CotT season 2?

AQ2World.com presents the Clash of the Titans - http://cott.aq2world.com

Moderators: Kurupt, Clement, Moderators

n99
"Sticks and Stones..."

Post by n99 »

There really is something wrong with the way you're brain functions, emu. Either that or they don't teach reading (and writing) in whatever institution the goverment decided to put you. I'm in a really foul mood at the moment, and I don't like having a fight over this, but I'll spell it out for you one last time.

ar·bi·trar·y ( P ) Pronunciation Key (ärb-trr)
adj.
1. Determined by chance, whim, or impulse, and not by necessity, reason, or principle: stopped at the first motel we passed, an arbitrary choice.
2. Based on or subject to individual judgment or preference: The diet imposes overall calorie limits, but daily menus are arbitrary.
3. Established by a court or judge rather than by a specific law or statute: an arbitrary penalty.
4. Not limited by law; despotic: the arbitrary rule of a dictator.
Gore Vidal: "To succeed is not enough. Others must fail."
n99
"Sticks and Stones..."

Post by n99 »

Let's stop this right now, I'm never gonna convince you if you don't know what I'm really trying to say. 'Zand erover?'
Zak
joined the game

Post by Zak »

n99 wrote:Ah forgot it. I'm a clanless, out-of-shape, angry man, that most don't even know, and yet has this explicit opinion and is big-mouthing it all the way. I got in fights about my character before, both in this scene and out on the streets, and frankly, I don't know why I keep pushing it. It's not as if anybody sees something sensible in the things I say here, anyway, so I might as well shut up. The game can rot in hell, for all I care; I just thought my well-argumented, thought-out opinion could count, even if I were a nobody, but I guess people don't take you seriously around here if u play less than an hour a week. But emu, go f#ck yourself will you? Whenever I come here, I always see you berating the posts of others, but do I see anything constructive coming from your end of the line? I don't think so. (And don't be offended, I tell my parents to go f#ck themselves, too.)
:hail: :attack: :hail: :wee:

True words imho
Jazzie
is now shorter

Post by Jazzie »

fell in love with the game
n99
"Sticks and Stones..."

Post by n99 »

Not this time, Jazzy. People who have to refer to my (sizable) dick to get some attention are not worth the matches, let alone gasoline.
Samislide
is legless

Post by Samislide »

laf
emu
Syndrome of a Down

Post by emu »

n99 wrote:But emu, go f#ck yourself will you? Whenever I come here, I always see you berating the posts of others, but do I see anything constructive coming from your end of the line? I don't think so.
omg, everything i write in this forum is from the bottom of my heart, and i mean everything. so stop being a fucking retard and climb of ur mother.
Call me your valentine call me once tonight
IBA
didn't throw its grenade far enough

Post by IBA »

ur heart talks to much. dont think this forum is a counseling.
a shut mouth catches no flies.
#quadaver || TEAMS !"§ || http://www.quadaver.de
Clement
Master of the Universe

Post by Clement »

Enough is enough. If I have to delete any more posts from this thread, I feel a ban coming.
mOrg
joined the game

Post by mOrg »

Yea definatly we want more tournaments, for me doesnt matter if its cott or summercup or naql or whatever, aslong as its tournaments :shocker:
mOrg
joined the game

Post by mOrg »

Having taken the time to read this whole thread from beginning, well first of all just proves that right now im incredebly bored(at work), second, well like devvan said earlier in his post, this is where playing cw´s gets most fun, so offcourse theres a interest in reading it..

And n99, some of us does like your well-argumented posts, even tho youre a nobody, and i have to agree with you that it would be nice to see more clans from across europe playing in cott, unfortunatly only a few exist today, that would stand a fair chance of making a good result, u pretty much named them yourself, quad, well to say isnt good enough for any tournament is just wrong imo, this clan have been runnin steady for atleast the last 1½ year, with some of the best german and dutch players, [e], well ive had the fortune of playing with some of these guys myself, and they pretty much beat anyone they want on a good day, its a new clan but neverless i think in comparison to arild that [e] is here to stay, now =DA= i really dont know these guys that good, so ill keep my mouth shut here, but ive seen some of them at public from time to time, and they seem skilled, but i wonder if they are active enought to be in a tournament.

As for ideas to a future Cott, i think the best way to decide who and how many teams will be in the tournament, is to leave to the admins, pretty much every nationality is represented so im sure that they can work it out to the best for the rest of us playing, and wheter it will be 8 or 12 teams, well i would hope for 12 ofcourse, because that would definatly make room for nonscandinavain clans and i think more teams also increase the level of competition...

Finally it would say that 1 cup with a fixed maplist should be enough, making every tournament like that wouldnt be any fun, besides there no reason in changing a allready nice working set of tournament rules :santa:
Den
something dur dur

Post by Den »

look how quad is doing in eaql :P
There's a chopper coming in 3 days and there's a katana on top of the cafe and that's all you need to know
dudemcpek
had its throat slit

Post by dudemcpek »

Ow quad for sure qualifies for CotT..
n99
"Sticks and Stones..."

Post by n99 »

And n99, some of us does like your well-argumented posts, even tho youre a nobody
Thank you, it has been a long, difficult day, good to hear. However, I've decided to let this thread rest, that is, unless I think I have something to contribute other than having a fued over a misunderstanding. So I'll be off, but quad has my support. (:P)
Samislide
is legless

Post by Samislide »

[j], {UNi}, Apr/, iN, cSu^, [e], :OwN: and... and... (c), M.I or quad, imo.