Best AQ2 Player Around?

Pimpin new players? Started a new clan? Do you dislike a player or a clan? Post it all here.

Moderator: Moderators

LhOmme
is connecting

Post by LhOmme »

I really think that every1 was missing Sir_vive as best snipers around. I've always thought that Sir_vive was the greatest Sniper! :D
Den
something dur dur

Post by Den »

im clearly the best kept secret.
There's a chopper coming in 3 days and there's a katana on top of the cafe and that's all you need to know
LhOmme
is connecting

Post by LhOmme »

okey Den... we forgot you back in [S4P] :)
Den
something dur dur

Post by Den »

indeed!
Last edited by Den on Thu Mar 10, 2005 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There's a chopper coming in 3 days and there's a katana on top of the cafe and that's all you need to know
Clown
unpossible??!?!!

Post by Clown »

Very very very secret.
I don't give a shit.
DaNi
is legless

Post by DaNi »

Blue Vex wrote:There wasn't actually any reality catchup. Frezzer stopped playing AQ2 on a daily basis and began playing EverQuest instead. However, he did stop by the AQ2 scene once in a while because AQ2 is addicting. When he did, he was no longer in the same shape as he used to be. When he was observed by people who didn't know the story, they would ofcourse make up something like "we can beat him with better connections".

Don't mess with the king. ;)
Word!
Frezzer is best.. nuff said..
Enjoy without expectations, then you will have no disappointment. Pain is temporary...pride is forever.

siete tutti dei gay figli di puttana
Terro
:I

Post by Terro »

If there's someone missing on this list, I'd say it's [ai]Lazer. (clan above intelligence, folded after some "gauge secret room tactic" in an actcity2 match against #Station for those who remember :p).

He stopped playing as early as 99, but before that he was just a keeler (one among many, but since so many names are mentioned here, he shouldn't be left out :p) with the m4, when most players was more found of the mp5.

And joo, he was finnish ;)
Serpent
hit the ground hard, real hard

Post by Serpent »

Terro wrote:If there's someone missing on this list, I'd say it's [ai]Lazer. (clan above intelligence, folded after some "gauge secret room tactic" in an actcity2 match against #Station for those who remember :p).

He stopped playing as early as 99, but before that he was just a keeler (one among many, but since so many names are mentioned here, he shouldn't be left out :p) with the m4, when most players was more found of the mp5.

And joo, he was finnish ;)
If you see Lazer playing in the publics he might be faking... This fake-Lazer is aka. pampi, Ghen/Ghenishi and he's caught on wh.
Serpent
• Moderator of AQ2Suomi • 4Ðm!n ov AQ2 Liiga •
Terro
:I

Post by Terro »

Well as I mentioned earlier, the "real" Lazer stopped playing aq2 as early as 99.

I'd imagine Lazer still is quite a regular nick, so any Lazers now playing around is not to be mistaken for the one I was refering to :I
Serpent
hit the ground hard, real hard

Post by Serpent »

Terro wrote:Well as I mentioned earlier, the "real" Lazer stopped playing aq2 as early as 99.
But nobody knows if the "real" Lazer is playing ;) I know many ppl who plays on publics sometimes who have quit aq2 before y2k :) :P
Serpent
• Moderator of AQ2Suomi • 4Ðm!n ov AQ2 Liiga •
aka
tripped on its own grenade

Post by aka »

I remember that as0k acctually were good back then AHahHAa :hop:
Jazzie
is now shorter

Post by Jazzie »

Unlike you then, who've never been good.
Sovnig
blew itself up

Post by Sovnig »

Words from the true elite whose equal is yet to be found!
A good discussion is like a miniskirt; long enough to cover the subject, but short enough to pertain interest
//Splinter
eX
melted

Post by eX »

how can you say that frezzer was the best? If I dont remember wrong, he was caught cheating more than one time...

[NOPD]Jordan :hail:
[VrP]Lauri :hail:

(c) aka :tsk:
cool as fcuk
DaNi
is legless

Post by DaNi »

Yes.. u remember wrong.

Enjoy without expectations, then you will have no disappointment. Pain is temporary...pride is forever.

siete tutti dei gay figli di puttana