/pinks/ behaviour on the server... especially xzero

Pimpin new players? Started a new clan? Do you dislike a player or a clan? Post it all here.

Moderator: Moderators

Haudrauf
tripped on its own grenade

/pinks/ behaviour on the server... especially xzero

Post by Haudrauf »

Hahah you naziboy.
Lucky naziboy!
bl naziboy!
#pinks channel wrote: May 04 00:14:30 --> You are now talking on #pinks
May 04 00:14:30 --- Topic for #pinks is Won vs [SoL] 28 - 27 in our 3e league match. |-| Flyer vĺran sötnos är trial ;< |-|
May 04 00:14:30 -L- [#pinks] °° http://gangstar.z0r.nl/pink °° Lineup: vRGL xzero HTy Gummi Succe h0li zrUg
May 04 00:14:38 --> QuAd|Peace2u (~bla@I632a.i.strato-dslnet.de) has joined #pinks
May 04 00:15:00 --- xzero` has changed the topic to: Won vs [SoL] 28 - 27 in our 3e league match. |-| Flyer vĺran sötnos är trial ;< |-| quad 37-22 ;<
May 04 00:15:02 <QuAd|Haudrauf> you better shut up your mouth about stuff like "naziboy" and such
May 04 00:15:11 <xzero`> ye its better
May 04 00:15:20 <xzero`> best*
May 04 00:15:24 <xzero`> naziboy
May 04 00:15:33 <QuAd|Peace2u> lol
May 04 00:15:36 --- xzero` has changed the topic to: Won vs [SoL] 28 - 27 in our 3e league match. |-| Flyer vĺran sötnos är trial ;< |-| quad 37-22 <- naziboy
May 04 00:15:36 <QuAd|Peace2u> lamer
May 04 00:15:46 <QuAd|Peace2u> lol
May 04 00:15:48 <xzero`> B>>>>
May 04 00:15:50 <-- QuAd|Peace2u (~bla@I632a.i.strato-dslnet.de) has left #pinks
May 04 00:15:53 --- xzero` has changed the topic to: Won vs [SoL] 28 - 27 in our 3e league match. |-| Flyer vĺran sötnos är trial ;< |-| quad 37-22
May 04 00:16:03 <-- AQ2_05 (AQ2_05@b4r.org) has left #pinks
**** ENDING LOGGING AT Wed May 4 00:16:10 2005
There goes the weasel.
Has xzero ever grown up and had some thoughts about the time back then? Probably no.

This is utterly crap. Calling someone a nazi is worse than anything I can imagine. And btw, I'm german...

I can't believe I just put so much time in trying to teach some reckless and stupid guy some manners. He probably doesn't even know what he was saying.

Good night, shut your mouth and stop trying to be funny xzero. (and whoever else is still making fun and calling todays germans nazis.. grow up)

Sincerely,
Haudrauf
ImageOwner of http://aq2maps.quadaver.org
Not part of #aq2admins for a reason.
Stanny
hit the ground hard, real hard

Post by Stanny »

It seems like it's "in" to call german nazi's, sf or someother turd started the trend :>
King of kings!
Beavisss
loses a vital chest organ

Post by Beavisss »

we need 1 more world war. so only 1 nation will stay alive and nobody will call each other bad words...
xzero will probably die at first air strike B<
skmz
didn't throw its grenade far enough

Post by skmz »

here we go again.

like stan just said, it's 'in' to use 'nazi-words'.

of course it's lame, but being a victim and act upset, that's just what they want you to do. and that's also their success.
PENSIONERAD cat
#AMF @ IRLNet - AMFpension.se[/b]
n99
"Sticks and Stones..."

Post by n99 »

I don't think haui is really crying tonight skmz. It's the fucking principle... why do u want to be such a sad little gimp? Is it funny? No. Does it make you cool? No again. Anyway not a league match so nothing I can do about it, but lets just say I hereby ask the division 5 admin to pay extra attention to pink, so when childish racist talk comes out of this motherfucker's mouth, he gets it... Gosh I hate how retarded some people are, really.
Gore Vidal: "To succeed is not enough. Others must fail."
angra
feels some chest pain

Post by angra »

mabye we shouldn't have unbanned xzero. He dosen't show that he is anymore mature.

xzero i will ban you sooo fast if i see you do anything. remember you still have time left 8)
}i{ angra - #clan.illusion
Total minutes of aq2
2005: 20 716
2006: 10 405
Den
something dur dur

Post by Den »

flyer and xzero, what you expect.
There's a chopper coming in 3 days and there's a katana on top of the cafe and that's all you need to know
NRGizeR
feels some chest pain

Post by NRGizeR »

Beavisss wrote:we need 1 more world war. so only 1 nation will stay alive and nobody will call each other bad words...
xzero will probably die at first air strike B<
Unfortunately for all of us, there will always be retards...
aka
tripped on its own grenade

Post by aka »

omg, those guys are totally lame, GROW UP LIXOM
grover
loses a vital chest organ

Post by grover »

I spoke with aka the other day, and he convinced me of joining the CAPD.
The CARE POLICE DEPARTMENT.
I don't fucking care about people shouting "nazinazi". It's been 60 fucking years..
I think you should just ignore them, either mentally or physically (by using the ignore function in AQ2) and play your own game when you're facing them in a clanwar.
Why are you trying to teach them manners, when you KNOW it's useless?
I can't believe I just put so much time in trying to teach some reckless and stupid guy some manners.
You must realise by now it doesn't help to even try to teach them manners.
It probably would in a face-to-face conversation, but this is internet, he doesn't give a fuck. Nobody shows the 'real him/her' on the net. It's cool.

What have you reached by opening this thread?
Yes okay, people are behind you in this case. But they already knew xzero and flyer were fucking idiots. For the rest, nothing.

I'm behind you too, but I think it's ridiculous to have several threads about the same subject, which concerns a matter which is totally crap.
You state he doesn't know what he's saying. That's EXACTLY the point.
You shouldn't give a fuck because he doesn't know what he's saying, so he probably doesn't mean it aswell.

Let it rest, man, let it rest....
"Anything too stupid to be said is sung". - Voltaire.
mac
joined the game

Post by mac »

both irc and quake have ignore cmds, dosnt matter how much you whine about it, they arent gonna stop..
mac - pro :/
IBA
didn't throw its grenade far enough

Post by IBA »

i hope our nazi pope will overtake the whole world!
#quadaver || TEAMS !"§ || http://www.quadaver.de
Clown
unpossible??!?!!

Post by Clown »

It's what this forum is for. If you don't want to read it, don't read it. At least we have more conclusive proof than your crazy OMG HAX threads.
I don't give a shit.
xzero
is connecting

Post by xzero »

Hahahahahahaha..
So angra ill be banned for this? ;<.

Probebly people take jokes to serious nowadays ;<

Den: Of couse. We are teh stupied guys! :oh:

Yours,
xzero
Det var en Grön och en Gul banan som skulle gå över gatan. Så sprang den Gröna i förväg, så ropade den Gula till den gröna "FAN VA OMOGEN DU ÄR".
xzero
is connecting

Post by xzero »

aka wrote:omg, those guys are totally lame, GROW UP LIXOM
omgh irl asså :bday: :bday: :bday:
Det var en Grön och en Gul banan som skulle gå över gatan. Så sprang den Gröna i förväg, så ropade den Gula till den gröna "FAN VA OMOGEN DU ÄR".