Skmz - I am clean, okay? Please read.

Pimpin new players? Started a new clan? Do you dislike a player or a clan? Post it all here.

Moderator: Moderators

imeiz
is legless

Post by imeiz »

Serra wrote:Maybe we should stick that avi up to someones ass and restart the discussion. I think the .dm2 should be the reference, shouldnt it?
maybe you should take another look at that .avi, i mean, does a normal player aim at ppl through walls? sure everyone looks on the walls, but that's not it. it's this simple: skmz aimed a lot of times at people that he didn't see, and he always had a hunch when someone was to become visible in a normal view. serra, you really didn't give any good arguments about skmz not cheating. and so it seems, that maybe 90% of the players see him as a cheater, so saying "that's just your opinion" isn't working.
Sync' imeiz - AQ2Suomi & AQ2World forum moderator, part-time TATM-writer
Flunx
feels some chest pain
In-game Name: iN Flunx

Post by Flunx »

Serra wrote:
FoxX wrote:Lol skmz, you seriously can't stop amazing me with stupid posts... Why don't you just stop writing your pieces in here? None of your arguements are valid, and that kinda fucks up your entire case, don't you think?

I hold nothing but contempt for you, since you keep on talking about the life you have, that is so rich of things, compared to ours. Then you go on talking about you were amazed by your own gameplay, when you watched it with "transparency walls" (what kinda word for WH is that?). But for real, rest your case, like you said so many times, cause you can't really help this one bro. You lost this case a few threads ago, so not 2-0 for you, but 0-5 for you.
That's your opinion.
No. That's about everyones opinion.

Word kaaos :)

Do yourself and everybody else a favor skmz and stop posting about this subject. You're way in too deep.
I like to play games, not watch them
Serra
joined the game

Post by Serra »

imeiz wrote:
Serra wrote:Maybe we should stick that avi up to someones ass and restart the discussion. I think the .dm2 should be the reference, shouldnt it?
maybe you should take another look at that .avi, i mean, does a normal player aim at ppl through walls? sure everyone looks on the walls, but that's not it. it's this simple: skmz aimed a lot of times at people that he didn't see, and he always had a hunch when someone was to become visible in a normal view. serra, you really didn't give any good arguments about skmz not cheating. and so it seems, that maybe 90% of the players see him as a cheater, so saying "that's just your opinion" isn't working.
They do aim through walls imeiz. Like you said yourself (http://www.aq2suomi.com/forum/viewtopic ... 9735#69735) ^_^

Well, i feel a bit lonely here. Same guys just posting here again and again. I guess I have to give up. Just feel sorry for him (skmz).

But hey, why did'nt anyone say anything about my comment "ILUs and Materias playing is atleast as suspicious as skmz's"? Cat took your tongue? I bet that if you'd make an avi like that from ILUs or Mates playing we would see the same aiming through walls and shit which happens all the time.

Sad...
Serra /Fu
imeiz
is legless

Post by imeiz »

Serra wrote:They do aim through walls imeiz. Like you said yourself (http://www.aq2suomi.com/forum/viewtopic ... 9735#69735) ^_^

But hey, why did'nt anyone say anything about my comment "ILUs and Materias playing is atleast as suspicious as skmz's"? Cat took your tongue? I bet that if you'd make an avi like that from ILUs or Mates playing we would see the same aiming through walls and shit which happens all the time.

Sad...
i didn't say that they keep on aiming at people constantly through walls. just that it can happen, not too much though. and my opinion about looking at demos without a wh was for border cases only.

i don't think that ilu or mate know to aim at ppl when they're not visible, i mean, skmz targetted dudes from distance, and his ch was on em when they were moving. from what i've seen about ilu and mate, is that they both can hit people that are in sight. anyway, i'll leave this here, because everyone knows what to believe, on their own. this being sad indicates that truth hurts ;)
Sync' imeiz - AQ2Suomi & AQ2World forum moderator, part-time TATM-writer
nufan
brains are on the wall

Post by nufan »

Well, they ain't the issue here. But if you want go ahead and take some demos of them and make them to avi files with wh enabled. and we will see what happends.

And about skmz, he have been judged by us admins allready... so there isnt really anything more to dicuss. Lock this thread now, so we don't have to listen to anymore stupid defend excuses. rip skmz rip. Let's move on.
aka
tripped on its own grenade

Post by aka »

this is SOOOO played out, who care about skmz anyway? :sleep:
Let the kid belive he rawks teh socks O_o
Serra
joined the game

Post by Serra »

imeiz wrote:this being sad indicates that truth hurts ;)
Indicates empathy for people that have faced injustice.
Serra /Fu
Serra
joined the game

Post by Serra »

Maybe if we could have a better version of that avi, because it lagged like hell.
Serra /Fu
Serra
joined the game

Post by Serra »

MysteryMan wrote:In exchange for information about new cheats skmz' warning has been removed from the website. We were unaware of this cheat and appreciate he mentioned the existence of it.

This doesn't mean ofcourse that he has any approval to go cheating (again).

--------------------------
Feel free to idle and report any suspicious players in #aq2admins on qnet. For any information about the newest frkq2 version that emulates nc2.40, r1q2 and some others, contact me.
--------------------------
What cheat?
Serra /Fu
Flunx
feels some chest pain

Post by Flunx »

t-t-t-t-t-tripple post!

try and edit your posts instead of making new ones
Commu
plummets to its death

Post by Commu »

sCrewFace wrote:Haha.. Ok lets say he didnt cheat? I would like a demo where he plays like he does in the demo where he was accussed. I really dont think thats gonna happend. Ive been watching him on public servers and he got nowhere near the sound skills that he claims he does.
But screw it, skmz won this one 1-0 Lets move on :sleep:
Hes still cheater to me atleast. I belive my eyes and stuff more than skmz's word :P
There goes the neighborhood!
Sovnig
blew itself up

Post by Sovnig »

[sarcasm]

Ah! Well this post clears up everything, I am now truely sorry for stamping 'Cheater' on your forehead before skmz, it was a really rushed through decision.

Cmon guys, why are you so harsh to him? All he's ever done is making it clear, as he did in this thread, that he does not cheat - and how can you not believe him?
I mean, would a cheater ever feed the admins with information about cheats? - I dont think so!

By the way - you should really make friends with skmz since he's a player. He can really give you tips on how to hook up with TEH LADYS!!!

[/sarcasm]

Edit: Made the sarcasm clear to every one, since it's very hard to catch on text!
Last edited by Sovnig on Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
A good discussion is like a miniskirt; long enough to cover the subject, but short enough to pertain interest
//Splinter
KriBBa
was flattened

Post by KriBBa »

Lol sovnig, i bet u havnt seen the skm psiit movie..... O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o
.... :shocker:
(20:04:12) (lillemaan-) kribbaway fast vi spelar inte om du spelar
nufan
brains are on the wall

Post by nufan »

I hope for you're own sake, that you are just joking sovnig. :)
Last edited by nufan on Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Flunx
feels some chest pain

Post by Flunx »

I hope that was sarcasm Sovnig...

Protip: Sarcasm is hard to get in text.