NAQL - eDome edition

Forum of the Nordic ActionQuake League.

Moderators: arild, Zonic, Moderators

aka
tripped on its own grenade

Post by aka »

I wanna thank ARILD and ZONIC for their kindness by making this a edome edition since it's then only server I can play...:D

Alltough I doubt clutch will participate with these rules...I doubt alot of good clans will...
emu
Syndrome of a Down

Post by emu »

iler wrote:
emu wrote:
Anonymous wrote: Really Morpher, is it really always that way? I see you are generalizing a lot AGAIN. That's just bulls#it that you don't get a match if you don't agree playing both on eDome. Things are getting way too serious on this damn server issue. Chill man :D And don't try to flame me here, it's useless.
easy for you to say iler pro edome.
How is it easier for me? We always play 1 each and recently when some of the swedes have got better pings on playtrix than on eDome we have played our map on playtrix couple of times. So where is the easy part emu? This was so great reply emu, really :sleep:

And Morpher 1 out of 5 isn't 0 :wink:
Iler, dont be so ignorant. most finnish clans are "2x fi or no cw" its like 1 of 10 clans who is 1 bt 1 edome, and yes UNi is one of those clans, and im happy for you. Lets bring out the cake.
Call me your valentine call me once tonight

Post by Guest »

Jazzie wrote:
angra wrote:
I live 20km from Swedish border
Most off the .swe players live in the southern parts of sweden.
or in gällivare with all the reindeers.

AAAAAAAAAH!! O_o nice one jazzie :)
Clown
unpossible??!?!!

Post by Clown »

Guest, Guest and bloody Guest. Is it so hard to sign up? Do these forums let you put your name in even if you don't log in?

Post by Guest »

Fuckups, try Urban Terror where you play all the cup matches in .nl with 100ping and ppl whines only about those who has big ping. Live with it u .dk/.nl/.de morons. buahaha. -Ace
Span
sank like a rock

Post by Span »

There are some really great servers over on iceland. 8)

Anyhow, I don't want to sound like a prick. So I just want to add that I think it's good some people are taking initiative to host a tournament, allthough I disagree with it's name. But it does in fact require alot of 'charity'-work. :P
"fifan va lätt!"
Jazzie
is now shorter

Post by Jazzie »

if a bt is taken, so what. lets play 2 x edome, cuz its free.
in your imaginary universe it will be that easy, yes. however, expierence tells that it never works this way.

And it needs to be said again, it's not like you can't join. It just won't be that two-server thingy. And after all there has been people from outside of sweden/finland who has performed well. Grover play(ed?) in FwD and Herminator is kicking ass in cSu. Now I don't know jack about their connections and they might be on 100mbit lines. But anyhow, I think that most clans from the rest of scandinavia will be able to compete among the best anyway. Also, this was the way Barrysworld's leagues used to work back in the day, when ping was even more important due to crap connections. And scandinavian clans actually managed to win those leagues one or two times despite their ping disadvantage.
fell in love with the game
Kurupt
:I

Post by Kurupt »

Well nazu (.fi player) is playing for [e] and he got no problems "kicking ass" on Boomtown or a Dutch server, so I guess that goes either way.

About the BWAQSL, back then everyone was having a bad connection. I think most of the UK players were still on ISDN or 56k over there and most of the scandinavian clans turned out to have about the same pings as the rest of Europe (maybe even better for some). And besides, we all know the Scandinavian clans are on a much higher level then the other European clans, so a ping advantage wasn't really needed I guess ;)

Good luck to everyone participating!
Last edited by Kurupt on Sat Sep 18, 2004 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
arild
loses a vital chest organ

Post by arild »

NAQL - eDome edition canceled

-Arild
Hapid00!!