Cheater - hall of fame

Pimpin new players? Started a new clan? Do you dislike a player or a clan? Post it all here.

Moderator: Moderators

sescrew
sank like a rock

Post by sescrew »

tamboon ur nothing but a cheater admid it, we all know :hop:
{MOB} For Life
skmz
didn't throw its grenade far enough

Post by skmz »

Uhh. This is sure fun, people have that much respect by getting owned, so they just can't try something else to whine about? Go for somehing new, will ya? :I

Cheats, cheats and cheats. Whiners are just a bunch of amateurs, that is waiting, and waiting 'til someone accuse them for cheating. That would be their dream, so all is just about jellousity. Bad luck.

I think you are just not good enough to be accused.. Fun. Surprised?

Never take aq seriously, then you are a so f-cking sorry ass for sure.

I get accused everyday, and it's really still funny. Just that I'm not lucky enough to get the enemies on the other side of the "wall/rock" when making a chance so I'm guessing where they are, and firing at them, and missing them. It's like 1/1000000. Nowadays, I usually hit the enemy when firing before I see them. It's getting better, isn't it?

But I guess you people can never make chances and shoot before you see the enemy. It's only for skilled people, you know. Sad story.

~ Whoever takes this seriously, please do, I really don't care. Whoever respons to this post, please do, it's just patethic to follow-up here. Whoever also try to get me as a jerk or holding up against me, please do, you will never know the real truth, because the truth is what you have, already on your own, decided. Not by any demo, it's because of what you wanted the outcome to be. Think about it, before you're trying to be a smartass.

..And no, I'm not sad or angry, I'm laughing right now..

Out.
PENSIONERAD cat
#AMF @ IRLNet - AMFpension.se[/b]
VorTeX6
sank like a rock

Post by VorTeX6 »

You know I'm getting blamed for the same reason skm, but luckily (for me) thats only a small part of the aq2 community =) I know how you feel, because I've got the same playstyle as u. we r both 1337 haxx0rz!

And as long as you don't cheat (i don't know if u cheat or not, but i trust u) just laf about it =)
Love, (L)

-VorTeX
yes u
nufan
brains are on the wall

Post by nufan »

lol :) this made my day :D
Proto
saw the light

Post by Proto »

skmz wrote:Uhh. This is sure fun, people have that much respect by getting owned, so they just can't try something else to whine about? Go for somehing new, will ya? :I

Cheats, cheats and cheats. Whiners are just a bunch of amateurs, that is waiting, and waiting 'til someone accuse them for cheating. That would be their dream, so all is just about jellousity. Bad luck.

I think you are just not good enough to be accused.. Fun. Surprised?

Never take aq seriously, then you are a so f-cking sorry ass for sure.

I get accused everyday, and it's really still funny. Just that I'm not lucky enough to get the enemies on the other side of the "wall/rock" when making a chance so I'm guessing where they are, and firing at them, and missing them. It's like 1/1000000. Nowadays, I usually hit the enemy when firing before I see them. It's getting better, isn't it?

But I guess you people can never make chances and shoot before you see the enemy. It's only for skilled people, you know. Sad story.

~ Whoever takes this seriously, please do, I really don't care. Whoever respons to this post, please do, it's just patethic to follow-up here. Whoever also try to get me as a jerk or holding up against me, please do, you will never know the real truth, because the truth is what you have, already on your own, decided. Not by any demo, it's because of what you wanted the outcome to be. Think about it, before you're trying to be a smartass.

..And no, I'm not sad or angry, I'm laughing right now..

Out.
VorTeX6 wrote:You know I'm getting blamed for the same reason skm, but luckily (for me) thats only a small part of the aq2 community =) I know how you feel, because I've got the same playstyle as u. we r both 1337 haxx0rz!

And as long as you don't cheat (i don't know if u cheat or not, but i trust u) just laf about it =)
Love, (L)

-VorTeX
What?

As in a

kinda "what?"
Plummet is my middle name..
emu
Syndrome of a Down

Post by emu »

puss vortex

x
Call me your valentine call me once tonight
VorTeX6
sank like a rock

Post by VorTeX6 »

haha

PWNED!
yes u
Serpent
hit the ground hard, real hard

Post by Serpent »

3. guys with speedhacks :lol:
2. val0x (valopaa)
1. The best cheater is the one yet been caught... :lol:
Serpent
• Moderator of AQ2Suomi • 4Ðm!n ov AQ2 Liiga •
Clavven
blew up

Post by Clavven »

1. val0x / dhamon bitches
2 hermsic
3 tamb00n n00b
#ovanallt.aq2
Stanny

Post by Stanny »

huhu jikes, your still at this? :I
anyway..blame everything on the boogie!
King of kings!
goldblade

Post by goldblade »

To be honest. I think the only nation that does not cheat anymore is the Uk. Probably because there ain't enough UK players now :(
Or maybe it's cause we don't need to cheat :P
:D
Flunx
feels some chest pain
In-game Name: iN Flunx

Post by Flunx »

U.K. is probably the only nation that needs to cheat to be able to compete with other players from Scandinavia.

:-)
I like to play games, not watch them
BeAViS
ittssaaa marrrioooo!

Post by BeAViS »

goldblade wrote:To be honest. I think the only nation that does not cheat anymore is the Uk. Probably because there ain't enough UK players now :(
Or maybe it's cause we don't need to cheat :P
ITA is only nation that surely doesnt cheat :D
- Killing today in old fashioned way -
- Beware of Beavers -
- :mario: -
Evilcina
saw the light

Post by Evilcina »

ITA is only nation that surely doesnt cheat Very Happy
hahah yup thats true!
ogathy
is connecting