Dametosh

Pimpin new players? Started a new clan? Do you dislike a player or a clan? Post it all here.

Moderator: Moderators

Da^JuaN
was picked off

Post by Da^JuaN »

spectre wrote:then did frq2 check which revealed him.

What do u do 2 check if some1 is using frkq2?

Since im admin of Death Angels - Main, i'd love 2 use that check as well ;)
eX
melted

Post by eX »

If there's a rule, everyone needs to follow it, even admins.

Last post in this cheat forum, until the rules hav been upgraded
cool as fcuk
Kurupt
:I

Post by Kurupt »

He already said sorry for calling u retarded, so what else you wanna have... We have to change the rules to "you may be offensive to everyone!" ?
*hali*
Santa
is connecting

Well..?

Post by Santa »

If i was in Dametosh possition and i knew i dint cheat, i would defend my self? ... Have Dametosh said anything about this at all? If he hasent things are pretty clear?
Santa since 1985
Janzzon
is connecting

Post by Janzzon »

spectre wrote:yeah, agreed. way too many, for example, i re-installed my OS yesterday, and after the procedure i started aq just to try things out. everything was working ok, but as soon as i entered edome, i had to ban one camper, and after i did it, a fellow player asked me to ban a cheater playing there. specced him for few rounds, then did frq2 check which revealed him.

this game is not everyting in life, but as far as i like it, i like it pure. i won't be tolerating cheating in any way, once a cheater, lifetime ban. that's how for example HL-servers work nowadays, with VAC (which doesn't work perfectly, but damn sure makes people think twice before downloading any cheats).

"time kills us all, and so we say: 'we hope you die sooner!' "

[edit] and i sure would like someone to make an avi out of the cheesyest parts of that demo, as i won't be using WH even to watch a demo, just like i don't eat meat or use M4 :) [/edit]

spectre [rk]
:lol:
WuWili
joined the game

Post by WuWili »

For hte question why Dame isn´t defending himself: he´s not even registered here(think so), and he DID defend himself in aq2suomi forum. After watching that demo I´m still sure Dame ain´t using WH. It´s all about map-knowledge and expierence.

Over and out.
-- Wu-Wili
Kurupt
:I

Post by Kurupt »

We are turning into circles now. Some people think he does cheat and some don't. Since everyone is different no one will ever agree about it. Just judge for yourself and do with it whatever you want. Topic closed, all the stupid posts of the last two / three hours are removed...
*hali*