Admins wake up!

Pimpin new players? Started a new clan? Do you dislike a player or a clan? Post it all here.

Moderator: Moderators

nufan
brains are on the wall

Post by nufan »

skmz wrote: Read my comment, jerk. I want to win, since I've told my friends to vote for me. Guess you have big problems to read once again, probably a norwegian issue, I got my facts right. =/
as if I read your comment on the vote before I post here.. they are kinda two seperated page. didn't read your comment before long after.. but this is something that can be very hard to understand for a person as yourself.
skmz wrote: Hahahaha, some of the iN noobs likes citygate? Hahahaha, biggest joke, really. You ALWAYS whines at the map.. do all norwegian losers always lie this much?
why should I lie about this? I for once never turn down ANY map. like to play new ones and sucky ones.. becouse I get really tired of playing the same maps over and over again.
skmz wrote: I'm losing it? You can't be more pathetic than you already are. I'm lauging just as much as I did yesterday.. No.. wait! I'm laughing even more now! Since your're acting even funnier today. You're a loosing it..
I can't see where Im soo funny tho.. :)
but man, you really suck to discuss with... you can't really say nothing without going out saying "nooob, pathetic, I feel sorry for you, nerd" etc.. that's why I say your loosing it.. and come on man :D this is the second time you write the same point I've just writtin to you.. how long are you going to do that?

nufan: you're losing it!
skmz: you're losing it!
skmz wrote: And how come only the iN newbies are here and writing crap? Ofc you hold on this big jerk, why wouldn't you? Oh, this is so fun! :) Nufan have his own internet-army! Nerd..
they can post as much as they want.. they're just reacting to what your writing :) I can't really internet force stop them now, can I ?
skmz wrote: I'm lauging
I also don't think your lauging at all :lol: did you get that one? "lauging" <- like bad english! ( <--edit: that was like a joke skmz.. since im so funny, feel I needed to explain it to you.. so you don't think im making fun of you english man!! so don't be sad )

now! give me some more your so lame, and you feel sorry for me! etc :D since that's all you good at!

now its workout time..

reporting out! puss
Samislide
is legless

Post by Samislide »

All you geeks should unplug your usb-cables from you buttholes.
Prinsii
was in the wrong place

Post by Prinsii »

Who are you Devirus,to say something as low as that? As if your butthole doesnt have something inside? :bday:
Love is the only solution.
BeAViS
ittssaaa marrrioooo!

Post by BeAViS »

Prinsii wrote:Who are you Devirus,to say something as low as that? As if your butthole doesnt have something inside? :bday:
touchè...
:D
- Killing today in old fashioned way -
- Beware of Beavers -
- :mario: -
Gepardi
melted

Post by Gepardi »

skmz wrote:Nerd..
;)
Gepardi /pr0
#clan.pr0 @ QNet » http://koti.mbnet.fi/warjo/pr0/
sanity
was in the wrong place

Post by sanity »

astroman wrote:Be a man and meet him 1vs1 nufan! :rambo:
well, that would settle it all :) a good old 1on1

hey skmz, would it finish this whine?
Caracol
was picked off

Post by Caracol »

Yes, kill eachother.
And put the video in video.google.
Ne quid nimis.
skmz
didn't throw its grenade far enough

Post by skmz »

Caracol wrote:Yes, kill eachother.
And put the video in video.google.
Why not, world wouldn't miss nerds like the little misunderstanding boy nufan anyway. Nufan, I'm tired of this shit, if you want to be even more nerd than you already are, please be my guest.

I mean, you really are taking your time to make up something that you think is big, and.. cool.. So who is the serious one here? I.. only read some shit, and reply some shit. I really don't care if it makes sense or not, only that matters is if I think it was some nice shit and can begin to laugh.

You can't understand that I'm really laughing? Listen to yourself, or look into the mirror.. now.. laugh!

~A good laugh will make you live longer.. Think happy thoughts..

PENSIONERAD cat
#AMF @ IRLNet - AMFpension.se[/b]
Flunx
feels some chest pain
In-game Name: iN Flunx

Post by Flunx »

I'd miss nufan ;-(
I like to play games, not watch them
nufan
brains are on the wall

Post by nufan »

skmz wrote: Why not, world wouldn't miss nerds like the little misunderstanding boy nufan anyway. Nufan, I'm tired of this shit, if you want to be even more nerd than you already are, please be my guest.

I mean, you really are taking your time to make up something that you think is big, and.. cool.. So who is the serious one here? I.. only read some shit, and reply some shit. I really don't care if it makes sense or not, only that matters is if I think it was some nice shit and can begin to laugh.

You can't understand that I'm really laughing? Listen to yourself, or look into the mirror.. now.. laugh!

~A good laugh will make you live longer.. Think happy thoughts..

no thanks, I dont want to die like skmz do :( but I gladly stop writing here against him. since he obviosly only reply shit as he says himself. glad you could finnaly admit it. bye.
Royal^
was in the wrong place

Post by Royal^ »

Ok everyone lets get random (read: offtopic).
admin of #DuraWorks - #shoutcastftw - AQ2Suomi.com
BeAViS
ittssaaa marrrioooo!

Post by BeAViS »

how's the weather in filand?
- Beware of Beavers -
NRGizeR
feels some chest pain

Post by NRGizeR »

BeAViS wrote:how's the weather in filand?
Filand has warm weather with a humidity of 195% per square degree. It is also the most bicycled of all the lands in the hormonia continent. I never saw a flying pig with bracelets flying ever so nicely over the dark green icecream gerbils in the land of the free, and the garage of the sick...

.... how's that for random? :mrgreen:
sanity
was in the wrong place

Post by sanity »

oh you helsinki city boy =)
BeAViS
ittssaaa marrrioooo!

Post by BeAViS »

:lol:
- Beware of Beavers -