Anime thread

The infamous forum of spam and anything unrelated to Action Quake2.

Moderator: Moderators

emu
Syndrome of a Down

Post by emu »

this s a test. (honnest)
Call me your valentine call me once tonight
Hawk
found a way out

Post by Hawk »

nufan wrote:hmmm, I don't understand why people don't like flashbacks.

In Naruto f.eks I think the flashbacks are interesting, getting to see how they had it when they was kids etc
the problem at hand isn't that the flashbacks aren't interesting, but that half the "current" episode are scenes from previous episodes, are the naruto fans really that stupid that they can't remember what happened five episodes ago, when you see the flashback for the fifth time? :P
inter-net is good, that means inter-great should be even better
emu
Syndrome of a Down

Post by emu »

nufan, if you think the sakura and that other blond bitchs flash back was cool ? it was 20 minuts of pure torture. OK VERY INTERESTING THEY LIKE THE SAME BOY AND THEY LEARN HOW TO MAKE FLOWERSHIT. man nufan dbz ad sakura flashbacks ;< low man, low.
nufan
brains are on the wall

Post by nufan »

arent so many flashbacks from previous episodes imo :( men men
and its just stupid to whine just becouse its a boring flashback once, yes emu that flashback was boring... but i don't stop watching naruto just becouse of it.

but its all about oppinions :I

Hajime no Ippo, looks interesting Tactics :-)

btw. have anyone watched Yu-Gi-Oh ? I got a few episodes but haven't taken myself time to watch it yet
Hawk
found a way out

Post by Hawk »

nufan, i didn't stop watching naruto for that one flashback, i just don't feel like wasting harddrive space when I can just download the last episode and see everything that happened in the last 100 episodes in the flashback, they even had flashbacks in the first episode for cryin out loud ...
inter-net is good, that means inter-great should be even better
nufan
brains are on the wall

Post by nufan »

I didn't say you did either... did I?

But it was a nice flashback from a previous episode in Naruto's first episode tho, I must say.

zzzzz :sleep: O_o
Tactics
Pure Evil In a Jar

Post by Tactics »

btw, has anyone here seen FLCL (furikuri)? :D
Only 6 eps in total, weird stuff... Even the animenfo description wont tell you much about it.

FLCL

A young boy named Naota is hanging out with Mamimi, the girlfriend of Naota's absentee brother. Their relationship is an uneasy one, since Mamimi seems to enjoy teasing Naota quite a bit. Suddenly, their time together is interrupted by the arrival of a seemingly insane girl on a motorscooter. She runs over Naota and then whacks him in the head with her guitar...

You should check it out, its mad :bday:
Definately not the first anime you should watch, or you might get mentally damaged and give up on anime :D
nufan
brains are on the wall

Post by nufan »

Hajime no Ippo was really nice Tactics. :D

got really addicted! saw all 75 episodes on 4 days, crazy shit :)

A must see for the anime fans. ^^

Also bleach was mentiond by moose earlier after 2 episodes, which is worth a look :) 22 episodes so far.

Im currently watching Ragnarok The Animation and Flame of Recca.
Both are pretty good. :)

http://www.animenfo.com/animetitle,164, ... recca.html

http://www.animenfo.com/animetitle,1317 ... he_an.html

Got Fushigi Yuugi on hold. :) feel free to tell me some about it if you've watched it. All I know about is:
http://www.animenfo.com/animetitle,167, ... yuugi.html
ghoulert
joined the game

Post by ghoulert »

Hajime no Ippo rocks, saw it after my post, so i'd place it third in my list now :P Other animes worth mentioning; Azumanga Daioh, Fruits Basket, BECK, Buzzer Beater and Wild Striker ;D
Tactics
Pure Evil In a Jar

Post by Tactics »

I must be getting old, cause more and more I find myself watching anime from the Romance/Comedy/Drama/Ecchi (^_^) -section :D Some interesting ones for you to check out:

Midori no Hibi

This story is about Sawamura Seiji, a chivalrous bad high school student, though popular among younger students. But because of his bad reputation, he spends his youth without a girlfriend.Wandering through life rather lonely, all of a sudden a girl shows up as his right hand!
The girl's name is Kasugano Midori. She is very shy and was secretely in love with Seiji since a long time already. Whilst those strange thing happens, she keeps on believing in herself wholeheartedly as Seiji's right hand lover. As a consequence, Midori now lives together with Seiji. So Seiji and Midori begin to live they're grotesque living together in secrecy!

13 Episodes Total.

Sakura Diaries

Touma arrives in Tokyo to take a college entrance exam, but is distracted in his hotel room by a young and very cute girl. She seems to know him, but he doesn't know her. At least he doesn't remember her. The pubescent vixen is Urara, his cousin. It seems she has a crush on Touma, but is angry when she sees some model, Mieko, all over him. Unfortunately, Touma failed his exam, but lies to Mieko about passing it. So now she attends college thinking that Touma also goes there. Thus Urara's mission to break them up begins.

12 Episodes Total.

Hand Maid May

Satome Kazuya, a student at the prestigious Osza no Mizu Industries University, was never good with girls. The cute girl who lives next door continually teases him, and he pays no mind. Instead, he's absorbed in his work, creating an Octopus robot that uses advanced artificial intelligence. One day, his boisterous rival gives him a mysterious CD-ROM that contains a virus intended to destroy his computer and ruin his work. The CD takes him instead to a website where he accidentally orders May — a 4-inch robot girl designed to help out around the house.

10 Episodes + Special Total.

Some will like, some will hate, atleast I liked em :D
grov
hit the ground hard, real hard

Post by grov »

my top 3 animelist. :(

great teacher onizuka
hunter x hunter
bleach
naruto <- 4!
Last edited by grov on Thu Mar 10, 2005 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
im a fakenicker :(
grov, rolf, penna buaäääÄ!!!
JezeT
found a way out
In-game Name: JezeT

Post by JezeT »

Only animes that i have watched: Dragonball Z and Neon Genesis Evangelion.
It's like deja vu all over again...
emu
Syndrome of a Down

Post by emu »

Tactics, school anime ? :( 99% of it is borring.
Tactics
Pure Evil In a Jar

Post by Tactics »

Well, then those clearly werent meant for you :( soz.
I wouldnt really go that far, maybe 20% of the school animes tend to be boring.
What about Great Teacher Onizuka? :D
Moose
hit the ground hard, real hard

Post by Moose »

School Rumble _o/ _o_ \o_
... the best comedy series there is, gives me this good feeling everytime I watch it.
Moose{UNi} | http://www.clanunited.org | #clanunited@qnet
United AQ2 Admins | http://mysteryman.z0r.nl/aq2/ | #aq2admins @ qnet