Nick and NameX?

The infamous forum of spam and anything unrelated to Action Quake2.

Moderator: Moderators

sCrewFace
blew up

Post by sCrewFace »

First name was E-man :o Its name from behind, in a kinda different way. (Yes i know its stupid,but hey i was young! Relax plz..)
But after 1-2 years i started to think it was boring.. So i tryed to come up with something meaningful, and since ive allways been a fuckface/annoying idiot/moron, i wanted a nick which said something like that but allso sounded cool and different.. Then i saw the movie Dare Devil and it had a charrector called Screwface and i liked the sound of it..

Ive allmost never played public with my real nick its allways been wierd nicks.. Like Tim Loco (FPM 2.50 700 mins, i allmost got banned from all dk servers with that nick 8)) S T E A L T H as u all prolly know? Been playing with that nick for ages now.. Neerberg came and asked me for it the other day cuz he have been using it for 2-3 years in CS, but nooo Mr. Neerberg :o
Stric
needs some Pepto Bismol

Post by Stric »

Well, my first nick was Target backthere in `98 but later I changed it to TargY cause it looked much nicer and I used it on IRC and when playing AQ2. I still have target in my roots but nick changed a bit :p I use shorter and even more nicer TgT on irc and sometimes on AQ too where my default nick is ^stric^ since 2001 I guess and it still 0wnz :p Some ppl knows me as Uncle which has the same meaning as Stric in Slovenian language :o I guess thats all :o Oh, how did I get to Target? When I was young I used to shoot a lot with Air Gun ... You know the rest.
^stric^
Repsaj
as long as it's salty..

Post by Repsaj »

My first nickname was "La Chupacabre" and I stole it from Dexter's Laboratory, soon after that I found it too big and it wasnt so "cool".

I then decided to call myself Japser, which was my nickname in school those days. But within 2/3 days someone apparently faked under that name (I have no idea why because I was a total noob then, still am) and everyone seemed to hate me. So I decided to change my nickname again.

I thought of this time in kindergarten when we were turning our names around and stuff, so I did that and it became Repsaj! Since then I had some other fakenames, mostly when playing on publics and in "-OH-".

The only other nickname worth mentioning is "rups" which actually was because the guys in quad, specially Den, and some other germans started calling me that.
Den
something dur dur

Post by Den »

rups! :o
There's a chopper coming in 3 days and there's a katana on top of the cafe and that's all you need to know
Clown
unpossible??!?!!

Post by Clown »

r00pz
I don't give a shit.
.UncycleD
hit the ground hard, real hard

Post by .UncycleD »

Japser backwards is respaj?
#4056 in z0r.nl
Mutu
loses a vital chest organ

Post by Mutu »

My first nick was: Ra3kw0n
· Catch-Gamer.no AQ2admin
Flunx
feels some chest pain
In-game Name: iN Flunx

Post by Flunx »

Phobic -> Beco -> Flunx

Unfortunately, no one can be told what The Flunx is. You have to see it for
yourself.
I like to play games, not watch them
emu
Syndrome of a Down

Post by emu »

redxiii -> emu

wanted a short name, not sure why "emu"
Call me your valentine call me once tonight
Da^JuaN
was picked off

Post by Da^JuaN »

.UncycleD wrote:Japser backwards is respaj?
Hehe, he made a typo.. it must be Jasper ;)
pauhi
melted

Post by pauhi »

Hmm.. I cant really explain in english where did my nick come from.. Anyway it's originally from televisions natureprogram where they told the audience that female leguan "pauhs" (=pauhii) another female leguans eggs when she sees them..

that's when I changed my nick from NaCHo to PauHiJa (The nick literally means that I 'destroy' the eggs :D lol), after some time I changed it to PauHi, then Pauhi, after that pauhi, nowadays its pauhi1 @ irc (since I'm ranked as number one.. in my mind).
›› pauhi ››
Spill the blood of the fucking lamb
NRGizeR
feels some chest pain

Post by NRGizeR »

Heh, my nick is the only one I've had online, I've actually thought about changing it a few times just because one or two other nrgizer's have appeared online, but I do believe I was the first one (I've used it over 8 years now, and saw the first "other" nrgizer about a year ago). Using this spelling that is, there are loads of energizers out there :(

I just sat down one day trying to figure out an online nick for myself, and since I'm pretty energetic irl, (excluding schoolwork :mrgreen:) I thought (and still think) that this would be a suiting nick :)
emu
Syndrome of a Down

Post by emu »

pauhi wrote:Hmm.. I cant really explain in english where did my nick come from.. Anyway it's originally from televisions natureprogram where they told the audience that female leguan "pauhs" (=pauhii) another female leguans eggs when she sees them..

that's when I changed my nick from NaCHo to PauHiJa (The nick literally means that I 'destroy' the eggs :D lol), after some time I changed it to PauHi, then Pauhi, after that pauhi, nowadays its pauhi1 @ irc (since I'm ranked as number one.. in my mind).
lol do you have any idea how retarded that sentance makes you ?
Call me your valentine call me once tonight
Clown
unpossible??!?!!

Post by Clown »

lol using lol is retarded lol
I don't give a shit.
eLDORADO
hit the ground hard, real hard

Post by eLDORADO »

Well I changed my nick a few days ago from Eldorado into Shiiva
I heard it at school, during a bookreport of the Hindoes.
Shiva is a god of the Hindoes. They believe that hes "The Destroyer" :rambo:
And I putted a nother i in it, cuz I like that letter and dont ask me why.
Well, so is your mother.