Mass Fraggin'

The general catch-all forum for Action Quake2 related discussions.

Moderator: Moderators

mxr
plummets to its death

Post by mxr »

thats a really nice idea you got there, but why not make a mapper (WizardExt?) to make a matrix2-similar city, someone configures a server on some huge company out there(Europe).. and then make resdogs vs that Neo-look-a-like skin, or make it all in a LOTR-environment with orcs vs that fat guy with an axe ? :rambo: recording when you're making a tower, blowing loads of players with a grenade and headrape ~10 gamers with one single ssg bullet and generally smash AQ2's limits to the max is also pretty good ideas... thumbs up :shocker:
*uuhoueeee*
Caracol
was picked off

Post by Caracol »

Both.
Son of a german-chilean family, so I have both nationalities.

Caracol
imeiz
is legless

Post by imeiz »

mxr wrote:..and then make resdogs vs that Neo-look-a-like skin
you could try messiah/kindig, it looks kinda like neo, with the long jacket :P
Sync' imeiz - AQ2Suomi & AQ2World forum moderator, part-time TATM-writer
PanConLonga
was flattened

Post by PanConLonga »

Caracol wrote:Anyway. I have thought, in Chile, to make a demo of 12 guys in a flat map (desert, or some urban map) and one guy piercing there heads with one sniper bullet. I really don't know if it could work. But if it's possible, it will look very good with a floating camera in a good angle. But I insist, maybe it looks like crap and all the bloody particles dissapear and so on. Anyway, it's an idea.
I have a demo like that, but there are only 5 guys

Once with my ctf klan, in q2dm1 (the edge) we made a tower and the guy on the top put a slug on our heads...... looked awsome.... I lost the demo :#: