homepage..

The general catch-all forum for Action Quake2 related discussions.

Moderator: Moderators

Caracol
was picked off

Post by Caracol »

Indeed mobsters' webpage looks good. Specially the profiles and the details in there.

The only thing I found crappy were the clanwar report pop-up and, from the ones I saw, what on these was written.

C.
Ne quid nimis.
Haur
blew up

Post by Haur »

hehe.. ye some of them are pretty lame. But dont be mad at us! when you just lost a cw and you played like crap somebody need to get blamed usually we blame vipse but seeing how :OwN: snatched him from us we need to take it out on someone else. The opponent is usually an easy target..
bail
should have used a smaller gun

Post by bail »

Haur wrote:No doubt.. www.mobsters.dk - the site catches the theme of the clan.. most hp's are all about making the coolest effects etc.. also <RA>'s is nice..

*puss* Juan.. :m00:
i dont like mobsters.dk at all, but what do you mean with catching the theme of the clan to the homepage.
its kinda hard to find themes for some clannames, apprime, united, shadow crusaders, just look at those names.
and it should look cool too cause after all its a fps game.
now mob was lucky they had a name of a lifestyle. a 1920 gangster/mafia etc.

what i miss on clan sites must be the fact they have nothing to do with aq2 at all except that we all play the game.
bail{UNi}
aka
tripped on its own grenade

Post by aka »

yup the clutchpage were teh best
emu
Syndrome of a Down

Post by emu »

aka wrote:yup the clutchpage were teh best
they where easy and nice designed. not the best pages but surley high up there on the lists.
Call me your valentine call me once tonight
V34
tried to put the pin back in

Post by V34 »

:OwN:'s site is also quite nice. Love it for the rollover menu effect. (:
Reloiz
sank like a rock

Post by Reloiz »

Yehaw! Let's all put an "ad" of our clanpage here! Maybe we'll get more visitors and stuff!!!

Few years ago I would've definitely said that FAK's pages are number one, but now I'm not that sure..
Personally, I hate those high-graphic shit that some "designers" do (like that MarlPoro you all praise so much).

..dunno.