Lame fakers

Pimpin new players? Started a new clan? Do you dislike a player or a clan? Post it all here.

Moderator: Moderators

dudemcpek
had its throat slit

Lame fakers

Post by dudemcpek »

Today I played on DA main server with my mate {FL}oppy and after couple of minutes some german players changed their nicks using {FL} tag. First we said them to change nicks but they just laughed or something.. Then I went on #action.ger @ quakenet to inform DA main server admin bout this.. There wasn't any admin but some german ppl were saying things like FL is anyway fake clan and so on. Quad Zack or whatever that guy is even kicked me from #action.ger. It's really shame for things like this. Later on came Da^Juan(only one of those fakers that I know) on server and he changed his nick using {FL} tag. I guess all that AQ2 scene ain't what has been. Or it's just germany that's something special?
Den
something dur dur

Post by Den »

theres never an admin on DA when u need 'm :)

fakin nickin is lame
There's a chopper coming in 3 days and there's a katana on top of the cafe and that's all you need to know
Da^JuaN
was picked off

Re: Lame fakers

Post by Da^JuaN »

AssKick3r wrote:Today I played on DA main server with my mate {FL}oppy and after couple of minutes some german players changed their nicks using {FL} tag. First we said them to change nicks but they just laughed or something.. Then I went on #action.ger @ quakenet to inform DA main server admin bout this.. There wasn't any admin but some german ppl were saying things like FL is anyway fake clan and so on. Quad Zack or whatever that guy is even kicked me from #action.ger. It's really shame for things like this. Later on came Da^Juan(only one of those fakers that I know) on server and he changed his nick using {FL} tag. I guess all that AQ2 scene ain't what has been. Or it's just germany that's something special?

Errrrrrr.. i wanna make clear that i didnt really fake.. i just entered the server with my normal nick.. n saw about 6 guys using FL tag.. i just changed my nick into (FL)eischwurst.. for about half a minute, maybe a minute.. but not longer and changed my nick back to my normal nick.. and continued 2 play.. i just did it for fun, and not 2 do anything against ur clan or what ever.. if i would have done it seriously.. i would enter the server with already that nick be4.. and would take it for the rest of the game.. it was only half a minute.. :roll:

tss
dudemcpek
had its throat slit

Post by dudemcpek »

I don't care.. You faked and it doesn't matter for how long. If you have a clan then stick to it's tag, don't use FL tag. Anyway Oppy said it several times to change your nick.
Clown
unpossible??!?!!

Post by Clown »

it was a fucking joke man, get over it
I don't give a shit.
Da^JuaN
was picked off

Post by Da^JuaN »

AssKick3r wrote:I don't care.. You faked and it doesn't matter for how long. If you have a clan then stick to it's tag, don't use FL tag. Anyway Oppy said it several times to change your nick.

Oh man.. its just a game.. tsss, get a life

Oppy said it several times? like he said 30times in 30 seconds? :roll:
Den
something dur dur

Post by Den »

oohh dajuan ! fakenick0ragr0rator-yak-yak-yak! kick ban!
There's a chopper coming in 3 days and there's a katana on top of the cafe and that's all you need to know
Da^JuaN
was picked off

Post by Da^JuaN »

yer! ban me! :P
ToMMics
found a way out

Post by ToMMics »

done ^^
Da^JuaN
was picked off

Post by Da^JuaN »

:oops:
Stric
needs some Pepto Bismol

Post by Stric »

:shock:
Hirchart
blew itself up
In-game Name: Hirchart

Post by Hirchart »

well, I also hate nicklamers. I heard from some Urangers players en :own: players they spoke to me on irc servel times when I was on vacation, they never saw someone playing under Hirchart, but there was A hirchart at irc, who dindt had the same auth, and was swearing and spamming whole freaking time. So whoever did this.. YOU SUCK :evil:
Your favorite asshole in AQ2 since '99
Hawaii
blew up

Re: Lame fakers

Post by Hawaii »

Da^JuaN wrote:
AssKick3r wrote:Today I played on DA main server with my mate {FL}oppy and after couple of minutes some german players changed their nicks using {FL} tag. First we said them to change nicks but they just laughed or something.. Then I went on #action.ger @ quakenet to inform DA main server admin bout this.. There wasn't any admin but some german ppl were saying things like FL is anyway fake clan and so on. Quad Zack or whatever that guy is even kicked me from #action.ger. It's really shame for things like this. Later on came Da^Juan(only one of those fakers that I know) on server and he changed his nick using {FL} tag. I guess all that AQ2 scene ain't what has been. Or it's just germany that's something special?

Errrrrrr.. i wanna make clear that i didnt really fake.. i just entered the server with my normal nick.. n saw about 6 guys using FL tag.. i just changed my nick into (FL)eischwurst.. for about half a minute, maybe a minute.. but not longer and changed my nick back to my normal nick.. and continued 2 play.. i just did it for fun, and not 2 do anything against ur clan or what ever.. if i would have done it seriously.. i would enter the server with already that nick be4.. and would take it for the rest of the game.. it was only half a minute.. :roll:

tss

No excuses da juan is a nicklamer!!!!!! BAN!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mario pwns yo ass so dont fuck with this guy!!!
Da^JuaN
was picked off

Post by Da^JuaN »

stfu.. :roll:
Clement
Master of the Universe

Post by Clement »

This is going nowhere. *Locked*