Hey guys

The general catch-all forum for Action Quake2 related discussions.

Moderator: Moderators

Bill
is connecting

Hey guys

Post by Bill »

Gday boys, I'm an aq2er from Australia and I just stumbled on this site after being out of the seen for a while. Nice job by the way.

Anyway, I found the demo of the war between AI and st I think it was and I was wondering if anyone could show me something more recent. I'd like to get an idea of the standard over here.

Thanks boys.
n99
"Sticks and Stones..."

Post by n99 »

Hmm last years COTT demo's were okay, or u could watch some of the AQ2Movies that have been released in europe last couple of months, just goto the Action Quake / AQ2 Movies Sub Forum and have a look around.
Bill
is connecting

Post by Bill »

Movies don't really tell much of the story. The way they are cut generally makes them good to watch but hard to judge how good the person is.
NRGizeR
feels some chest pain

Post by NRGizeR »

http://www.aq2suomi.com/demot.php

The site is in Finnish, so most of the demos are from/by Finnish clans, but there are some quite fresh demos availible there from various CWs....
Den
something dur dur

Post by Den »

I always liked the BWAQSL demos. ill try getting them and put them on aq2w.
There's a chopper coming in 3 days and there's a katana on top of the cafe and that's all you need to know
zakath
joined the game

Re: Hey guys

Post by zakath »

Bill wrote:
Anyway, I found the demo of the war between AI and st I think it was and I was wondering if anyone could show me something more recent. I'd like to get an idea of the standard over here.

Thanks boys.
haha, that's the worst demo you could possibly find, really :D

That game is still famous for being the last game of AI which disbanded after a huge flamewar over their camptactics.
Founder/leader of http://riidankylvajat.org
Bill
is connecting

Post by Bill »

Haha yeah it wasn't too impressive. I watched around 4 round before a got bored. Never have I seen a map where everyone sat back so much.

Thanks for the links guys.
You're my favorite person, but every once in a while, you can be a real cunt.
minchiano
bleeds to death

Post by minchiano »

You're a fucken slob - You're a fucken CUNT!

Bloodduster is fucken GREAT! Talked to a friend of mine earlier today and he told me they're coming to Obscene/Extreme this year. Well so am I damnit!!!!

And sorry for being off topic, again O_o but Bill is and aussie and he had cunt in his sig... so... Hiya Bill!!

/me runs