Question considering NAQL

Forum of the Nordic ActionQuake League.

Moderators: arild, Zonic, Moderators

emu
Syndrome of a Down

Post by emu »

zonic, [e] had 2 losses due to W.O
Raw had the same right ?

that means. 2 losses for [e], and 2 losses for Raw on W.O = just as many ?

so, now tell me _fair_ plz.
Call me your valentine call me once tonight
Samislide
is legless

Post by Samislide »

EMUU!!! PLZ UNDERSTAND! READ RULES!!
nufan
brains are on the wall

Post by nufan »

hahaha!!

I vote iN to the playoffs!!!!
Kurupt
:I

Post by Kurupt »

Zonic wrote:Clans should not rely on nor point out mistakes that has occured in other games
Why not? Are we touching your empire then? When are you guys going to stop ignoring all the arguments and opinions here and actually talk about it. It was already perfectly clear u guys didn't want us in the NAQL in the first place, but now it's more like some personal outburst against some of our members like DaNi and Overii.

Both [RAW] and [e] had 2 walkovers. We finished third and [RAW] finished fourth. Then you decide to kick [e] out and let [RAW] on the third spot for the playoffs. Ohh a mistake, ok. Why couldn't we start 15 minutes later, or 30 like iN? Ooooh a mistake again, yes k. Why couldn't we play without admin then? Ohh yes again, that was a mistake back then, sorry. Why couldn't Dizzy play while all the other clans could use players who weren't mentioned on the playerlist? Ohhh again, little mistake, everyone could do that, except [e], sorry!...

You follow different rules for different clans in four different situations, but when it involves [e] it's like the CPL suddenly. And then we are not allowed to point out "the mistakes" in other games? We seem to be the only clan you frickin did follow the rules on....
Last edited by Kurupt on Tue Oct 19, 2004 9:26 am, edited 5 times in total.
gegoj
tried to put the pin back in

Post by gegoj »

Zonic wrote:Clans should not rely on nor point out mistakes that has occured in other games
I understand and agree with the first part, but the second?
Clement
Master of the Universe

Post by Clement »

Kurupt wrote:Both [RAW] and [e] had 2 walkovers.
Who says RAW didn't have players for their match against iN? iN decided to forfeit the game before RAW even had the chance to react.
Kurupt wrote:Why couldn't we start 15 minutes later, or 30 like iN? Ooooh a mistake again, yes k.
This was an exception made by Zonic because he had the time to wait for the clans. Arild didn't have the time. An exception made by an admin which you shouldn't rely on being made again.
Kurupt wrote: Why couldn't we play without admin then? Ohh yes again, that was a mistake back then, sorry.
Yes yes yes yes.. did you read the other posts? BOTH CLANS WERE ON TIME. The fault was at the admin's side. Hence Zonic started the match because the clans shouldn't be punished for the admin not showing up. Unlike your case where YOU didn't show, but the admin actually were there.
Kurupt wrote:Why couldn't Dizzy play while all the other clans could use players who weren't mentioned on the playerlist? Ohhh again, little mistake, everyone could do that, except [e], sorry!...
This I have no idea about.. but it seems that none of the head-admins had been informed about the situation.

and yes yes - my view is biased seeing how I'd rather play RAW than extacy in the playoffs, but I still think I have the right to point out the oh so obvious arguments in this silly case.

:hop:
Kurupt
:I

Post by Kurupt »

iN vs RAW was at the same time as e vs j, at 20:00. Because we had to forfeit against j (we were only 3) and iN didnt want to play against RAW, j wanted to play RAW at that time, instead of 21:00. Just look up your #naql logs and you can see it all. It was perfectly clear for everyone in the channel that RAW wasnt around either, like they werent that whole day. That the admin only filled in that iN got a wo is probably a "mistake" yes, and totally against the rules (see some posts before).

About the two following points (playing 30 minutes later and without admin) you obviously missed the point. What we meant was that it was obviously no problem to be flexible and laid-back to those clans, but in our case (we did have 4 players on irc, just 1 guy having problems joining the server) it was suddenly needed to follow the rules strictly. Why was it nessecary to follow everything from paragraph to paragraph to us and not to other clans. Both [e] and #allbad.clan wanted to play at 21:15, in case of time problems Arild could even let Da^JuaN admin the last couple of minutes after 21:30 himself. I mean, there could be more solutions to this, but for us the rules had to be followed strictly. What were the reasons why others did get that "reasonable" response and not us.

About Dizzy, DaNi had contact with both Zonic and Arild, I've talked about it with Zonic. That they didn't care about it and didn't take any actions to help us out is probably the excuse that WE didn't inform them yes...

But anyway Morpher, I'm glad you even cared to give a normal reply, being a NAQL admin! And I assume you only mentioned the things you disagree with, so thanks for your contribution men!
dudemcpek
had its throat slit

Post by dudemcpek »

I agree with Jazzie, let them play a decisive game!
If RAW didn't care for the last two matches, would they care for this one?
[e] really wish to go to playoffs, unlike RAW (at least it seems so).
Samislide
is legless

Post by Samislide »

If sure they'v read everything posted here. If there were going to be any changes about this, i'm sure they would have posted something back :P And what i see is, same things coming up over and over again without any positive feedback from the "head-admins", it is being ignored.

"Maybe u could do a league of ur own?" looOool.. sry :(
nufan
brains are on the wall

Post by nufan »

people are forgetting about iN here!! ;) wink wink

we only got one w.o!
Samislide
is legless

Post by Samislide »

But u lost all your matches so.. You would porlly get ur ass kicked right away, and off u go again :D
nufan
brains are on the wall

Post by nufan »

so did RAW :P and about they're win against us on wo.... we could have taken it instead if we wanted to... they only had 2 players ready while we had 4 :) and without it, they would have 2(3?) w.o also.
so im actully kinda serious about it....
if [e] ain't going to the playoffs. iN should.imo.
Samislide
is legless

Post by Samislide »

What a mess.. :)
ZarDoX
Worst clanmate of 2005

Post by ZarDoX »

and the conclusion is.... :shocker:
DaNi
is legless

Post by DaNi »

[e] should go to playoffs... period..
Enjoy without expectations, then you will have no disappointment. Pain is temporary...pride is forever.

siete tutti dei gay figli di puttana