1337 haxx0r in Tokyo

The general catch-all forum for Action Quake2 related discussions.

Moderator: Moderators

aztecx
sank like a rock

Post by aztecx »

BeAViS wrote:
aztecx wrote:There is a .dll update to allow hacks to work with that...
how do you know it?
:D
Doesn't really matter anyway. Most people know. It's so obvious the guy was ballantly hacking. Haha the funniest part is where he goes up the ladder and throws the knife b4 he has even seen the guy. Don't play aq2, it has so many hackers in it and absolutly 0 cheat protection. At least in cs u know someone hacks by them shooting at u through walls and shit. It's so obvious. Cus this game is so basic and the cheats are so good it's really difficult to catch a hacker.
bliz
A FOOOOOOOOO!!!

Post by bliz »

Uh oh.. I sniff with my magic cute nose a new public enemy #1.

weeee
R.I.P. Double Negative 2005-2008
BeAViS
ittssaaa marrrioooo!

Post by BeAViS »

i really dont care if someone cheats :D
i own anyway
dhehehehehe
back to the guy, maybe he was only lot lucky... happens even to me (rarely..) to catch someone in the head with a casually throwed knife :D
- Killing today in old fashioned way -
- Beware of Beavers -
- :mario: -
sanity
was in the wrong place

Post by sanity »

bust vortex fo cheat! :shocker:
VorTeX6
sank like a rock

Post by VorTeX6 »

Thnx aztecx, I take it as a compliment... It's actually kinda great that ppl compare my skill with cheat... I hear it all the time, ur not the first ;) :hop:

*EDIT*
And about that knife... I knew he was there, bl...
yes u
aztecx
sank like a rock

Post by aztecx »

yeh i bet u did... i mean that's what hacks let u do. They let u see through walls...

maybe there is a reason u hear it all the time? lol if i was an admin i would have banned the fuck the second i watched this movie. Same thing with aus aq2 admins, guy is ballantly hacking up a server yet they won't do anything unless the guy admits to using cheats...

Hell even when a guy did admit to cheating, the head admin was like 'nah he only cheats as (alias).
sajh
is legless

Post by sajh »

considering you think he is cheating, whilst most players consider him to be a quite crappy player, i would love to see you in action :) must be hilarious, did you know that its possible to jump from the highest roof at urban to the middle one in only 1 jump!??!?!?!
whine...<br />
"på kvällarna förvandlas den spenslige solidas till....... STÅL-TIRRE!" - minch<br />
"i hoped i cud get a chance in iN when i saw even solidas cud do it " - Snigge/2fast4j00<br />
"iN minus sajh would be a nice clan and way better, but i would never ever stand playing with such an annoying player, lucky me that i didnt get a try in iN" - Romo
" it seems he is a "rich" mans child with to much attitude, he's like the man version of Paris Hilton... such a jerk" - Romo
BeAViS
ittssaaa marrrioooo!

Post by BeAViS »

sajh wrote:.....did you know that its possible to jump from the highest roof at urban to the middle one in only 1 jump!??!?!?!
naaaah its impossible, you sure use a grav changeing script!! ;)

dehhehehe
:attack:
- Killing today in old fashioned way -
- Beware of Beavers -
- :mario: -
ZooL
is connecting

head

Post by ZooL »

That movie includes almost the amount of headshot I have gained with sniper during my 5-6 years of aq2, in only one map :/.

/me forever kevlar/stomach shooter.
AMATOR
VorTeX6
sank like a rock

Post by VorTeX6 »

This is kinda funny, u really do think i cheat, dont u aztecx? *sigh*+
yes u
Violent
was flattened

Post by Violent »

plz! u newbo said VorTeX is cheating, get a life .. YEAH, he make a movie! and Vortex use wh in it LOL! noboboboboboboobobobobo ^_^
Disza
hit the ground hard, real hard

Post by Disza »

Nice movie! God Job VorTex keep it up!

Btw I like your pics, it's some awesome pics :hop:
SaLsA
was flattened

Post by SaLsA »

Violent wrote:plz! u newbo said VorTeX is cheating, get a life .. YEAH, he make a movie! and Vortex use wh in it LOL! noboboboboboboobobobobo ^_^
it's spelled noob or newbie, not noboboboboboboboboooboboboobbbboo

noob
Image<",))><
Sabotage
plummets to its death

Post by Sabotage »

SaLsA wrote:it's spelled noob or newbie, not noboboboboboboboboooboboboobbbboo
noob

You`re really clever salsa (sls).. its only spelled one way you newbie and if he likes bob you can`t force him to say "noob/newbie" :poke:
How am i spelling?" Please call 800-WHO-CARES or online at www.Tellsomeonewhocares.com
*bplease*
Sabotage
plummets to its death

Post by Sabotage »

aztecx wrote: Doesn't really matter anyway. Most people know. It's so obvious the guy was ballantly hacking. Haha the funniest part is where he goes up the ladder and throws the knife b4 he has even seen the guy. Don't play aq2, it has so many hackers in it and absolutly 0 cheat protection. At least in cs u know someone hacks by them shooting at u through walls and shit. It's so obvious. Cus this game is so basic and the cheats are so good it's really difficult to catch a hacker.
That`s the dumbes i ever have heard.
If you say more now im gonna cry for real... "hahahaha the funniest part bla bla bla ladder bla bla knife b4 he has even seen the guy" wtf you never shoot or trow a knife befor you see the player? O_o :#:
And there is so much nosens in the rest of the text to you really should get out sometimes meet a girl or something...
How am i spelling?" Please call 800-WHO-CARES or online at www.Tellsomeonewhocares.com
*bplease*