skmz'k2

Pimpin new players? Started a new clan? Do you dislike a player or a clan? Post it all here.

Moderator: Moderators

Flunx
feels some chest pain
In-game Name: iN Flunx

Post by Flunx »

Jazzie wrote: What you guys do when you watch all these suspicous demos through a wallhack is that you've already decided that he does cheat. I can give you a ton of examples of regular demos looking like wallhack when you view them through a wallhack. Don't get me wrong here, I don't like skmz. In fact he's among my most disliked aq2 players. But the reason for that is sure not to be found in this demo.

And what's up with aiming at places where there are none to shoot at? I do it all the time, it's called guessing. If that's not allowed anymore, then lock me up.

I can see why people are suspicious to this demo. But I can't understand at all how anyone can be 100% sure just from a little 5 minute extract of rok where he doesn't even play good.

Let go of the pride and admit that, while being an ass, this demo proves nothing of whether he cheats or not.
Ok, where to start.
I had not made up my mind before watching this demo. And I'm sure most of the others hadn't aswell.
I've seen alot, and I mean alot of so called 'WH demos' and I know alot of the demos really look like wallhack but isn't. But this demo is so obvious. There's not 1 second he's not knowing the exact position of the enemy. Don't give me that skill bullshit. Try watching the demo yourself with a wallhack. skmz runs towards the enemy, when the enemy changes direction so does he. And you can't hear where the enemy is headed.
It's one thing to shot a few 'guess-shots' but it's a completely different thing to follow the persons through the wall.
It's not a one time incident. 5 minutes are more than enough in this demo. There are so many 'proofs' that I wonder if all of you who say it's not a wallhack knows skmz or plays in the same clan.

[assmode] Seems like all the 'experienced' players are the ones who realise that skmz is cheating in this demo. [/assmode]

Sorry to say it but it's true. Now let the flaming begin. (I just had to write it, I will regret it tomorrow)

He's warned, I'm happy.
I like to play games, not watch them
skmz
didn't throw its grenade far enough

Post by skmz »

Flunx, please go get yourself a life instead of being a bitch here. this is dropped. there is no reason to take this shit up again, because the action has been taken whether it was wh or not. but it seems you can't read, or just want to continue being a bitch, without any reason. i can't believe there are such people like you, that just can't drop shit like this when you have got your will. i am warned, happy? now get lost.. i'm trying to be as nice as i can.

but some people just don't get it. can also depend on the age as well.

now please lock this, i won't be answering or writing anything more in this thread atleast.
alekchi
tripped on its own grenade

Post by alekchi »

= admit
:----P
I'm sitting down here but hey, you can't see me.
Jazzie
is now shorter

Post by Jazzie »

I suppose playing for over 6 years doesn't yield me the "experienced player" title.

pity.
fell in love with the game
Clement
Master of the Universe

Post by Clement »

skmz wrote:now please lock this, i won't be answering or writing anything more in this thread atleast.
AFAIR that's not the first time in this thread you've promised that.. funny .)

And imho there's really no doubt.. it _is_ a wallhack, or maybe skmz just guessed right some odd 20 times in a row.. believeable? I think not.
Flunx
feels some chest pain
In-game Name: iN Flunx

Post by Flunx »

Jazzie wrote:I suppose playing for over 6 years doesn't yield me the "experienced player" title.

pity.
I've played for 7. Even so you don't have to be 'experienced' because you've played for such a long time. Notice 'experienced' with the ''. Maybe I should have used another word. I don't think that sentence I wrote was clear enough. I'm sorry, my bad.

skmz, aq2 is a part of my life. So stop telling me to get a life. But OK, I won't post here anymore.

If I were to get my exact will you would have been banned not warned. But the rules should be followed and you get a warning at first. Atleast players like Prinsii admit that they cheated. I can't stand it when people deny cheating when it's so obvious they did.

:-(
I like to play games, not watch them
sCrewFace
blew up

Post by sCrewFace »

Theres a difference between beeing an old school aq2 player and a active player with lots of interrest in the game scene. If your a skilled cheat buster and have been watching tons of demos you built up a knowledge for cheats. How the cheaters think and how they react. Flunx mentioned a very importent thing about skmz, he changes direction when the enemy does. Wh can be used in many ways. Most of u think that if he isnt looking at him trough the wall he isnt cheating. Others think if he isnt shooting at him when he comes around the corner he isnt cheating. Sad but true. But try think like a cheater. How do i make the enemy and my teammates believe that im not cheating? How do i hide this in the best possible way? Stuff like that..

So next time u watch a demo please have that in mind...
Jazzie
is now shorter

Post by Jazzie »

a skilled cheat buster
:(

also: i never bothered to count how long this damn game has been out, but it might be 7, not 6.
fell in love with the game
Clement
Master of the Universe

Post by Clement »

Jazzie wrote:also: i never bothered to count how long this damn game has been out, but it might be 7, not 6.
It's 7 years next month..
Terro
:I

Post by Terro »

k I'm teh like 1337'st megi0n player ever with 7 years in my baggage, so my conclusion is FINAL: And that is psiit, joo I just had to check after all this whine 8(

Just watch how that poika is NEVER spotted by an enemy in his 120 degree front vision before he spots that enemy.
Jaja, if there would only have been ONE thing in that demo saying "not wh" that would've been it, but that whole demo is just wh 100%. It's so obvious that I just don't know what definition of "sound skills", "intuition" and so on ppl out there have eh.

Jaja, nevaheards psiits and oldsch00ls quit, gg now terro goes into hated-by-don-juan-real-life-megion-teen, so p0x 8)
MadWolf
was flattened

Post by MadWolf »

Flunx wrote:[assmode] Seems like all the 'experienced' players are the ones who realise that skmz is cheating in this demo. [/assmode]
To me it seems like all those who already hated skmz before this incident thinks he cheated, weird huh?
MadWolf
Guenhwyvar
is connecting

Post by Guenhwyvar »

http://www.pohjanmaa.net/aq2/skmz_whornot.avi

Dunno if it was worth the job, I'll let you guys decide :)
Pantteli - Fear is how I fall...
sCrewFace
blew up

Post by sCrewFace »

That clip speaks for itself.. If u still doubt the wh u just dont want to believe it at all.. And to madwolf: Ive never even spoken to skmz before. So how would i know weather to like him or not? Sorry but i really dont think that that is the case here.. O_o
Serra
joined the game

Post by Serra »

Hi,

Dunno who is skmz. Dunno if he's an asshole nerd who cheats all day long. I do know, that i didnt see anything impossible in that avi.

Anyways, it's weird that if you know rok so fucking well, then i guess you would have known that your hitting a rock when guessing the location of the enemy. No?

I'd like to see opinions from players that dont have a side on this case. This is once again this same bullshit. Misse and friends saying that skmz cheats, propably because you dont like him eh?. Redicolous. Grow up kids...

Cant say if he used wallhack. There's just no absolute truth in that demo. Everyone who's saying he did, are A) Envious B) Bitter C) Noobs
Serra /Fu
alekchi
tripped on its own grenade

Post by alekchi »

hyhy the rock shot
I wasnt able to look at the demo since I got gl_upload8 too large when trying? anyone know what is it?
now when I looked at that video clip I would jugde him to eternal damnation, shame on u boy! B< he never gets suprised
and I wouldve looked at the demo with wh anyways, and I have looked even my own gaming with wh and seen that sometimes there is suspicious things but in this case there seems to be only those, and not any wrong guesses. :I
I might be wrong though. :I

serra: look at the aq2suomi and see the noobs judging by great oneword argumetations :D
I'm sitting down here but hey, you can't see me.