The current best clan and the current worst clan?

Pimpin new players? Started a new clan? Do you dislike a player or a clan? Post it all here.

Moderator: Moderators

DaNi
is legless

Post by DaNi »

Btw its funny how em0l never has PL in our server..
Thought he was swedish aswell..
Enjoy without expectations, then you will have no disappointment. Pain is temporary...pride is forever.

siete tutti dei gay figli di puttana
Overii
sank like a rock

Post by Overii »

if u can't win on a .nl server it doesn't always mean that u got pl.. u just lack skills. which is the right thing to say about ur clan ice
ich bin das kopf o/
Caracol
was picked off

Post by Caracol »

You could start to offend eachother's mothers and dogs. Use bad words. Acuse of cheating/mm3/modified stuff. Or even spam smileys.
It's boring how you do until now.

Besides, skmz posts are only funny under a cheating thread.
Ne quid nimis.
Samislide
is legless

Post by Samislide »

Jode a tu madres people!
DaNi
is legless

Post by DaNi »

Just trying to be civil cara :)

But here it goes.. just for u..

:shocker: :shocker: :shocker: :shocker: :shocker: :shocker: :shocker: :shocker: :shocker: :shocker: :shocker: :shocker: :shocker: :shocker: :shocker: :shocker: :shocker: :shocker: :shocker: :shocker: :shocker: :shocker: :shocker: :shocker: :shocker: :shocker: :shocker: :shocker: :shocker: :shocker: :shocker: :shocker: :shocker: :shocker: :shocker: :shocker: :shocker: :shocker: :shocker: :shocker: :shocker: :shocker: :shocker: :shocker: :shocker: :shocker: :shocker: :shocker: :shocker: :shocker: :shocker: :shocker: :shocker: :shocker: :shocker: :shocker: :shocker: :shocker: :shocker: :shocker: :shocker: :shocker: :shocker: :shocker: :shocker: :shocker: :shocker: :shocker: :shocker: :shocker: :shocker: :shocker:
Enjoy without expectations, then you will have no disappointment. Pain is temporary...pride is forever.

skmz
didn't throw its grenade far enough

Post by skmz »

Em0l also got very nice pings at swe/no servers. Since he lives very central to the big towns. excellent connections, linkings, etc. Even tho he has 250kbits internet, he has very, very stable connection everywhere. I am not that lucky, since I don't live near my ISP, or have any good connections at all. My city is shit, I'm really surprised that we even got DSL capibilities at last.

So I'm going to change ISP later on, and hopefully that helps, I don't know. That's the story. :I And about .fi servers.. I hate them, 55 pings sucks, shouldn't have that high when I live in Sweden, when they actually get about 15-25 pings at Angra.se. :I
PENSIONERAD cat
#AMF @ IRLNet - AMFpension.se[/b]
Samislide
is legless

Post by Samislide »

Ping is just a number. Just check the fin's for example.. They got same ping at cg as the norwegians does. And yet they refuse playing 2x there.. Anyway I personally don't give a shit as long as I get to play some cw's whenver I feel like it.

Don't start yabbing about pl now cause that would make you guys like like a bunch of penises LOL.

Another thing.. If iN chooses to refuse playing a second map twice against RA, don't you think it's maybe to piss you guys off? And that our channel-topic makes it even this far as a subject to discuss, I don't know if I should laugh or cry.

If you make our map boring, we'll make sure your map gets even more boring. Yes, it reminds me of kindergarden alittle "if u do that, ill do that".. Maybe we don't wanna grow up :(
DaNi
is legless

Post by DaNi »

Grow old, never grow up

herty
plummets to its death

Post by herty »

Ping is just a number just like Devirus said. But in my opinion it's not about the numbers being equal to both clans, it's about the ping you're used to. Since I'm used to 10-15ms ping on a .fi-server nowadays I don't hit too well on a, say, german server, where I have 60-70ms ping.

A couple of years ago I had ~100ms ping even on a Finnish server, but I didn't whine just because the others had a better connection. Instead others whined to me because I "warped" =)

It just depends on what you're used to and that's why I prefer .fi-server.
DaNi
is legless

Post by DaNi »

K then lets do this..

2 maps.. first i play a week in finland, and u play a week in finland.

Then we both play for a week only on .nl server, and on end of that week we play 2nd map.

I can asure u, eventho u gotten used to the ping, still the lowest pinger will win.

nufan
brains are on the wall

Post by nufan »

lol :D
1-0
I managed to make a nice flamewar ;D
puss <3 lovez u all
Samislide
is legless

Post by Samislide »

I agree with herty, depends on what you're used to.
dudemcpek
had its throat slit

Post by dudemcpek »

skmz, don't go offtopic, yo!
nufan
brains are on the wall

Post by nufan »

hmm.. sure.. what you are used to.. but what the hell.. if your used to 15-20.. u should't complain about ping under 40 ping at all imo
Flunx
feels some chest pain
In-game Name: iN Flunx

Post by Flunx »

if you pring is 40 or lower your shouldn't whine. Losers.
I like to play games, not watch them