#Catch-Gamer

The place to discuss your client and server issues, or to post your client and server related problems. Now with added Anticheat flavour.

Moderator: Moderators

S3ci0r
tried to put the pin back in

Post by S3ci0r »

nufan wrote:New rotation ATM!
Urban, time, city, pier, cloud, tokyo, urban2r, teamjungle, airport,
wfall, cliff2, riot, urban3, change, sludge1, mgibcity og act2r2!
add: aqnitro, country, downtown, facility2, icity, revolution, rexro, rok, simplicity, spring, teamdepo, tension1, time, tjt, torabora, urbanic, zoo
remove: teamjungle, airport, sludge1
Last edited by S3ci0r on Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nufan
brains are on the wall

Post by nufan »

S3ci0r

Post by S3ci0r »

nufan plz add some of those maps I've wrote. current maplist is formed from old maps running on the server. catch needs some new/old which are playable @ public not @ cw
skmz
didn't throw its grenade far enough

Post by skmz »

The skins sucked, so did the maps in the map-rotation, but you can't always get what you want.
PENSIONERAD cat
#AMF @ IRLNet - AMFpension.se[/b]
S3ci0r

Post by S3ci0r »

since i play aq2 ('04) those maps were always in rotation: urban, cloud, tokyo, cliff2! Rest were just for some time but they were! Why not to do the good step and add some difference to the rotation - new maps that haven't been played @ public (like: rexro, tension1, tjt, urbanic, zoo)?
Pe0n
was flattened

Post by Pe0n »

S3ci0r wrote:(like: rexro, tension1, tjt, urbanic, zoo)?

fail.
S3ci0r

Post by S3ci0r »

especialy urbanic and tension1 is great for public gaming! played those in cws but public is more funneh imo
ZoRoXo
tripped on its own grenade
In-game Name: Keeent

Post by ZoRoXo »

S3ci0r wrote:especialy urbanic and tension1 is great for public gaming! played those in cws but public is more funneh imo
Still fail.
Aka. kK >> Keeent
( ) ( )
(^_^)
(~)(~)
minchiano
bleeds to death

Post by minchiano »

Nice to see something finally happening to the server! :beer:

Some suggestions though.
nufan wrote:
New rotation ATM!

act2r2 was a blast and so was urban2r but I suggest you remove act2r from the server altogether. Cause for mix-ups and act2r2 is way better anyway.

I feel there's absolutely positively no need for maps like cloud, cliff2 and tokyo in that list. They wanna play it? They vote it. Three new in. And as everyone wants the old maps and not the new ones: Bring in kumanru, monastery and museum. That has to be old enough for everyone. I'd rather see new maps though tbph.

And mgibcity gets a honorable mention as well... To the one who put it on the rotation: chello is DEAD! MGIBCITY KILLED IT! OK? :<

And to Pe0n and the copycat ZoRoXo: S3ci0r hasn't failed. You two just proved me right yet again. Congrats. Now go stick your dicks in a socket or something.
skmz

Post by skmz »

minchiano wrote:Nice to see something finally happening to the server! :beer:

Some suggestions though.
nufan wrote:
New rotation ATM!

act2r2 was a blast and so was urban2r but I suggest you remove act2r from the server altogether. Cause for mix-ups and act2r2 is way better anyway.

I feel there's absolutely positively no need for maps like cloud, cliff2 and tokyo in that list. They wanna play it? They vote it. Three new in. And as everyone wants the old maps and not the new ones: Bring in kumanru, monastery and museum. That has to be old enough for everyone. I'd rather see new maps though tbph.

And mgibcity gets a honorable mention as well... To the one who put it on the rotation: chello is DEAD! MGIBCITY KILLED IT! OK? :<

And to Pe0n and the copycat ZoRoXo: S3ci0r hasn't failed. You two just proved me right yet again. Congrats. Now go stick your dicks in a socket or something.
Failed, failed, failed & so failed.

Maps are horrible, I noticed that you almost only want maps where you can hide and camp (Hc anyone?). That is fun? No. Ruins the public gaming completely.

Maps like cloud, cliff2 are the best maps the scene has ever seen, that's why they never should be gone from the rotation. It's called respect.
PENSIONERAD cat
Pe0n
was flattened

Post by Pe0n »

minchiano wrote: And to Pe0n and the copycat ZoRoXo: S3ci0r hasn't failed. You two just proved me right yet again. Congrats. Now go stick your dicks in a socket or something.

I havent tryed out the maps yet, i only whanted to screw with s3ci0r :<
ZoRoXo
tripped on its own grenade
In-game Name: Keeent

Post by ZoRoXo »

@minchiano

kumanru, monastery and museum is some of the sadest map ever made for aq2. Wonder why you didn't suggest mesto aswell...

Hey, if those maps should be on public, why can it never get past 10% votes?
Aka. kK >> Keeent
( ) ( )
(^_^)
(~)(~)
skmz

Post by skmz »

ZoRoXo wrote:@minchiano

kumanru, monastery and museum is some of the sadest map ever made for aq2. Wonder why you didn't suggest mesto aswell...

Hey, if those maps should be on public, why can it never get past 10% votes?
Go for mesto in the rotation, oh my god so fun. X>

Mesto, citygate, cliff2, rooftops.. any idea how fucking fun that'd be in public? I'm drowling...
PENSIONERAD cat
IBA

Post by IBA »

24/7 c2... all other maps are shit on public
#quadaver || TEAMS !"§ || http://www.quadaver.de
Savior
plummets to its death

Post by Savior »

I totally agree with minchiano, I want to try out new/old maps... who the HELL wants to play those boring maps over and over again? well you obviously do but you all suck so :(

in with an ALL NEW routation and leave those boring map in vote, if you want to play it that bad then vote it