Dametosh

Pimpin new players? Started a new clan? Do you dislike a player or a clan? Post it all here.

Moderator: Moderators

eX
melted

Post by eX »

I think you guys should calm down. What are you going to do? stop playing Dc? I'm not. And Den, watch your mouth, im not [bleep bleep bleep] or blind :?: . Im actually on jazzies side on this one. I can feel that this "cheat forum" isnt what it should be. It is just making ppl angry at eachothers cause they share eachothers opinion about each demo you will post. Especially when u cant be for 100% someones cheating. Abit rough to go official and claim that someone is cheating just like that when you CANT know for sure. Do you have to use a cheat to see if there is a cheat?

Gl hf with this one, but im rather stay to the other forums part from now one :wink:
cool as fcuk
Jazzie
is now shorter

Post by Jazzie »

Agreed on that one ex, rest of the forums are ok, I'll post a few sentences there. But this cheat busting thingy is just pathetic. Reminds me of -xT- :|
fell in love with the game
Den
something dur dur

Post by Den »

its not pathetic ok...

ppl who cheat are pathetic

ATLEAST WE ARE DOING SOMETHING ABOUT CHEATING.. and mayby we are wrong about some things, no need to attack us like this.

now stop the whining
There's a chopper coming in 3 days and there's a katana on top of the cafe and that's all you need to know
eX
melted

Post by eX »

we dont attack, we tell you what we think about this forum and the demos When you calling us for retarded and blind... I guess u can read yourself?
cool as fcuk
eX
melted

Post by eX »

and i will stop whining when you've told me why you think we are retarded :?
cool as fcuk
Clement
Master of the Universe

Post by Clement »

Jazzie wrote:
And to you morpher, you can't only look at the proof that points at him being guilty. Sometimes he's being shot from places where he's looking, why would that happen if he can see through the walls? And why would he (in some cases) proceed with extreme caution around corners and such, just to see that there isn't any enemies around the corner? Word is against word, and in that case, the defender always triumphs.

Demos is and will always be the lousiest piece of "proof" available since everyone has their own opinion. And his clan doesn't even win? If you have what you think is a suspicious situation, and you want to nail somebody. Stuff a screenshot! THAT would be quite hard proof that he uses wallhack. But of course, in your cheatbusting euphoria you might have forgotten that.

Ok - let's get one thing straight. This dude haven't played pier a lot. It shows clearly. That is the explanation as to why he sometimes fails to shoot his enemies straight ahead. He is in doubt as to why the other dude is behind a crate some place. Just like the situation where he keeps his aim for a few seconds on a dude wide open, where he doesn't shoot. That is most likely because he believes that there is a crate in the way. Another situation that shows that he is not familiar with the layout of the map is when he is shooting at a dude running in the tunnel-entrance to the big yard.. He obviously forgot that there is actually a roof on that tunnel.

The thing about him watching carefully around corners and such could very well be a part of his 'I have to hide my wh' tactic.. but then again, if he is as good on sounds as some of you seem to think, he wouldn't ever have to sneak up to corners to check if an enemy is there.. he would already know, seeing how he can locate all players at any time on the map using his sound.

I do agree though, that demoes aren't the best proof available, but all wallhacks made the last few years will auto-disable themselfes when a screenshot is stuffed, so that's not really an option. And as you might notice on the demo, I had to get the ip from another dude, which means that I didn't have rcon, so stuffing was not really an option. But in a case as clear as this, a demo is more than enough. The wallhack is so obvious!

The fact that his clan isn't winning has nothing to do with him cheating. His mate, and himself for that matter, really aren't any good at pier, and it's not like wallhack makes you unbeatable.

Jazzie wrote:And i will NOT watch that demo through a wallhack.

This is just ridiculous.. I said in my very first post that you most likely wouldn't be able to spot the wallhack without having it enabled yourself. The dude might not be any good at pier, but he still knows how to try and hide your wallhack.

eX wrote:Do you have to use a cheat to see if there is a cheat?

Yes, in some cases you do. If a dude is hiding his wallhack just a little bit, it can be hard to spot without wallhacking yourself.

Another interesting situation with this Dametosh dude is, that the day after the cw on the demo was played, and before I started this thread, 5th/ played against DC, and after 3 rounds played, Ralle, Mr. Old School, stopped the game and demanded that Dametosh got NoCheat which Dametosh refused, because it 'fucked up his q2'... 5th/ left the cw, and DC considered the match a victory. But that's not it.. the funny thing is that after this thread has been posted, Dametosh has installed installed NoCheat, which makes you wonder.. is his q2 fucked up now, then?

This post got too long, never my intention, but wtf.. read it if you like.
Jazzie
is now shorter

Post by Jazzie »

Sorry, if you took it personal, it wasnt meant that way. I've just gotten enough of this. aq2 is fine as it is. you keep up your crusade for purity while I stay on my own servers far away from any quake polices.
Clement
Master of the Universe

Post by Clement »

If you find it funny playing against cheats, then be my guest. But I don't, and I know that a lot of other dudes don't enjoy it either.
Den
something dur dur

Post by Den »

i rather have admins checkin for cheaters on servers then playing with cheaters without any admins and ruin a nice game
There's a chopper coming in 3 days and there's a katana on top of the cafe and that's all you need to know
pauhi
melted

Post by pauhi »

There should be a rule like: You get caught from cheats 2 times, you get lifetime ban for each server or something..
›› pauhi ››
Spill the blood of the fucking lamb
Clement
Master of the Universe

Post by Clement »

Cheat are not tolerated at all on BoomTown servers.
Jazzie
is now shorter

Post by Jazzie »

I don't know if there are loads of cheaters on the servers where you play or what the problem is. As of what I can remember I haven't had any problems playing public the last one or two years.

And I can't really tell you if I like or dislike playing with cheaters since I don't seem to have that doctor exam that you have. No sorry, but the cheat is there if you want it to be there. I just don't care and I don't have any problems with it.
pauhi
melted

Post by pauhi »

Nowadays I keep seeing and seeing some cheaters at Pelitutka aq2 servers, more every day. There are enough admins but they're never awake :p And some players are so stupid(?) that they cant even vote a cheater out of the server.
›› pauhi ››
Spill the blood of the fucking lamb
matu
is connecting

Post by matu »

There are actually alot of cheaters on the public servers. :(
spectre
joined the game

Post by spectre »

yeah, agreed. way too many, for example, i re-installed my OS yesterday, and after the procedure i started aq just to try things out. everything was working ok, but as soon as i entered edome, i had to ban one camper, and after i did it, a fellow player asked me to ban a cheater playing there. specced him for few rounds, then did frq2 check which revealed him.

this game is not everyting in life, but as far as i like it, i like it pure. i won't be tolerating cheating in any way, once a cheater, lifetime ban. that's how for example HL-servers work nowadays, with VAC (which doesn't work perfectly, but damn sure makes people think twice before downloading any cheats).

"time kills us all, and so we say: 'we hope you die sooner!' "

[edit] and i sure would like someone to make an avi out of the cheesyest parts of that demo, as i won't be using WH even to watch a demo, just like i don't eat meat or use M4 :) [/edit]

spectre [rk]