skmz'k2

Pimpin new players? Started a new clan? Do you dislike a player or a clan? Post it all here.

Moderator: Moderators

birdie
tried to put the pin back in

Post by birdie »

condome wrote: Yea, Lets talk about getting life^^
(14:01:04) (+z0rbot28) [STATS] [2005/10] skmz'k2 => Mins : 1412 , Frags: 1626 , FPM: 1.15 (1.15) , Weighted Rank: 1.11 And its just a midle of week
Heh, that was funny :D

Ontopic:

I myself know something about rok (about 1.5k cw's) and that demo just does not prove anything like wallhack.
You guys are talking about that rock-thingie? Oh my, sometimes people just aims to the wrong place!
Another kills.. Well, I think they might look suspicious when skmz 'guess' where the enemies are coming and stuff but that's just the map's knowledge, you know?
Take a look at any other good player in a map he knows well, you'll see very strange aiming angles, guessing, and wallhack look-a-like kills for the entire 20 minutes, that's just how it works, get over it.

I'm really pissed off if you'll judge skmz as a cheater with this demo, really pissed off..
When the dove came..
laamis
is connecting

Post by laamis »

skmz wrote:
cezok wrote:How someone can say that he isin't using a wh? That is so obvious..
..says someone that already got busted for wallhack as well, way to go, man.
hmmm...so cezok is known for using wh... doesn't just proove that he knows how players with wh plays? doesn't that mean that it is easy for him to spot a wh user?
correct me if i'm wrong but i would say that he surely knows if skmz was using wh or not...
btw i also think that he was using wh/spikes/something like it

skmz, oh btw, why do you keep calling cezok "ex cheater" etc? trying to put the attention on cezok?
and how does playing skill have anything to do with spotting wh?
Flunx
feels some chest pain
In-game Name: iN Flunx

Post by Flunx »

birdie wrote: Take a look at any other good player in a map he knows well, you'll see very strange aiming angles, guessing, and wallhack look-a-like kills for the entire 20 minutes, that's just how it works, get over it.

I'm really pissed off if you'll judge skmz as a cheater with this demo, really pissed off..
I've never seen ANYONE play like this on rok or any other map. Maybe if it was someone from [M.I] like *cough*mr.number1ineurpezonic*cough* I wouldn't be so quick and judge. Oh and skmz behaviour and replies at this forum also played a part in this cheatorama.

"A demo says more than a thousand words"
I like to play games, not watch them
grover
loses a vital chest organ

Post by grover »

get life, girls. (you know.. irl you can fetch something with two big boobs, nice ass.. two blue nice eyes.. long blond hair.. and legs making you crazy... ooh damn, i'm sorry, you are too ugly to get them. my mistake.) :-P
Übermensch! so you're a nazi too!
"Anything too stupid to be said is sung". - Voltaire.
Samislide
is legless

Post by Samislide »

Almost anything is possible to do in this game without cheating. You can play by hope & luck and it will look like somthing like this i guess. But since this looks suspicios enough and along with (once again) Ralle's post, and what Misse said, i choose to call him a cheater. Im not one of those who calls ppl cheater or whatever for nothing, if i dont like them or whatever. I've played with skmz much on public servers, and to me anyway, he seems like a nice guy. But this thread made me change my mind alittle :) Anyway, i personally dont think its much use to continue this, so this will be my last post in it atleast. First time warned right? Move on. :)

Also one thing. Why do u keep claiming yourself to be so goood all the time? Havent you heard much about that from others or what? Its not like anyone cares anyways.. just looks bad to have to tell it yourself.

This will go on like this "you did that and that!" "hey! no i did not!" "yes you did!" "lol lame noob" "haha u mom"... hf :)
Last edited by Samislide on Fri Mar 04, 2005 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
alekchi
tripped on its own grenade

Post by alekchi »

give me better proofs plz
I'm sitting down here but hey, you can't see me.
skmz
didn't throw its grenade far enough

Post by skmz »

seems i had to go in here and write something.. before i take care of my real life (do you know what it is?).

but if you want, you can stay here all day long and continue your pointless whine in this thread. this is my last post, and i have no reason at all to continue this, because it's going nowhere.

and i guess you also wouldn't be very happy to be accused for cheating, so i don't use nice words.
birdie wrote:
condome wrote: Yea, Lets talk about getting life^^
(14:01:04) (+z0rbot28) [STATS] [2005/10] skmz'k2 => Mins : 1412 , Frags: 1626 , FPM: 1.15 (1.15) , Weighted Rank: 1.11 And its just a midle of week
Heh, that was funny :D

Ontopic:

I myself know something about rok (about 1.5k cw's) and that demo just does not prove anything like wallhack.
You guys are talking about that rock-thingie? Oh my, sometimes people just aims to the wrong place!
Another kills.. Well, I think they might look suspicious when skmz 'guess' where the enemies are coming and stuff but that's just the map's knowledge, you know?
Take a look at any other good player in a map he knows well, you'll see very strange aiming angles, guessing, and wallhack look-a-like kills for the entire 20 minutes, that's just how it works, get over it.

thank you. i say just like you. the demo proofs nothing. that rock is really lol. so nowadays you can't chance some shots, if you do, and the opponent happen to be behind, you GOTTA HAVE A WH.. i really feel sorry for these guys. they act like they are the best, and now they just proof the opposite. they see a "sucpicious" demo, and got to make it big. that's the lame thing here. making the whole thing bigger without any reason.

i think it's just like i have already mentioned, they are afraid of me.

and sF, screwface or whatever you call yourself. you think you are "one of the top"? i believe not. you guys in that WO clan think you are the best. but CAMP and just wait for the enemy to come, and play too damn defensive, that's just what sC' is doing.. your clan and their clan, lamest i have ever seen. and still you think you are the best. how pathetic.

and this about you said something that this is my first clan with some "known" players. LOL, what the hell do you know about my aq career? have you followed me since i started or what? you don't know anything about me, or do you? you are just so pathetic. ^^

it's impossible to say who's "the best on top" in this game, beause it's a popular game nowadays, it's just the most "famous" and "known" players, people think are the best ones., and that's unfortunately very wrong facts.

i have never said i'm the best, or one of the best, i just mentioned i think i'm getting a threat to you. because you are whining about this demo, and making it big in no reason.

and for all who think i'm the sucker because i'm "whining" or what i would call it; "answering your posts", i think it's better that i answer than just be quiet, i don't think any of you would be quiet and just stfu, and let everybody whine about it, and you're still quiet. atleast not when you are accused for something when you happen to not using it. i got to be proud, but i'm not, actually. because if you want to bust someone, get some more obvious, longer proof. this says nothing.. luck, bad luck.. good aiming.. whatever..

last point, except for watching the demo, and privmsg me with pointless whine, making you such a whiner and a jackass, you can go ahead and speak normally to me about the demo, i can tell you about every situation why i did that, and why i did so, and how i did it. if that's so interesting to know (can't understand why), so why don't you try to act nice and stop being a lamer, and just ask about it. time for some party, have fun and have a great weekend.
Misse
sank like a rock

Post by Misse »

Hey! Stop writing these long posts and go and take care of your real life man! Its the first day in the rest of your life!
legalisera mera<br />
and yes im gangsta.
Samislide
is legless

Post by Samislide »

Sorry.. last one now :P HEHEHE

Are you ignoring Ralles post cuz you would feel like and ass denying the truth? Im referring more to Ralles post than to this small piece of untrustable evidence, when im calling you a cheater. Since i know what can be done without cheats.

Also if i might add, I think you're the most jealous person i've seen in this community. I dont think u've seen how sF playes if you say somthing like that. I play with him every day, so i know what im talking about. He's without a doubt, one of the best players i've seen :P And no, it's not impossible to pick out the best clans. Thats easy, and you know it.

HALLO! :D *poff*
emu
Syndrome of a Down

Post by emu »

cool read on page 2. skmz allways whining about everybody sucking in english. gave me a laugh mate. You clearly flunked english.

Not stating im any better, but the post on page 2... jesus :)

anyways. The demo doesn't show cheats. as far as im concerned.
Call me your valentine call me once tonight
Alien
plummets to its death

Post by Alien »

Seriously, quite strange that you are just bitching? Weird.

I've seen only that demo and that demo is a way too short, sorry.

About the top players and top clans... bullshit that "top clans" pick defensive style of playing. "rounds per battle (avg.) » 54 " (836 matches) I think that's quite much.

We're keeping low profile, and still... everything turns to 'sC
skmz
didn't throw its grenade far enough

Post by skmz »

emu wrote:cool read on page 2. skmz allways whining about everybody sucking in english. gave me a laugh mate. You clearly flunked english.

Not stating im any better, but the post on page 2... jesus :)

anyways. The demo doesn't show cheats. as far as im concerned.
wtf. let me go away from here. :-P

btw, when you aint happy or concentrated at all, why do you care about your spelling, when people actually understand what you're telling them? most of the kids around here, are probably using dictionaries. i am not. :)

if that make any point, i had VG in ENG A, ENG B.. i'm working on ENG C at moment. people can atleast understand my points, even when i'm not concentrated.

and btw again, thank you emu, demo proofs nothing. wonder who's jellous, me or the "big kids". i'm not jellous. i remember right that sF said something about me also "might be" using aimbot too aswell. yeah, damn i'm good.. so who is jellous here? i love you all. nobody to hate with no reason. peace 'n out.
Stric
needs some Pepto Bismol

Post by Stric »

skmz wrote: ... are probably using dictionaries. i am not. :)

:lol: :bday:
^stric^
kaaos
blew itself up

Post by kaaos »

I think he uses a wh. too bad I'm not a pro so my opinion doesn't count :/

and btw Alien, sC was only mentioned because skmz named some top clans. it's not all about u.

peace out
Last edited by kaaos on Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Flunx
feels some chest pain
In-game Name: iN Flunx

Post by Flunx »

BTW weren't you busted for cheats some other time skmz?
It might just be me though :-O

XIIT
I like to play games, not watch them