aka cought with cheats!!!

Pimpin new players? Started a new clan? Do you dislike a player or a clan? Post it all here.

Moderator: Moderators

Jazzie
is now shorter

Post by Jazzie »

stan0x wrote::hop:

ban him from this form 2 Image
if i had only known what you were trying to say, i probably would've disagreed.
fell in love with the game
minchiano
bleeds to death

Post by minchiano »

Cheats suck, cheaters suck, hence aka sucks? I've read all posts and I've got to say it's a little harsh yeah but... admin rules are admin rules. Gotta say it's a pissy situation for you aka but, well, you shouldn't have done it.
Jazzie wrote:so, who in this scene can honestly say that they haven't tried cheats on a public server? i won't lie. i've done it some years ago. go ahead and ban us all.
I haven't. If you don't consider luck a cheat that is :P
kaaos
blew itself up

Post by kaaos »

I agree with few other that have posted here and a two month ban would be a-ok. I believe that aka won't cheat in the future and incase he did he would have to suffer the capital punishment, permanent ban.

People's republic of AQ2World has spoken.
THEIR WHITE FLAGS ARE NO MATCH FOR OUR MACHINEGUNS
Jazzie
is now shorter

Post by Jazzie »

kaaos wrote:People's republic of AQ2World has spoken.
too bad that doesn't seem to be the case here.
fell in love with the game
nufan
brains are on the wall

Post by nufan »

Like 5~ people can be called 'the republic of aq2world'
n99
"Sticks and Stones..."

Post by n99 »

Well let me start off real simple. The most annoying thing about this thread is the fact 'caught' is spelled 'cought'.

Furthermore, this aka fellow seems pretty well known, and honest too, but I have only played with him once. Which was yesterday. The thing he says about 'getting one warning' is because of the confusing way the rules are formulated. What is meant is, the line they tell you to leave-and-stop-cheating, that IS the warning. After that, permanent ban.

Well, I think there shouldn't be any exceptions made to someone 'just because he is known and certain people like or dislike him.' I remember certain friends of mine had to wait for ages to get unbanned, and that was with the older, milder rules. I do, however, think there should be one, ONE possibility to appeal to the admin's decision. In this case, all this groveling is the appeal, but it's better if it's done in a more private manner. If the admins decide not to budge, than though luck aka.

All in all, myself, I couldn't care less. I only care for 'if and how' the rules are being enforced, but I agree with what was said before: we don't have many players as it is. If the admins think this is a low-risk situation I think making exceptions isn't all that bad, even if it means each and every cheater will come begging for mercy. There's always 'ignore'.

Jazzie: I have never cheated. Never. Not on my own server, not on publics, not anywhere. Am I missing out on a great experience here?

Oh, and this peep fellow is kind of rude. I don't know why, is he banned from the local burger king or something? Not that me and Dani get along so well, never have, but I agree with him peep should be a little more respectful for the people who are, in effect, keeping this community together. I remember seeing someone called 'aap' getting a ban for being abusive vs. admins, so you never now..
Gore Vidal: "To succeed is not enough. Others must fail."
Flunx
feels some chest pain
In-game Name: iN Flunx

Post by Flunx »

I cheated once.

Sucks to be you right now aka :(
We all know you won't cheat ever again after this mess.
But rules are rules, you'll have to come up with a better explanation if you want to play aq2 before xmas.

I dont't give a rats ass if you get banned or unbanned though. So you're on your own.
I like to play games, not watch them
Frede
is connecting

Post by Frede »

you got three warnings, and you still kept cheating?.. no need for excuses.

.. you just gotta hope, that we'll delete the banlist soon.

and peep... we're following and accepting the regulations we've established, so should you!

actually i'd say you should be grateful - we're banning around 2-3 cheaters a week, which is quite alot and it takes alot time.[/i]
Tactics
Pure Evil In a Jar

Post by Tactics »

Jazzie wrote:so, who in this scene can honestly say that they haven't tried cheats on a public server? i won't lie. i've done it some years ago. go ahead and ban us all.
I havent :D Then again, why the hell would you believe me anyway... :?
mxr
plummets to its death

Post by mxr »

Jazzie wrote:
stan0x wrote::hop:

ban him from this form 2 Image
if i had only known what you were trying to say, i probably would've disagreed.

I guess that should be "Ban him from this forum 2(too)"

:shocker:
*uuhoueeee*
DaNi
is legless

Post by DaNi »

[quote="n99"]

Not that me and Dani get along so well, never have, but I agree with him peep should be a little more respectful for the people who are, in effect, keeping this community together. [quote]

Im glad u agree with me, but.. who are u? :D
Enjoy without expectations, then you will have no disappointment. Pain is temporary...pride is forever.

siete tutti dei gay figli di puttana
Clown
unpossible??!?!!

Post by Clown »

I swear you both were in every clan Impakt ever had :D
korny
joined the game

Well

Post by korny »

I understand banning him for a long time would be quite boring for aka but cheating is cheating even tough you have an excuse for backup..
DaNi
is legless

Post by DaNi »

Clown wrote:I swear you both were in every clan Impakt ever had :D
haha, i have been in some :)
But who was he then?
Enjoy without expectations, then you will have no disappointment. Pain is temporary...pride is forever.

siete tutti dei gay figli di puttana
Endy
sank like a rock

Post by Endy »

I agree that is was totally stupid to do it and he deserves some kind of punishment for doing so (not to be banned though, since I think that he don't deserve it. If I remember it right there have been "exceptions" before :( ). I see this as a huge setback since Aka is one of my favourite players both playstyle and socialy (yes, he is a nice person underneath all the unserious aq2 whine :shocker: ). Things like this makes me depressed :(

I'm gonna start an online petition, unban aka now! :rambo: