Question considering NAQL

Forum of the Nordic ActionQuake League.

Moderators: arild, Zonic, Moderators

Den
something dur dur

Post by Den »

i dont think calling the admins names will help solve this problem :?
There's a chopper coming in 3 days and there's a katana on top of the cafe and that's all you need to know
Kurupt
:I

Post by Kurupt »

arild wrote:Endy. Mainly because I didnt deal with the e player.
And first of all. To be allowed to add players the clan must add the player to their playerlist. After that, we(me and zonic) can add them to the allowed playerlist of this tournament. And that was not the case in e. Alteast thats what zonic said to me.
I don't know how many times we have to say this, but again: We invited Dizzy for about a milion times, but he couldn't receive the email from ClanBase. And no, it wasn't in his spam box either !
arild wrote:Anyways. we discussed the group with the rest of the NAQL council and we all agreed on letting RAW proceed to the playoff
Is that the one-liner we have to deal with again? I think we explained our point of view with some arguments here and there. But you just answer "No, we let RAW proceed"? No reasons why? Why were your arguments better then ours? And then you are still "annoyed" when someone says something about your "neutral" admin status? Bravo!

Good luck RAW, I hope you win this...
Last edited by Kurupt on Wed Oct 20, 2004 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
nufan
brains are on the wall

Post by nufan »

iN > raw
e > iN and raw

:hop:
DaNi
is legless

Post by DaNi »

O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o
Enjoy without expectations, then you will have no disappointment. Pain is temporary...pride is forever.

siete tutti dei gay figli di puttana
ZarDoX
Worst clanmate of 2005

Post by ZarDoX »

fup u, u fuppin motherfuppers! :shocker: :#: 8) :rambo:
n99
"Sticks and Stones..."

Post by n99 »

Well the tournament has lost it's credibility because of this. GG!
Gore Vidal: "To succeed is not enough. Others must fail."
Royal^
was in the wrong place

Post by Royal^ »

For crying out loud, this is only a game! Geez.
admin of #DuraWorks - #shoutcastftw - AQ2Suomi.com
imeiz
is legless

Post by imeiz »

Imo, admins mistake is his, and nobody should get advantage from it. Make a mistake and you should deal the same way with the others. This whole thing sounds like bs if you think from [e]'s point of view.

Royal: It's a tournament, and most clans play them for real. Why shouldn't them? :) Anyway, maybe it's a game, but it should be the same for everyone.
Sync' imeiz - AQ2Suomi & AQ2World forum moderator, part-time TATM-writer
birdie
tried to put the pin back in

Post by birdie »

imeiz wrote:Anyway, maybe it's a game, but it should be the same for everyone.
Agree.
When the dove came..
ZarDoX
Worst clanmate of 2005

Post by ZarDoX »

jeh everybody agrees except the admins O_o :oh:
Zonic
was flattened

Post by Zonic »

Kurupt wrote:No reasons why? Why were your arguments better then ours?
The main reason why we let RAW through was that they have done nothing wrong at all and should not be punished because of some mistakes made by admins(mainly me) in other games.
You on the other hand shouldn't have taken my mistakes like som sort of solution(last resort... whatever my english isn't the best) for not follow the rules.
Facts; You failed to bring 4 players at two games and were disqualified therefor.

I suggest you read throug this post made by morpher:
Morpher wrote:
Kurupt wrote:Both [RAW] and [e] had 2 walkovers.
Who says RAW didn't have players for their match against iN? iN decided to forfeit the game before RAW even had the chance to react.
Kurupt wrote:Why couldn't we start 15 minutes later, or 30 like iN? Ooooh a mistake again, yes k.
This was an exception made by Zonic because he had the time to wait for the clans. Arild didn't have the time. An exception made by an admin which you shouldn't rely on being made again.
Kurupt wrote: Why couldn't we play without admin then? Ohh yes again, that was a mistake back then, sorry.
Yes yes yes yes.. did you read the other posts? BOTH CLANS WERE ON TIME. The fault was at the admin's side. Hence Zonic started the match because the clans shouldn't be punished for the admin not showing up. Unlike your case where YOU didn't show, but the admin actually were there.
Kurupt wrote:Why couldn't Dizzy play while all the other clans could use players who weren't mentioned on the playerlist? Ohhh again, little mistake, everyone could do that, except [e], sorry!...
This I have no idea about.. but it seems that none of the head-admins had been informed about the situation.
The playerissue(Dizzy)...
Morpher wrote:This I have no idea about.. but it seems that none of the head-admins had been informed about the situation.
It's not our fault he uses some crappy mailservice?
He could have logged in and accepted his clan invitation via the ClanBase page instead but he didn't.

This has nothing to do with your clan because I just don't know you at all.

n99 wrote:Well the tournament has lost it's credibility because of this. GG!
We've explained the reasons for our actions and if you don't like them :m00: :sleep: O_o
ZarDoX
Worst clanmate of 2005

Post by ZarDoX »

no RAW did nothing wrong, but they lost all their matches, so they ended 4th and not 3rd. be fair plz... :sleep: :#:
Overii
sank like a rock

Post by Overii »

i suggest you think twice about setting up another league if your not able to treat clans in the same 'fair' way, and if your not able to admit what you have done wrong and find a solution for it.

anyway not that it matters now does it?

pasting some shit another admin said wont help you get ur credibility back.

but hey pride is pride right? O_o O_o O_o

happy :santa: to all you admins
ich bin das kopf o/
n99
"Sticks and Stones..."

Post by n99 »

This was an exception made by Zonic because he had the time to wait for the clans. Arild didn't have the time. An exception made by an admin which you shouldn't rely on being made again.
Uhm yes..
THAT'S THE POINT GENIUS!
Gore Vidal: "To succeed is not enough. Others must fail."
Royal^
was in the wrong place

Post by Royal^ »

How about getting enough players for next NAQL so you dont need to give all these W.O:s?

And how could have Arild knew Zonic made this kind of exception if Zonic never told him? Get real, we are humans, we do mistakes.

And yes, this was pretty unfair treatment, but hey, thats the hard knock life.
admin of #DuraWorks - #shoutcastftw - AQ2Suomi.com