Dates...

Here you can look up the old topics of the ESAQL and the Nations Cup.

Moderator: Moderators

Zonic
was flattened

Dates...

Post by Zonic »

Is it even worth bothering starting up a team, the last 2 attempts failed afaik.

I want a start-date, and a last date for signups...
Deimos

Post by Deimos »

Wich 2 attempts? This would be the first attempt of the EAQL

The league will start at: 10 september 2003,

every clan/country needs to be subscribed before the 1st of september.
Kurupt
:I

Post by Kurupt »

Well, after the first season of the EuroAQ, arranged by Deathwatch under the flag of BarrysWorld, they tried to start a second "season". Due to lack of interests and admins it didn't start at all. After that some Danish guys tried to start a league for countries, but it never started... Don't know why.
*hali*
Deimos

Post by Deimos »

I never said it would be easy, but when I started the first season of the EAQL, 80+ clans singed up for it. Not even the BWAQSL had that much clans to put in a league.. I really didn't had a clue how I was going to do that.

Though hiring a good team of admins, anti-cheaters and more, helped the EAQL through it and sure we made some mistakes, but we learned from them so we won't make them the second time.. Kurupt as you know as well, the EAQL was planning this NC league, during the begin of season 1.

We've planned this for over more then 8 months, so I do hope we are prepared for it. If not, every help we can get is welcome.
Clown
unpossible??!?!!

Post by Clown »

Deimos wrote:Wich 2 attempts? This would be the first attempt of the EAQL

Second :P

It's the first attempt at an EAQL Nations Cup.

I think Zonic was talking about the past two attempts at trying a general Nations Cup. They just didn't start :/

oh well
I don't give a shit.
Deimos

Post by Deimos »

We will start and finish it.
Kurupt
:I

Post by Kurupt »

With 1 team!
*hali*