My turn

Pimpin new players? Started a new clan? Do you dislike a player or a clan? Post it all here.

Moderator: Moderators

Samislide
is legless

Post by Samislide »

I'm sure it's no cheat so I wont even bother checking the demo. I take aka's word for it, and thats enough. Even if it is cheats in it - who gives a shit anymore, seems like it's a trend nowdays.. If you lose against a cheater, go practise.

I'll download cheat accusations when a new aksu.dm2 appears. I'm sure this demo is just another "screenshot= kicked for illegal setting!" kinda one, so it doesnt really feel worth watching. And all you morons accusing aka, go get laid virgins.
Rulf
found a way out

Post by Rulf »

well this is just great i sure hates aka and he knows that ... but i never thougt that he would xiit... some kind of back stabbing... aka keep your dirty hands away from aq2 from now on Thanx!

*SMAJL*
coooopa tropppppa BEACH!
skmz
didn't throw its grenade far enough

Post by skmz »

hoho, rulf for teh win..

devirus, who is virgin here? i wanna congrat them.. so i start with you.
PENSIONERAD cat
#AMF @ IRLNet - AMFpension.se[/b]
Rulf
found a way out

Post by Rulf »

skmz :santa:
coooopa tropppppa BEACH!
aka
tripped on its own grenade

Post by aka »

spare me your childish remarks.

Bottom line is that I did'nt cheat and I want that fucking ban removed...do you honestly think I would make a fuzz about this if I was cheating? lyl
aka

Post by aka »

haha could someone who is not my "friend" and not from the same country as I am look at the demos and laugh at the fact that they say it's"clearly wh"? Cuz only my enemies are allowed to say their point and ofcoz that makes it tip over to cheat cuz they want me out of this game.

I'll gladly explain the situation if you find anything strange in the demos...as I allready did to the admins(enemies fo' sho')....but ofcoz they went away faster than a jew smelling a gasleak.
skmz
didn't throw its grenade far enough

Post by skmz »

jeez, calm down. youre only banned for 6 months. itll take no time.

can you feel it? u-uh-u-uh.. i think i can dance to this rhytm. wallhacking in public, hrmmf..so whos childish here? or atleast stupid enough.

you are also recorded from the clanwar we played against your clan (c), i guess you were cheating there too? gonna watch it later, with some chips&popcorn, candy and coke. nn.

(its actually fun to act like aka always does when hes trying to be cool, i should try that more times)
PENSIONERAD cat
#AMF @ IRLNet - AMFpension.se[/b]
Samislide
is legless

Post by Samislide »

The only reason u'd bring chips & coke to watch a demo is that you got no life skmz. And YOUR accusations means shit to me.. well everyone? Since you actually got busted a while ago - that I wont forget, and now this attitude of yours just tells me that your one of those guys.. ye those (you got a little Rulf in you.. just a little). TRYING TO MAKE FRIENDS ARE YOU? Haha, moron(s) And yes, that you cheated, that I'll keep reminding u of til u quit trying to be some kind of a though guy. Both of us, and everyone else knows u cheated, but where is the friggin ban? - stfu with your accusations.
And pls, Ralle - you undercover secret online-agent, get a life? Spending an hour just to prove nothing... U pwn man. And you arent exactly the cleanest one of the lamers either, I couldnt count the times I've thought u cheated, and yet I havent got any demo or whatsoever from u, so piss off. You dont see me sending useless shit to the action daddys now are u? Why? It's ridicilous.
Wheres the justice when cheaters accuse "prove" some random guy, so the guy gets banned? Diperboys.

If it was my server, and I disliked aka and I banned him - I'd ban him cuz I don't like him. Not record him for an hour to get him in action lol. Everyone who playes a few maps public in a row makes some weird frags. Hell, I made a 2x excellent yesterday, where is my accusasions. All I'm saying, it's his behavious and for you the united mature morons, it's not ok to behave like that in your servers. Atleast tell us the real reason u ban ppl, fucking wankers. :)

This shit reminds me of when I was accused for INVISIBLE SPIKES! lol
Now I've told you my pov. Not that it means much cuz all u action daddys and wannabes seems to got no life(oh I made a skmz) nor brain. This whinepost is all I can do /me hugz aka
sanity
was in the wrong place

Post by sanity »

wow
angra
feels some chest pain

Post by angra »

skmz wrote:devirus, who is virgin here? i wanna congrat them.. so i start with you.
haha
Haudrauf wrote:They don't even "admin" their own servers to counter the possibly most used cheat "cl_maxfps 10" which avoids leg-humpling.
If you are thinking of my server, i change that the sec you told me, my server crashed so i just took a old admin cfg.. thats why. And if you se more servers that are in aq2admins just msg one of the ops, much easyer then being grumpy.

Devirus wrote:The only reason u'd bring chips & coke to watch a demo is that you got no life skmz

I had a coke wile i watch the demo to, shiiiiiiiiit i have no life i better go and jump of a roof or something, SEEEE YAAA IN HELL!
}i{ angra - #clan.illusion
Total minutes of aq2
2005: 20 716
2006: 10 405
aka

Post by aka »

haha Devirus, wöööörd.

Btw, the united retards of action quake wanted me to get someone who's not swedish and not my friend to confirm he does'nt belive it's wh at all...and Haur wrote so yesterday in #aq2admins ... guess that wont make any difference since I'm not acctually banned for cheating(would have been odd) but for who I am.
Den
something dur dur

Post by Den »

jokes :D
There's a chopper coming in 3 days and there's a katana on top of the cafe and that's all you need to know
angra
feels some chest pain

Post by angra »

aka wrote:Btw, the united retards of action quake wanted me to get someone who's not swedish and not my friend to confirm he does'nt belive it's wh at all..
I hope you aren't quoting me here!
}i{ angra - #clan.illusion
Total minutes of aq2
2005: 20 716
2006: 10 405
imeiz
is legless

Post by imeiz »

omfg the whine. so the rest of us have no life and you spend multiple posts in a row to whine that you can't play on edome or bt? since you have a life, it shouldn't be such a big deal to you.

just because of your childish whining i won't even bother to watch those demos. you can only blame your mouth/keyboard for not getting anyone except your friends and other swedes on your side.

and maybe you first were banned for cheating, but i'd probably change my reason if it was me holding the strings. if you ever wanna get unbanned, do your complaints in a sofisticated manner.

Devirus, why do you whine at skmz? he was in the same situation, just that now the sides are different. atleast i would enjoy watching someone who accused me(aka here) get accused.

maybe skmz's opinion doesn't matter to you, but who are you(aswell as me) to just ignore his statement because he "got no life" and was "busted a while ago"? just like you're ignoring him, i think some ppl are ignoring you, and i don't take it a surprise.

and dudes, being a virgin matters shit ON THE INTERNETS, yeah! keep the shit up and we'll eventually get bored of you.
Sync' imeiz - AQ2Suomi & AQ2World forum moderator, part-time TATM-writer
Gepardi
melted

Post by Gepardi »

imeiz wrote:omfg the whine. so the rest of us have no life and you spend multiple posts in a row to whine that you can't play on edome or bt? since you have a life, it shouldn't be such a big deal to you.

just because of your childish whining i won't even bother to watch those demos. you can only blame your mouth/keyboard for not getting anyone except your friends and other swedes on your side.

and maybe you first were banned for cheating, but i'd probably change my reason if it was me holding the strings. if you ever wanna get unbanned, do your complaints in a sofisticated manner.

Devirus, why do you whine at skmz? he was in the same situation, just that now the sides are different. atleast i would enjoy watching someone who accused me(aka here) get accused.

maybe skmz's opinion doesn't matter to you, but who are you(aswell as me) to just ignore his statement because he "got no life" and was "busted a while ago"? just like you're ignoring him, i think some ppl are ignoring you, and i don't take it a surprise.

and dudes, being a virgin matters shit ON THE INTERNETS, yeah! keep the shit up and we'll eventually get bored of you.
So freaking true.
Gepardi /pr0
#clan.pr0 @ QNet » http://koti.mbnet.fi/warjo/pr0/