CotT season 2?

AQ2World.com presents the Clash of the Titans - http://cott.aq2world.com

Moderators: Kurupt, Clement, Moderators

mirror
didn't throw its grenade far enough

Post by mirror »

cool that not a single person mentioned us hehe, not that i think we should be in the leage or summit but i think we can compete with a lot of clans mentioned here. kinda demotivating when u exist for like a year and still noone knows u :> anyway..

for non-scandis the main problem will be the server issue... playing 2x bt is just ridiculous, at least we couldnt stand a chance there.. (hi lowlagsound hi ping 80). dutchies have better connections than for example germans and thats why [e] is going to get the european spot in the league.

i really hope there will be some "1 map each" league again soon. me thinks about the good old days when there was still a german premiership league... *sniff*.
Late
is connecting

Post by Late »

emu wrote:sC (dont think they'll last if they have to play on boomtown (crybabies))
Actually, we dont have much pl in bt anymore. Most of us had mad pl there :|. We have played a few matches now on bt and thats quite good. Atleast compared to what it was before.
Lta'sC
Diivil
joined the game

Post by Diivil »

The tag is 'sC.. not Sc or sc' or Sc' or sC' ;] Boomtown is decent, we won't play in tnx though. But of course we will NOT agree 2xbt againts any scandinavian clan. Might make an exception if the there is middle european clan participating and the pings are within 10 ms.
C
Clown
unpossible??!?!!

Post by Clown »

Diivil wrote:The tag is 'sC.. not Sc or sc' or Sc' or sC' ;] Boomtown is decent, we won't play in tnx though. But of course we will NOT agree 2xbt againts any scandinavian clan. Might make an exception if the there is middle european clan participating and the pings are within 10 ms.
So if the pings are 11ms different, you won't play there?
Late
is connecting

Post by Late »

Clown wrote:
Diivil wrote:The tag is 'sC.. not Sc or sc' or Sc' or sC' ;] Boomtown is decent, we won't play in tnx though. But of course we will NOT agree 2xbt againts any scandinavian clan. Might make an exception if the there is middle european clan participating and the pings are within 10 ms.
So if the pings are 11ms different, you won't play there?
Isnt that what he said...?
Lta'sC
Samislide
is legless

Post by Samislide »

O_o
Clown
unpossible??!?!!

Post by Clown »

Wow, 1ms difference. Hardcore.
arild
loses a vital chest organ

Post by arild »

When it comes to quake3 people refuse when its 3ms+ in difference.

-Arild
Hapid00!!
MadWolf
was flattened

Post by MadWolf »

eX wrote:A piece of advice, dont talk loud about which clans you think should be participating since your thoughts wont have any influence on the admins choice (if there will be the admins decission).
And who are the admins that would choose these teams? Only after that I know which choise to choose.

And about the ping discussion, give it a rest, ok?
MadWolf
Kurupt
:I

Post by Kurupt »

Last season me and Morpher decided the invitations. We did ask the opinions of some of the "known" players, but the final decision was ours.
*hali*
nufan
brains are on the wall

Post by nufan »

ye, plz stop pm'ing me kurupt and morp.
DaNi
is legless

Post by DaNi »

miRRor2a wrote: dutchies have better connections than for example germans and thats why [e] is going to get the european spot in the league.
yes thats gotta be the reason :m00:
Enjoy without expectations, then you will have no disappointment. Pain is temporary...pride is forever.

siete tutti dei gay figli di puttana
DaNi
is legless

Post by DaNi »

Diivil wrote:Might make an exception if the there is middle european clan participating and the pings are within 10 ms.
-..`'-=SC=-'`..- should be in cott.

But i highly doubt u guys will play 2 x bt against us like u just claimed.
People rather have an advantage then play a fair and equal match.

Look at M.I.. cant remember what tourney it was.. but they played .fi server against us dutchies and played on boomtown against .fi opponents.
Enjoy without expectations, then you will have no disappointment. Pain is temporary...pride is forever.

siete tutti dei gay figli di puttana
angra
feels some chest pain

Post by angra »

[Offtopic]
Look at M.I.. cant remember what tourney it was.. but they played .fi server against us dutchies and played on boomtown against .fi opponents.
I think they did that because 2 mi players had 50-70 ping on bt and loss.

Correct me if iam wrong.
Last edited by angra on Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
}i{ angra - #clan.illusion
Total minutes of aq2
2005: 20 716
2006: 10 405
emu
Syndrome of a Down

Post by emu »

Late wrote:
emu wrote:sC (dont think they'll last if they have to play on boomtown (crybabies))
Actually, we dont have much pl in bt anymore. Most of us had mad pl there :|. We have played a few matches now on bt and thats quite good. Atleast compared to what it was before.
hehe, ok. you've allways complained when i've played in a clan vs you guys :P But if you can play bt now i belive you should be one of the teams. now all whine you have is mr. alieni B>
Call me your valentine call me once tonight