Xioux

Pimpin new players? Started a new clan? Do you dislike a player or a clan? Post it all here.

Moderator: Moderators

skmz
didn't throw its grenade far enough

Xioux

Post by skmz »

very well, it seems xioux (xioux @ #tk.aq2 before) has been caught for wallhacking.

i watched an .avi-clip that had wallhack toggle on with some clips viewing xioux playing...

i dont know why, i dont know him at all, but i actually defend this guy, due to what ive seen in that .avi clip, the first frags might be suspicious, but thats all. the rest of the frags was nothing..

he is a really good and skilled player, with or without wh, whatever.. if its possible, i want to see some better 'proof' than this .avi clip. because i cant believe and i hope not that he got banned due to the clip, that would be a shame. thanks for the word.

heres a link to the .avi clip: http://koti.mbnet.fi/tuoppi/Xioux.avi

btw, it was really stupid to put music into that avi, and cut out the aq sounds...
PENSIONERAD cat
#AMF @ IRLNet - AMFpension.se[/b]
imeiz
is legless

Post by imeiz »

can you aim through walls with sounds? i can't.
Sync' imeiz - AQ2Suomi & AQ2World forum moderator, part-time TATM-writer
bliz
A FOOOOOOOOO!!!

Post by bliz »

imeiz wrote:can you aim through walls with sounds? i can't.
I can, depends on my mood really - sometimes you can just annoy some people speccing you and who are easily suspicious about something when looking at walls while you wait for the sounds to come closer to a better position to shoot at.

i.e. Repsaj has been accused most of the times using wallhack aswell when people spec him during a clanwar and who don't really 'know' him. Even if you look at a demo with 'wallhack' mode on - then it still isn't clear if someone wallhacks, it depends on how many people are alive so you can make up where the sound is coming from - but in 1v1 or 1v2 situations it's hardly possible to see a difference between wallhack & sound.

And after watching this video I don't think that Xioux is using wallhack at all really. His opponents weren't that great and he aims to where he sees and thinks the enemy is, and on maps like pier that isn't too hard.
R.I.P. Double Negative 2005-2008
Caracol
was picked off

Post by Caracol »

That scope must be a cheat. It's so ugly that it MUST BE CHEATING.
Jezus, is that ugly.

C.
Ne quid nimis.
sCrewFace
blew up

Post by sCrewFace »

It doesnt really look like cheat to me.. Maybe its becouse theres no sound i dunno. But he doesnt really use the advantage of wallhack. He doesnt sit around waiting for players to turn up behind a corner or a wall.. Allso another good point, he doesnt move like he knows the position of all the players.

Try forwaring to 00:30 when he is playing deepcanyon, he misses a player and doesnt shoot like he knows theres a dude comming up the hill towards him. Hes not even using the sounds.

This is nowhere near what we have seen before *cough* skmz *cough* :)
Last edited by sCrewFace on Sun Aug 14, 2005 5:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mestah
is connecting

Post by Mestah »

this is not first time when he is using wh..
skmz wrote:
he is a really good and skilled player
=D=D nope
sajh
is legless

Post by sajh »

Mestah wrote:this is not first time when he is using wh..
skmz wrote:
he is a really good and skilled player
=D=D nope
has he been busted using any other nicks? while he was in TK i suspected him to be a cheater, but i did not recognize the name xioux. And whenever i asked him about previous nicks, he decided to idle instead.
whine...<br />
"på kvällarna förvandlas den spenslige solidas till....... STÅL-TIRRE!" - minch<br />
"i hoped i cud get a chance in iN when i saw even solidas cud do it " - Snigge/2fast4j00<br />
"iN minus sajh would be a nice clan and way better, but i would never ever stand playing with such an annoying player, lucky me that i didnt get a try in iN" - Romo
" it seems he is a "rich" mans child with to much attitude, he's like the man version of Paris Hilton... such a jerk" - Romo
imeiz
is legless

Post by imeiz »

sajh wrote:has he been busted using any other nicks? while he was in TK i suspected him to be a cheater, but i did not recognize the name xioux. And whenever i asked him about previous nicks, he decided to idle instead.
yes, atleast with the nicks trips and vaanija. i'm not sure if he's bulula too.
Sync' imeiz - AQ2Suomi & AQ2World forum moderator, part-time TATM-writer
TotteN
sank like a rock
In-game Name: TotteN
Operating System: win 7
Memory: 8GB
Hard drive: 3TB
Graphics card: ATI HD 7000
Monitor: 2
Mouse: Logitech G500
Keyboard: Microsoft Sidewinder

Post by TotteN »

dunno if hes wh'ing or not..
if it is wh , then this guy realy suck.. because he dident kill some easy frags there...
but i dont know him or anything so i dont know what type of player he is.. soooooo my vote will go to...

|_WH | ___|NOT WH|
| __ _ | ___|_ _ x _ |
alla smälter till honung för papp,charmörenas konung strandens romeo.stringtrosorna landar i sanden när totte springer på stranden playans don juan
skmz
didn't throw its grenade far enough

Post by skmz »

sf is ironic like always, and always full of shit. whatever..

however.. according to this avi clip, i cant see any wh. but he has been very suspicious in some cws when i played with him. i have autorecord on, so somewhere the demos are in my directory.. anyway, theres no need to dig out more shit about this, because action has been taken, he is banned.

and the admins knows best (do they?) and they make the decision, and in this case he did get a BAN thanks to tuoppi. i just wanted people to discuss this little further.

something you might want to think about..

if i stand against a wall, and each sides has a way out, i prefer to wait and watch at the wall and listen for the sounds, where the enemy is coming.. and shoot before i see him. much better than just look out and being shot. many people might think it looks strange if you use that tactics, but its really good and works, and its also skilled. think whatever you want, its my style.. and i have seen that xioux likes it too.

best way to actually discover a wallhack is to use rcon commands for taking screenshots, autorecording, or checking enabled and disabled settings.. like frkq2_wallhack. over and out.
PENSIONERAD cat
#AMF @ IRLNet - AMFpension.se[/b]
Titchy
joined the game

Post by Titchy »

that didnt really look like wh so guess its not,...
HEHEH >;
Dum Spiro Spero
gegoj
tried to put the pin back in

Post by gegoj »

I sincerely hope he hasn't been banned on account of just that video clip
Some people drink from the fountain of knowledge... ...and some just gargle...
Mestah
is connecting

Post by Mestah »

funny, almost everyone in finland says he is cheater and u dont. i think u dont know him like we do and because of that u dont judge him like we do, still i think he is a cheater and he deserved those bans.

yea, i speak bad english but i hope u understand.
alekchi
tripped on its own grenade

Post by alekchi »

that music sucks cocks, fuck you
and I think it should be about judging from what we see from "evidence" not how do you know him. its still about whether he has cheats or whether he is known as idiot and has bad reputation (cough skmz cough)

:)

ps. is it xIOUx like some straight EDGER or sumthin', I guess its like teenagex

but my point was. THAT MUSIC EATS MONKEY BALLS, I hate it, and therefore I couldnt watch the video (no, disabling sounds aint no option)
I'm sitting down here but hey, you can't see me.
Sweet
found a way out

Post by Sweet »

BUSTED! :]
Sweet =A=