Ugliest Nation playing AQ?

Pimpin new players? Started a new clan? Do you dislike a player or a clan? Post it all here.

Moderator: Moderators

sCrewFace
blew up

Ugliest Nation playing AQ?

Post by sCrewFace »

The only reason i left out Denmark is because all the fins hate me so much and would vote for Denmark just to annoy me :lol: :lol:
sajh
is legless

Re: Ugliest Nation playing AQ?

Post by sajh »

sCrewFace wrote:The only reason i left out Denmark is because all the fins hate me so much and would vote for Denmark just to annoy me :lol: :lol:
as soon as i saw this topic i KNEW it had to be sF or aka :P not voting though, as denmark isnt in the list
whine...<br />
"på kvällarna förvandlas den spenslige solidas till....... STÅL-TIRRE!" - minch<br />
"i hoped i cud get a chance in iN when i saw even solidas cud do it " - Snigge/2fast4j00<br />
"iN minus sajh would be a nice clan and way better, but i would never ever stand playing with such an annoying player, lucky me that i didnt get a try in iN" - Romo
" it seems he is a "rich" mans child with to much attitude, he's like the man version of Paris Hilton... such a jerk" - Romo
Den
something dur dur

Post by Den »

since ur post is aimed at players in general, im moving this to the right forum.

FLAME ON!!
There's a chopper coming in 3 days and there's a katana on top of the cafe and that's all you need to know
Wex
is connecting

Post by Wex »

Hey! At least we are not playing with gl_modulation = 15.
Wex
ZarDoX
Worst clanmate of 2005

Post by ZarDoX »

number1 hi :m00:
aka
tripped on its own grenade

Post by aka »

finland no doubt, with the fatso and ze ugly twins etc.
Gamma
is connecting

Post by Gamma »

Denmark with fkucface etc. no doubt about it.
Clement
Master of the Universe

Post by Clement »

now now.. please don't generalise the Danish aq2 community by screwface.. that just wouldn't be right..
skmz
didn't throw its grenade far enough

Post by skmz »

finland & denmark.

finland - never seen such ugly people when looking at FOC pictures. also, one or two girls at most were seen at that lan, according to the pictures. really ugly too though.

denmark - ive been there several times, and its same here. fat, big, ugly mofos. just check the aq scene, youll never wanna move there.

take this with irony.. or dont. comment this or dont. care if you have to be the last to laugh..
PENSIONERAD cat
#AMF @ IRLNet - AMFpension.se[/b]
FoxX
plummets to its death

Post by FoxX »

Its hard to generalize like Morpher said, but I'd still expand myself and say that Finland have the ugliest gamers.. The reason isnt really the gamers, but more the culture and interest in Finland.. 90% of Finnish people, have long hair, and loves rock music.. Most rockers are really gross in their behavior, and generally in everything they do, atleast seen from my perspective..

Last I think skmz is one of the ugliest gamers aswell, but since this is country-based, I guess that doesnt mean a thing, so lucky you skmz!
sCrewFace
blew up

Post by sCrewFace »

Its ok Gamma, your frustrated cuz you are facing the truth, its natural to get angry.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Den
something dur dur

Post by Den »

I've add denmark to make it all a bit more interesting :p
There's a chopper coming in 3 days and there's a katana on top of the cafe and that's all you need to know
Den
something dur dur

Post by Den »

and its out again coz im a jerk! :oh:
Den
something dur dur

Post by Den »

and saving my rep
Gamma
is connecting

Post by Gamma »

Well tbh almost all the gamers are ugly. I think FoxX doesn't know anything, i don't know even 1 finnish guy with a long hair and i live here, it's just an image you've got from somewhere. I have the image from really many countries like all the swedes are gays, norweigans are trouts, denmark is full of ugly people etc. etc. Can't say there's pretty people in FOC pics but i really can't say i see pretty people in pictures from other gaming events held outside Fi. 24/7 gamers just are ugly, like all of you kwaakers, have phun playing.