutes of aq2
2005: 20 716
2006: 10 405