Let us know your suggestions and comments and we will look at it.

Moderator: Moderators

ZooL
is connecting

things...

Post by ZooL »

I think www.petdragon.nu/ra3 got great stuffs, I dunno if some is possible to "translate" into aq2?

For exampel stats from cup-games, and more stuff to teh user to do, like starting clan stuff, that maybe could help tatm :> (they seam to have alot to do :D

otherwise, it is nice X>

and maybe you could watch some player information, like older clans and stuff, that they are spared in a database or something (like M.I´s old clan-opponents :>
AMATOR
Stanny
hit the ground hard, real hard

Post by Stanny »

Hawk and the rest of the crew is doing a great job!
And the player thingie would be great, but what I would like the most is a league and a ladder.
And I have alot of spare time and I mean alot, so just say if you think that I can help with somethings, need admins to watch cw or whatever.
I'll maybe be able to sponsor you with like 50gig webspace if needed! ;-)
King of kings!
dudemcpek
had its throat slit

Post by dudemcpek »

Most of the suggestions are great, especially Dev's, Wizard's and n99's.

Really, it's about time that some cup/ladder/league starts on this page. Maybe you should make something for Nations cup, you'd get plenty of people interessted in it.
emu
Syndrome of a Down

Post by emu »

though about wow section ??? :E:E:E:E
Call me your valentine call me once tonight
Clown
unpossible??!?!!

Post by Clown »

Please, no. It will end up a spam thread with bullshit meaningless to everyone else. Level 52 Fucklord selling a dual angled type 7 sword of chaos in Midgar, land of Cloud.

Yeah.

Unless you make it a separate group that doesn't pick up these new posts, and hides the forum from everyone else, then I don't see it happenning.
I don't give a shit.
ghoulert
joined the game

Post by ghoulert »

hah hah ;-D
Vermin
plummets to its death

Post by Vermin »

Well one thing pops into my mind. You could make a section into the page where would be some grand old matches (not just any matches, like some old league and cup finals and such) with links to demos of the match, a new report of it made by someone neutral who has watched the demos and accepted them into the section and maybe a copied report from one of the clans that played in the game. At least I enjoy reading good quality reports of old matches for some reason.
Clown
unpossible??!?!!

Post by Clown »

Sort of like a classic match?
I don't give a shit.
fuct
is full of buckshot

Post by fuct »

what about a report system to help the TATM team? you can log on and report your transfers...might help the team instead of goin
round irc lookin for the transfers?
Clown
unpossible??!?!!

Post by Clown »

That's a really good idea, fuct.
Would that be possible Hawk?
I don't give a shit.
fuct
is full of buckshot

Post by fuct »

of course it is I came up with it! hehe :lol:
aka
tripped on its own grenade

Post by aka »

official liigeee would be kewl
emu
Syndrome of a Down

Post by emu »

shurrup baka| !
Call me your valentine call me once tonight
grover
loses a vital chest organ

Post by grover »

Well it seems like mostly everyone wants leagues or tournaments. So do I.
I think it would be cool to get deeper into and specify that. Like, what kind of tournaments would be a joy for everyone?
Cott II has been mentioned and so has the Nations Cup. Both very nice initiatives, but I think upcoming tournaments should have free participation. For example, a city-cup (normal cw settings, 4on4). There's always the whine about "we don't play cityclans!". It shouldn't be too big, besides I don't think there are that much cities who can bring up enough people.
[a-bit-offtopic]
Here's the setup.
Every city with 5 or more players in the scene can participate, if they want.
They will be divided in groups by nation, so for example: group 1 Finnish cities, group 2 Danish, group 3 Swedish, group 4 Portugese, group 5 Dutch group 6 Norwegian and group 7 German cities.
After the group phase, 2 cities/regions go on to the next round, and there will be crossfinals, number one's vs number two's. The results could all be visualized on the webpage, I guess.
I think it will be cool since there are alot of people from the same cities playing aq2. [/a-bit-offtopic]

Also ladders are suggested and I'm fully behind that, good idea.

And how about the z0rb0t thingy, they were working on a function where you can add cw's to the bot, right? Maybe those results could be seen on the website like the .aq2_announcing is now. Would be cool to see daily results.
"Anything too stupid to be said is sung". - Voltaire.
Clown
unpossible??!?!!

Post by Clown »

Group 8: British
Oh wait.
I don't give a shit.