nuubies league ???

The general catch-all forum for Action Quake2 related discussions.

Moderator: Moderators

WaRiUs
joined the game

Post by WaRiUs »

øøm look in the mirrow has nothing to do whith idiot just ass you know.

okei but i dont care of this anymore i dint start this discouson and i am the onely one who seem to wont to have a kind of Leauge so just forrgett it. it realy seems werry hard to make it work so just forgett it.
BeAViS
ittssaaa marrrioooo!

Post by BeAViS »

Evilcina wrote:it would be much easyer to make a cup for less skilled clans
yes it will.
after a week will last only one clan in the league, so there will be a winner.
it cant be easyer.
- Killing today in old fashioned way -
- Beware of Beavers -
- :mario: -
TuBorGi
is connecting

Post by TuBorGi »

but now that i have seen that no1 is relly interessted in this thing, its no point making it a big deal. an thats thats about the noobs league :rambo:
dudemcpek
had its throat slit

Post by dudemcpek »

If you're motivated enough and want one then organize it yourself. Everyone is the same when it comes to such things, you're as much capable of making a league/cup as anyone else in this scene.
You're saying there's enough 'noob' clans who want such league - get together and make it. AQ2W league isn't running at the moment so are you blaming them for not having a 'noob' division?
Bruicer
is connecting

Post by Bruicer »

Asskicker said it loud and clear :) try doing a tournament of your own and invite clans you consider being enuf noobs for a start :)
Bruicer /pr0
#clan.pr0 @ QuakeNet
WaRiUs
joined the game

Post by WaRiUs »

AQ2W league isn't running at the moment so are you blaming them for not having a 'noob' division?

No we are not blaming them for not having a "noob" divison. But I understand that we have to do it yourself! i have got that in my head now. But i asked here becous i wonderd if it whas passible to get some help. But i see that they dont have "time" but i am not blaming them for that..anyway who mutch i whant this thing.
Da^JuaN
was picked off

Post by Da^JuaN »

I dont even have time to organize a league, cup or tourney for "higher" skilled clans.. so it has nothing to do with nuubies or not.

Just try it out yourself, you can only learn from it and use the experience in the future.
WaRiUs
joined the game

Post by WaRiUs »

I understand and respect that you dont have time Da^Juan. But i dont think we can make it work ourself, we dont know anything about who we could make it work, so i am just gonna leav it here and take it lika "man" haha :D
Da^JuaN
was picked off

Post by Da^JuaN »

finding someone to create a decent page would be the most difficult part for you i guess.