skmz'k2

Pimpin new players? Started a new clan? Do you dislike a player or a clan? Post it all here.

Moderator: Moderators

ZooL
is connecting

You can never be sure

Post by ZooL »

I just remind me of when alminator was "caught" with cheat, everyone with a sence of mind and that have played aq2, would just have laughed :D
(strange so experienced guys as iD. didn´t see that...)
I know skmz some, and I can rarely say that he is lame, and it would suprise my judgement alot if he was a cheater, but you never know ^_^.

And those "ofcourse it is wh frags" <---I can´t find em X<

And I most say I´m gladly when I play it is almost allways limchasecam2 on, because I predict so freaking much, so everyone would thought I´m cheating :> (my teammates does :)

And none of teh kills telling some about aim-cheats, (no pistol hs..... :D

Please give me a demo with wallhack, it tells you 10 times more!

and finally skmz, leave k2, come to .LoR. puss
AMATOR
n99
"Sticks and Stones..."

Post by n99 »

I usually abstain in these kind of discussions. I find the shots in the demo quite suspicious but not more than that, it's ralle's statement that has me listening. If there is both a demo and irc-log from the follow-up conversation, than it's a bust, otherwise, bury it.
grover
loses a vital chest organ

Post by grover »

I agree with n99, but I don't think the demo of rok is really obvious.
I want to see Ralle's demo, because I won't take his word for it. I want to see it with my own eyes.

offtopic:
Concerning the "defensive-style" of both sC' and Wo, have you ever seen a footballmatch of Bayern Munchen, AC Milan or Juventus (or any other italian club, heh)? They just sit and wait while the opponent attacks, and then score a goal in the last minute because they have a hell of a striker (Respectively Makaay/Pizarro, Shevshenko/Crespo, Zlatan/Del Piero/Trezegeut). Still they belong amongst the top teams in the world. That's called efficiency. Playing for the result.

And I'm not even saying sC and Wo play like that. It's just the facts, that when you play in a defensive way, you can be able to be amongst the best.
"Anything too stupid to be said is sung". - Voltaire.
bail
should have used a smaller gun

Post by bail »

who cares?
bail{UNi}
grover

Post by grover »

the ones who're posting care, the ones who don't, don't. So you care!
sCrewFace
blew up

Post by sCrewFace »

Well if nobody cares, lets just all play with cheats then? Then we're all equal? :x Its really frustrating that most of u arent able to spot the cheat.
What if an even better player then skmz cheated? Then an even bigger part of the scene wouldnt believe it. U know what u should do? Get a demo of skmz where he doesnt use wh. Then u can see the difference! And the dude who will be recording this demo shouldnt tell skmz before the match. (demo of rok ofcouse)
n99
"Sticks and Stones..."

Post by n99 »

Somebody once said to me it's possible to watch demo's with wallhack, to further ascertain the offended is guilty - is this true?
Flunx
feels some chest pain
In-game Name: iN Flunx

Post by Flunx »

I can't believe you don't see that skmz is obviously cheating in this demo.

Just to be 100% sure I downloaded a wallhack and watched the demo again. Oh my! Even more obvious. How clear does it need to be? :#:
I like to play games, not watch them
sCrewFace
blew up

Post by sCrewFace »

Ofcouse it is n99.. Try it! U'll be amazed! I've done it with all the cheat demos ive seen the past years. And now i dont even have to anymore..
So for all of you "none believers" dl wh and watch the demo again..
grover

Post by grover »

Screwface said this in the thread about xzero..
For the love of god, plz try to be less naive..

I am not 100% sure skmz is cheating, and you state I'm naieve?
That's just bullshit, because watching that rok-demo with wallhack might be convincing, but it just doesn't prove a thing. I wanna see more pure proofs.
Ralle, just upload the demo you made to test him.. You said you weren't going to go public with it, now you did. So let's show the public?
alekchi
tripped on its own grenade

Post by alekchi »

u look through the hate-goggles B>
I'm sitting down here but hey, you can't see me.
Stanny
hit the ground hard, real hard

Post by Stanny »

I dont think he's cheating, he's innocent until proven the opposite.
This demo is just a joke.
and sf: we can see that hes not trying to hide it.
King of kings!
impressiVe
found a way out

Post by impressiVe »

heh :D cheeta
Ohlolol fragged again :/
Ralle
is connecting

Post by Ralle »

As i stated in my first post i did my test to find out personally if skmz was cheating or not, which is a main reason i didnt record any demo. Secondly I thought that some people wouldnt believe what ever proof u give anyway. So i simply didnt bother. I think the demo in this thread is a good example. Given the attention this topic has brought i can now see that it would have helped if i had recorded a demo to further strengthen the case. But it wasnt something that seemed important to me at the time.

Of course I think you need to be critical before you judge and crucify someone, but as i posted in my first thread, my test with skmz was originally made to convince myself personally. I just thought it was appropiate to tell about my experience when i saw this topic on aq2world.

You need to consider 1 thing. My incident with Skmz happened the day BEFORE this thread came up, so its not just some accusation that i came up with when i saw this topic. My chat with several people on IRC the day it took place, and the fact that Skmz havent denied anything i have said verifies that the incident isnt something that i made up out of the blue. But since i dont have any demo (which some probably still wouldnt believe if i had), I leave for you to decide wheter you want to believe my testimony or not.
Last edited by Ralle on Sat Mar 05, 2005 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
grover

Post by grover »

Well if you had a demo it would most certainly clear things up, because you're 100% sure he's cheating, because of your expierence.
It's not that I don't believe you, just because you don't have a demo, I'm not saying you're lying, but I just wanted to see for myself. It's not that I don't believe your testimony, but I can't say it's the truth, because the proof simply isn't there. You're not under an oak.. err I mean under oath. ;)
Anyway, skmz has, and always will have, a bad reputation because of this 'incident'.