Aq2world.com League Rules

Official forum of the first AQ2World League.

Moderators: Moderators, AQ2World League Admins

arNe
hit the ground hard, real hard
In-game Name: arNe_kokst

Post by arNe »

if you said that :)
who am i ?
Diivil
joined the game

Post by Diivil »

You do realize that with 768 dmflags you will NOT get balanced spawns in certain maps? I don't care that much because I'm pretty sure we won't get faced againts too many clans that have a map like that.. We do have one though (if we get active in 5 days to actually compete ;]).

Also.. I don't know which green / yellow skins are there in aq2world.com but if they are the ones that Rallu made, that combination is fucked. Take a look at this picture and tell me if you can tell the difference in color. I don't mind using the colors that don't have any advantage but I also don't want to use colors that cannot be distinguished from one another. So red / yellow, blue / green etc. are all fine but not yellow / green.
C
sajh
is legless

Post by sajh »

i agree with what chief wrote about the skins..
btw a minor typo in the rule i assume

"Afterwards, it's about team B to choose (of course not red, but either red, blue or yellow)"

i assume its supposed to say "of course not green"
otherwise a good rule
whine...<br />
"på kvällarna förvandlas den spenslige solidas till....... STÅL-TIRRE!" - minch<br />
"i hoped i cud get a chance in iN when i saw even solidas cud do it " - Snigge/2fast4j00<br />
"iN minus sajh would be a nice clan and way better, but i would never ever stand playing with such an annoying player, lucky me that i didnt get a try in iN" - Romo
" it seems he is a "rich" mans child with to much attitude, he's like the man version of Paris Hilton... such a jerk" - Romo
nufan
brains are on the wall

Post by nufan »

could you then tell us what maps? and prove it? :(
768 for the win.
blissard
tried to put the pin back in

Post by blissard »

you realize that with dmflags 256 you can spawn right next to eachother? anyway, this has been covered to death in some other thread..
hehehHEheheHheh GOGOGO Head shot !
mirror
didn't throw its grenade far enough

Post by mirror »

sajh: thx for telling, fixed

chief: as you can see we added the rule now, weve discussed on that matter during the week (even with the portuguese guys). i guess this is the best solution.

loki: uhm? what kind of rule? well, if one team hasnt enough players, the match is lost, easy as that.
Clown
unpossible??!?!!

Post by Clown »

I think Loki means if one times-out or something?
I don't give a shit.
mirror

Post by mirror »

Ah... We're thining of putting up a rule about this. Something like.. if the player doesnt return after 5 minutes, both teams have to ready up again and play, no matter how many players there are. Something like that..

sorry about my slow brain :/
Haudrauf
tripped on its own grenade

Post by Haudrauf »

Will the client "NoCheat" be allowed?
ImageOwner of http://aq2maps.quadaver.org
Not part of #aq2admins for a reason.
Clement
Master of the Universe

Post by Clement »

Diivil wrote:You do realize that with 768 dmflags you will NOT get balanced spawns in certain maps?
Care to elaborate?
.UncycleD
hit the ground hard, real hard

Post by .UncycleD »

Oh no, morpher used the c*** word :shock:
#4056 in z0r.nl
mac
joined the game

Post by mac »

C -> 3 >- ∙ Modified Models (playermodels, weaponmodels), i have a chicken as M4 is that allowed?
mac - pro :/
L0ki

Post by L0ki »

miRRor2a wrote:Ah... We're thining of putting up a rule about this. Something like.. if the player doesnt return after 5 minutes, both teams have to ready up again and play, no matter how many players there are. Something like that..

sorry about my slow brain :/
That's exactly what I was talking about. Not a unusual situation imo.

About skins:
I was thinking about the combination as well. Theory: for jungle-like maps (rocks, rok, tj, tjt, j1, etc.) there might the red/green combination be useful since no team really get an advantage.
Another thought: Why make pairs of skins anyways? Maybe just throw the four skins into a "skin pool". One chooses 1st, the opponent has 2nd choice.
Just some "raw" thoughts. Finish them for me. ;)
mirror

Post by mirror »

Why make pairs of skins anyways? Maybe just throw the four skins into a "skin pool". One chooses 1st, the opponent has 2nd choice.
# Skins get chosen by the particular enemyteam out of the four ctf skins (red, blue, yellow, green). The homemapteam is the first to choose. (Example: clan A's map gets played, therefore clan A is the first to choose the skin of their enemy, for example green. Afterwards, it's about team B to choose (of course not green, but either red, blue or yellow). The same goes vice versa on clan B's map.)
K? :)

mac: dont think so since a chicken is much more bright and bigger than a normal m4 model
Da^JuaN
was picked off

Post by Da^JuaN »

notice that the ctf yellow and green skin are almost the same to some people. So i would suggest to make it if someone chooses yellow (or green), the other team isnt allowed to pick green (or yellow), but only red or blue.