Admins Needed!

Here you can look up the old topics of the ESAQL and the Nations Cup.

Moderator: Moderators

Deimos

Admins Needed!

Post by Deimos »

Hey everyone, since I still think the EAQL is going to be big again, I'm in the need of a few match admins. I will explain here what we expect from you, and what you can expect from us in return:

To be an EAQL Match Admin, you need at least 2 year experience in Aq2, you should know all the in and outs of the game. You should also know about every Aq2 cheat there is atm, that even includes that you know how they work (testing it etc, but do not do this on public/clan server). We want you to be fair towards all clans, do not have a line up of clans that you want to succeed, eventhough they're officially not. If there is a problem that you can't handle, or when your not allowed to, you can go to the Match Admin's Manager, or to the Head Admins.

There not many things we can do in return for your help at the EAQL, first of all, you will get Moderator status at our Forums. Then you will get operator status in #eaql . You will be allowed to have a place within our almost democratic team. When you think there is something that should be discussed, you can discuss it with the rest of team, when most ppl agree on it, you've got your way through and the point you wanted to add, will be added.

I hope a lot of ppl will agree with me, the Aq2world.net team and the EAQL team, are very nice, have very reasonable goals and are managing to create the unexpected.

To sign up as an EAQL Match Admin, just put your proposal here, and the EAQL will take a closer look on you, do not lie about certain things, since we can find out about everything without you knowing it.

HF & GL!
Clown
unpossible??!?!!

Post by Clown »

oh. i have a favourite clans that i wanna succeed obviously :)

i dont have moderator status on these boards..

ill still help tho, unless work gets too busy. but i'll tell you of my plans anyway.
I don't give a shit.
Deimos

Post by Deimos »

í'll give it to you right away
Clown
unpossible??!?!!

Post by Clown »

Go on then ;)
I don't give a shit.
Clement
Master of the Universe

Post by Clement »

Clowneh!

EAQL Admin
Clown
unpossible??!?!!

Post by Clown »

I don't give a shit.
Dennus
joined the game

Post by Dennus »

and me!

Or am i head admin? :P
Da^JuaN
was picked off

Post by Da^JuaN »

Dennus

Ratbot user

There aint standing EAQL-Admin ;)
Clement
Master of the Universe

Post by Clement »

Stop whining already Clown! ;)
Clown
unpossible??!?!!

Post by Clown »

I'm not whining. I'm just telling you that you're wrong :)
I don't give a shit.
Den
something dur dur

Post by Den »

Da^JuaN wrote:Dennus

Ratbot user

There aint standing EAQL-Admin ;)

there is now
There's a chopper coming in 3 days and there's a katana on top of the cafe and that's all you need to know
Den
something dur dur

Post by Den »

Added Dennus and Clowneh! to EAQL-Team group
There's a chopper coming in 3 days and there's a katana on top of the cafe and that's all you need to know
Jazzie
is now shorter

Post by Jazzie »

How many matches how often are we talking about?
fell in love with the game
Da^JuaN
was picked off

Post by Da^JuaN »

Dunno.. i adminned about 35 games last eaql season.. hopefully i dont have 2 do that much games this time.. most admins did about 5-10 games during the whole season.. dont even got that much sparetime anymore tho ;)
Repsaj
as long as it's salty..

Post by Repsaj »

Da^JuaN wrote:Dunno.. i adminned about 35 games last eaql season.. hopefully i dont have 2 do that much games this time.. most admins did about 5-10 games during the whole season.. dont even got that much sparetime anymore tho ;)
I became admin alter on in the league and still did bout 20. I finished that season and quit, since lots of clans were whining bout the way of adminning and dates to play.

The dates of play, I think, should be set already like the games are on Wednesday (or another day or mutiple days), this way admins can be reached for a match in time so there won't be any arguement by clans that there are no admins left (remember all clans wanted to play on sunday? :( ).