Oh behave!

The general catch-all forum for Action Quake2 related discussions.

Moderator: Moderators

Etanaa
is connecting

Post by Etanaa »

Elvis wrote:Be assured, I'm not loosing my temper at all, just having a lot of fun with this thread :P

But I might be more serious if you would stop dodging the questions etaana....

You get asked what your involvement is in this matter and instead of answering the questions you are using your quote button to spam this thread. I haven't seen a SINGLE valid argument yet about what you have to do with this matter (correct me if I'm wrong). that's what I consider weak.

And on the your mother joke, I'm just trying to make this thread enjoyable for people to read, since you guys seem to be unable to stop repeating the same bulshit over and over again.

And another thing, I still don't understand what you're trying to achieve with this thread? What are you trying to proove? that we're unfair? or what?

And what if we are unfair? What are you gonna do then? You really think we're gonna change anything because YOU consider us unfair?

Or are you just trying to put us in a bad daylight? And what are you trying to achieve if that is the case? Trying to get people to boycot z0rbot or something?

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST: Why did you start this thread when sakkolihis still had their bot? They had it returned after 1 hour, and 2 days after that you start this thread? I can't see any reason for that instead of trying to cause problems.

Here are some questions for you, now try and answer them.

Oh and for evo:

If you really wanna show off your skill then don't play vs us, but play vs good players. How can you possible compare us (we all have a a fultime job/study to attend too) with schoolkids like you who lock themselves up in their room to play aq2 all day long?

Where to start, oh yes this one..

First, I never havent played against you.

Second, if you think people finds funny to read when someone insults others, then you are badly wrong.

Third, I started this thread to show others ( I know they don't give a shit about this ) how you acted after that cw, how sakkolihis defended and what you did then, no big deal. Only thing you can do is to blame your mate marcus.

Fourth, I know you are not going to change anything even if whole aq2world would stand by my side on this.

Fifth, Actually I already have prooved your lack of being polite and how you act like a tool when your mate fucks up something.

And to that last thing. You should really think what you say.
I've played aq2 since 1999. And I also have fulltime job. So I can easily compare myself to you.
Haur
blew up

Post by Haur »

Etanaa wrote:First, I never havent played against you.
So you HAVE played vs them?
Once you go {MOB} you never stop..
fuct
is full of buckshot

Post by fuct »

/--
Clement
Master of the Universe

Post by Clement »

Etanaa wrote:Second, if you think people finds funny to read when someone insults others, then you are badly wrong.
Well, you're at least wrong on this point..
Elvis
is connecting

Post by Elvis »

Etanaa wrote:
Third, I started this thread to show others ( I know they don't give a shit about this ) how you acted after that cw, how sakkolihis defended and what you did then, no big deal. Only thing you can do is to blame your mate marcus.
Ok, so etanaa you think it's legit behaviour for a clan to acuse another clan of cheating when they loose? without having even the slightest proove?

And when they ask in the last 5 minutes to send demos they expect us to have recorded the whole cw?

excuse me, but first of all I highly doubt you have been playing since 1999, but if you would, you would know that there never was any recording or sending demos around at that timeperiod. This appears to be something from the last year. Give me one good reason why I should send my demos to those players? They can just join my team and spectate me.

but oh, it's bad behaviour of our side when they accuse us of cheating and we don't send demos?

OH and etaana, you consider yourself some kind of zorro who needs to defend the people who don't dare to speak up themselves? If you are, teach them some manners on how to behave when they loose a cw, and that it isn't polite to call someone a cheater.

But this thread appears to be getting repetetive....

OH AND etaana is your nick ova? if not ...it appears like you're trying to speak for other peoples matters once again....bad habbit, try to stop doing that.

btw: nice comment haur :P
MDVz0r
is connecting

Post by MDVz0r »

Etanaa wrote:I've played aq2 since 1999. And I also have fulltime job. So I can easily compare myself to you.
Actually you can't. Since he is performing a high educated job, and you're obviously not.
creater of z0rbot - #z0r.nl - http://www.z0r.nl/
Moose
hit the ground hard, real hard

Post by Moose »

First of all, z0r can do whatever they please with their bot and there's nothing anyone else can do about it, it's a free service after all. If they want to be petty, let them. But I had to write a response to Elvis since I disagree with him almost entirely.
Elvis wrote: excuse me, but first of all I highly doubt you have been playing since 1999, but if you would, you would know that there never was any recording or sending demos around at that timeperiod. This appears to be something from the last year. Give me one good reason why I should send my demos to those players? They can just join my team and spectate me.
I've played this game since 98 and this has been a standard procedure for as long as I can remember. I admit that this doesn't happen too often, I only remember a few cases when I were asked to record my game. Up until recently this was pretty much the only way to get any solid proof if someone was cheating in a cw. It has nothing to do with how long you've been playing. No matter who it is, if you are asked to record your game and later on asked for those demos, you will send them. If you fail to do so in a tournament game, it would most likely result as a w/o for the side who asked the demos. In a normal game, I would just ignore the result and probably blacklist the opponent and not play against them again.

Joining your opponents team and spectating from there doesn't really sound like a realistic option to me. How many of us would want a player from the other team seeing your mm2 talking and all that? Not many, that's for sure. If it were someone not belonging to either team, he would probably get his ass kicked from the server pretty damn fast.
And when they ask in the last 5 minutes to send demos they expect us to have recorded the whole cw?
No, but I would expect them to record the last 5 minutes and also to send those demos if asked.
Ok, so etanaa you think it's legit behaviour for a clan to acuse another clan of cheating when they loose? without having even the slightest proove?

but oh, it's bad behaviour of our side when they accuse us of cheating and we don't send demos?
If they asked someone to record because they suspected him to be cheating and this person refuses to send those demos, I'd say it's a good enough reason. If he has nothing to hide, why wouldn't he send the demos? The only other reason I can think of, is just to piss off the opponent. Of course, if the other team was already complaining about cheats before the whole incident with not sending the demos happened, that would be bad behavior as well. Though that still wouldn't give you a reason not to send the demos, you could just expect an apology later.

I feel like I'm already repeating myself here, but the bottom line is this: your opponent is allowed to ask you to record and if they ask for those demos later on, you will send them or you can expect consequenses like this. No matter if you were an admin of some sort or a player who just started AQ2. Same thing applies to forcerecorded demos. This is just how it has always been and this is how it also should be in the future.
Moose{UNi} | http://www.clanunited.org | #clanunited@qnet
United AQ2 Admins | http://mysteryman.z0r.nl/aq2/ | #aq2admins @ qnet
Tactics
Pure Evil In a Jar

Post by Tactics »

I totally agree with Moose.
You just wrote basically everything I were going to :hop:
MDVz0r
is connecting

Post by MDVz0r »

Moose wrote:the bottom line is this: your opponent is allowed to ask you to record and if they ask for those demos later on, you will send them or you can expect consequenses like this. No matter if you were an admin of some sort or a player who just started AQ2. Same thing applies to forcerecorded demos. This is just how it has always been and this is how it also should be in the future.
I totally agree here! Demo's should just be recorded in clan wars :)
creater of z0rbot - #z0r.nl - http://www.z0r.nl/
fuct
is full of buckshot

Post by fuct »

It possible to add a command to the cw servers that stuff's a record command when the match starts? Might not be a bad idea.
Clown
unpossible??!?!!

Post by Clown »

WHAT? No! What a terrible idea. How else will people claim a default win when the opposition forgets to record?
Caracol
was picked off

Post by Caracol »

Apply it a thursday. So we can live a Black Thursday of the CW stadistics.
Ne quid nimis.